logo

2. (29 mins ago)
Employment
FALSE ADVERTISING
3. (40 mins ago)
Thian boon jie design and contractor
Full of lies
4. (44 mins ago)
SapphireMembers.com
Bad experience
5. (44 mins ago)
forevermetals.com
Bad quality rings and slow delivery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    BigH

Vouchers

Greater London, England
United Kingdom
Don't even bother to print out the vouchers for Mitchell & Butler's Ember Inns, you go into the pub, present your vouchers, and hey presto! You can't use them, because, apparently, the tills have not been set up to accept them. I am getting really fed up with Corporate eating. I have now managed to find out how to complain to Mitchell & Butler (guest.services@mbplc.com). If I get a reply (which I doubt, you don't usually). I'll let you know.
Comments United Kingdom Restaurants & Bars
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2014 by   Pineapple12 0 Votes
Re Ember Inns
I had the misfortune to visit The 3 Stags in Bebington on the 28th Feb 2014. The restaurant was busy but not overly so. It took 25 mins before someone came to take our food order. We both ordered sirloin steaks medium rare. My companion found it physically impossible to chew the meat ( and she does have her own teeth). Determination and shear hunger led me to eat a third of the meat which was so dry it produced shavings akin to sawing a piece if wood. Frozen chips and soggy onion rings likewise languished on the plate. Working to a damage limitation strategy and based on the fact that the servers were far and few between. We paid the bill with the intention of contacting ember inns with our complaint. As your site indicates, a reply has not been forthcoming. I did not visit this restaurant fir Michelin star food but I did expect to receive something reasonably edible.

New Identity Theft Rule to Protect Consumers