Easy Help Center

Unauthorized money deducted from my account

Grant Funding Source/Grant Resource Network
Phoenix, Arizona
Hello team,

I was called from Grant Funding Source call center on 7th Dec '09 for "Free trial CD & 14-day trial membership". The call center representative was "Nicole Anderson Emp#1708". She took the check card details and then did a transaction of $1.87 for the shipping the package. Confirmation#1388702719. She asked me if it was fine to share the details with others. I refused to share my details with others. I never received the package which was promised to me till date.
There was a deduction of $59.95 from my account on 24th Dec 2009. I never wished to stay connected with this. "Grant Funding Source/Grant Resource Network" deducted amount from my account without any prior notice through call or email. This is a complete case of FRAUD.

Complaint comments Comments (19) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

23rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
My name is Willie Amos and i requesting a cancelation from the program. I can not longer afford the payment of 59.00 dollars being withdrawn from my account.

23rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I would like to cancel my subscription to u.s. funding solutions!
 23rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
listen i'm not going to keep typing this text i'm sure you have received my request!!!
 23rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
is this a scam i can't even close out the browser?????, canel my subscription!!!
 25th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Virginia Spencer

I, have current cancel this member of last year in 2011 around the timeframe in July and August. I was informed that there will not be any more deductible coming from my Navy Federal Union account. Now of all sudden this situation had start all over again. Will you please put back the necessary amount of $$$$$, taking from my Navy Federal Union account back as soon as possible.

You can reach me on Ms. Spencer on 202 406-9292.

25th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I, will like for you to cancel my subscription at this moment. In the other comment I have correct the year which is 2010 before submitting my comment to your office.

Virginia Spencer
202 406-9292
 22nd of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I wanttocancel mysubscriptionasof02/21/2011. My name is Don Sigler.If not cancelled imediately I will contact the Attorny Generals office. ph 317-654-6668
 25th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
i wouuld like to cancel my member ship today asap may/ 25/ 2011 james a haney 1-740-593-8135 or i will contact my attornys office thank you
 16th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Iam mad at this company they took money from out of my bank account today even though i told them not to they got my account number by tricking me. I call my bank when i got home from work they are scammed completely!!! They will put my money back into my account when i get threw with them iam very mad at this point.
 15th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
i try to cancle and but the web page would not let me
 15th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
web page would not let me cancel my acount
 16th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I had cancealed last month January of 2012 and you where to return my money back to my account. But instead of that you took more money out of my account for February
2012. this is the 16 of February 2012. I would like all my money return ASAP.
 26th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Please cancel membership confirmatiom 42780 . Was unable to pull up application. I am not interested in applying for any type of grant at this time. My bank account will be closed. I will continue to call to confrine message that being sent to you on 2/26/2014. email address lcoleman45@cox.net Sincerely Thankyou Lucille Coleman
 8th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I was also scammed by easy help center! How does this place just lie to consumers and take money from our bank account and stay in business? What is the next step in the process of reporting this?
 24th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
plz tell me how can i complete survey test plz help me
 24th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
plz tell me how can i complete the survey test plz help me want to complete survey
 11th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
I applied for a grant for USfinancialresources.com & they call me a year later & told me I was qualified, all I needed to do was give away my account information. So I did. I was told that it would take 48hrs to hit my credit card. It's been 4 days & I still don't have the money. $4.00 was deducted from my account & I am going to make them owe me 10000 tmes more of that amount if they don't keep their promise. I too have a lawyer & my name is Mr.Bailey #2145454111 give me some good advice on solving this problem please.
 12th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
My name is Charles Creech on January 10th I was contacted by the same company.they asked for $3.87.for processing fee in return they took $13.87and $10.00of that wasn't even authorized.But before that on January the second they took $87.00from my account due to a call in December that was never authorized.people work hard for what they get and it shouldn't be taken without permission so here's my question how do I get my money back?cause I'm never got the loan that was promised but you sure enough helped your selves to my account!!
 24th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
I stupidly gave my infomation to an employee of U.S.Funding Source. $3.97 was deducted from my bank card and never received an information packet that I was told I would receive from the company. However one week lter I received an email from that Lesko guy's company saying that I had a 7-day free trial to his website after which I would be billed $59.95. I immediately contacted them via their email and told them that I never subscribed to the Lesko website and I did not want their services. I asked them not to go into my account for any monies and to cancel out my name and send me a confirmation of cacellation email. The Lesko company did so immediately. But, one week later my bank aacount was hit with a $59.95 deduction fom a U.S. Funding Solutions company. I did a Google search and found a website to cancel out any services. I entered the site but, it would not reveal any other sources that my info may have been farmed out to. I cancelled out of a membership there and went back in to cancel out any other accounts. Then I went back into the site to do a search on any other info as to the standing of an accountbwith my name on it. I cannot call it my account because I never authorized It. The site took me to a page that claimed any charges would be returned. I doubt that! So I called my bank and cancelled my card. I requested that a new card be sent to me as soon as possible. It was my own fault for talking to those folks about grants anyway! Its bad enough we have scam companies in the U.S. But, now they have been imported from Pakistan or whereever the heck they are from! It is enough already!

Contact Us