logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Glowing Ski Fruitex
Unable to contact the seller
2. (22 mins ago)
Union Workers Credit Services
Scam on Credit Card Application
4. (41 mins ago)
Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
5. (43 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    BigH

Vouchers

Greater London, England
United Kingdom
Don't even bother to print out the vouchers for Mitchell & Butler's Ember Inns, you go into the pub, present your vouchers, and hey presto! You can't use them, because, apparently, the tills have not been set up to accept them. I am getting really fed up with Corporate eating. I have now managed to find out how to complain to Mitchell & Butler (guest.services@mbplc.com). If I get a reply (which I doubt, you don't usually). I'll let you know.
Comments United Kingdom Restaurants & Bars
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2014 by   Pineapple12 0 Votes
Re Ember Inns
I had the misfortune to visit The 3 Stags in Bebington on the 28th Feb 2014. The restaurant was busy but not overly so. It took 25 mins before someone came to take our food order. We both ordered sirloin steaks medium rare. My companion found it physically impossible to chew the meat ( and she does have her own teeth). Determination and shear hunger led me to eat a third of the meat which was so dry it produced shavings akin to sawing a piece if wood. Frozen chips and soggy onion rings likewise languished on the plate. Working to a damage limitation strategy and based on the fact that the servers were far and few between. We paid the bill with the intention of contacting ember inns with our complaint. As your site indicates, a reply has not been forthcoming. I did not visit this restaurant fir Michelin star food but I did expect to receive something reasonably edible.
 7 hrs 29 mins ago by   Jenny Hughes 0 Votes
I received a voucher for £5 off when you spend £20 by e-mail, so we went to Blunsdon Arms Swindon on Thursday the 30 of October for lunch only to be told we should have brought the second page of the e-mail which had a code on it. Nothing was written on the voucher saying this, what was written was and i quote, Print this voucher and bring it with you, or simply show it on your phone, to get your discount. End of quote. Why can i not get in touch with your Head Office to get an explanation of this misunderstanding as it was most embarrassing standing at the bar with the voucher to be told we cannot use it. Also i ordered the chicken and leek pie, i lifted the pastry topping to find only chicken ( lots of chicken) but no leeks, they were hidden under the french beans, not surprised, the leeks were over cooked, so the description on the menu is not what you get on the plate. As there is no way of contacting any one in authority i will not hold my breath for an answer, as you do not know who i am, so have i wasted my time.
 7 hrs 26 mins ago by   Jenny Hughes 0 Votes
I have already spent time typing out my complaint above

How To Create a Password Even Your Ex Can't Hack