Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Elixir Industries, In 10 states below is corporat Complaints & Reviews - Patent/ Trademark Infringment/ Fraud/ And More

Elixir Industries Contacts & Informations

24800 Chrisanta Drive Misson Viejo Ca
In 10 states below is corporat, United States
Phone: (800) 421-1942
elixirind.com
We hired this company to manufacture a new patent pending product we have on the market. Besides being over billed several times the manager started selling our product direct hardware stores. The employees also took our product and used it for personal use at their homes. ( which we have their addresses) Lie after lie and it gets worse. This is the most unscrupulous company I have ever heard of especially for being as large as they are. I have met a few other very unhappy customers of Elixirs who feel the same. There are going to be a couple law suits. Do not do business with this company! The manager was fired and the local Sacramento plant just shut down. They ruined our market by selling direct for under 25% of what we were selling to the same customers at. I have the statment of two ex- employees and a dozen stores that will testify that Elixir solicited to sell our product. I also have the invoices of one of the stores they sold to.
They are a steel fabrication plant. I met more unhappy people who have delt with them then happy which is none. Lie after lie and constantly ATTEMPTING TO BAMBOOZLE at every chance. I, we do not want anyone to have to go through what we have, so we are reporting their mis-conduct to every agency we can find besides the lawsuits. The law suits include patent/trade mark infringment/ billing fraud and more.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Elixir Industry/THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED.
Do NOT purchase EZorb. They claim that it in no way affects the digestion system.
Big lie. Since ingesting this product, I have never been so constipated in my life.
Save your money and go with another company with a trusted product.
They will also charge you to return, handling fees, and confirmation fees.
This is a SCAM.