Stay away from those sneaky cheaters

I have ordered a pair of shoes from DressilyMe.com but when I received them shoes were gold color instead of silver. That was not a product I have paid for so I’ve contacted this company and asked for a back address in order to send this pair of shoes back and receive my refund. To my surprise they’ve declined my refund and suggested me to keep wrong colored shoes or gift them to someone, or of course buy a new pair. I was outrageous after this reply. How a hell can you suggest such things to your customer? Everything cleared when I’ve realized that DressilyMe.com is working from China instead United States as it is suggested by their website. Stay away from those sneaky cheaters.
Complaint comments Comments (17) Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

12th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
don't know how their shoes are, but my friend got her wedding dress from it for her wedding on Apr.21, it was pretty well, will send pictures after the wedding.
 15th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered two stock prom dresses from DressilyMe.com. These dresses were not custom made, and I chose the size based on the size chart they provided on their
web site compared to my daughter's measurements. One dress came with a broken zipper and the other was too small. When I asked to return the dresses, the representative immediately told me to take the dress with the broken zipper to my local seamstress to have it repaired. For the dress that was too small, I was asked to send them pictures showing a measuring tape around my daughter's bust, waist and hips to determine her size. I felt uncomfortable doing this so I just sent a picture showing the back of the dress which didn't come close to zipping, and I included her measurements. Their response was they would send me some extra material so I could take the dress to my local seamstress who could make it into a "lace-up" back style so it would fit. I spent $274 on these two dresses. I shouldn't be asked to fix anything about them. A reputable company would allow me to return a product that was faulty or a product I wasn't happy with. This, obviously, is not a reputable company. PLEASE be aware that whatever you order from this company, you will NOT be able to return it. If I had known this, I would not have purchased from them. Of course, I will never deal with this company again because I am not happy with their product or their return policy.
 31st of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I totally agree. THis company works under several different names.. Sammydress.com and dresslily.com seem to be the same company. Both have the same horrible customere service. Their size charts are WAY off!!! when disputing items they ask for you to send pictures but their site wont allow for the picture to be uploaded. They refuse to send an email so that the pictures can be sent. We received a coat that was stated to be a size M, but in fact was closer to an XS. It had no tags on the coat at all showing it was a new item, had stains on the back and hood like it was used. We still didnt get our money back. DO NOT USE PAYPAL WITH THESE COMPANIES!!! Use a credit card if you must use the company so you can dispute the charge if necessary. We also bought boots at the same time as the coat. The boots also were a size too small, even using their size chart. SHOP LOCAL!!! It is not worth the aggravation . The prices may be good but they arent good if the item doesnt fit and you cant return it.
 23rd of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have ordered a prom dress for my daughter and I pd extra to have it overnighted it's been 3 days and still haven't received it, when I call not only could I not understand the women but was also told that it would be 20-25 days before the dress would arrive, I explained to her that i pd extra to have it shipped overnight and she said that extra 26$was for a fitting fee! WTF
 16th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
My experience with Dressilyme has been good so far, I have ordered 7 times from them without a problem, Shipping takes 3 weeks max, If you use expedited, it comes in a week or two. The one time I had a dress from them, they sent me a wrong color. I sent them a mail and the customer service was splendid . They sent me another dress in less than 2 weeks. This dress is absolutely beautiful. It is all it said and more. SOOOooo Comfortable. It is lightweight, soft and sleek. It is well worth the money. I hesitated on the purchase, now I want another one like it. I am totally impressed with Dressilyme . All my friend shop here. I took a risk shopping the first time with Dressilyme mainly because of some bad reviews i was reading on the web but i have no regrets.
 8th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
It was a great choice for me to buy the items on dressilyme. I purchased Short Sleeve Chiffon Kimono with Lace and One piece Beach Dresses Swimwear. Even though the stuff I ordered didn't all have review, but it worked out fine.
Good enough in style and comfort. All the items that I have purchased are a perfect fit for me and the packages arrived safely on time. I definitely recommend dressilyme for a decent online purchase.
 12th of Oct, 2015 by    +2 Votes
I wanted to buy a wedding veil, since my last one torn out. I got it at cheap price from Dressilyme(my budget was limited too). After looking at the product(it arrived beforehand), I bet you can’t even closely guess the price. Its beautiful, looks quite high end one, but is fairly cheap. The only downside is that I am not very happy with the material of clothing(which may be due to its price). So I’m giving it four stars.
 28th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
I ordered the alluring tulle V-neck Neckline from dressilyme. I liked the dress when I first saw it on their website and when it arrived, I fell in love with it the more. It was as if the dress was made with me in mind. The quality of the material was nice, and delivery was made as promised. I got more than what I wanted for my wedding and I am happy I discovered dressilyme.
 28th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
This is a scam chinese company. Should not be trusted.
 7th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
High Quality dress. So beautiful as show in the picture and fast shipping (arrive before i expect).
The customer service is excellent.
 7th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
I really liked the dress! The store have high quality dress. So beautiful as show in the picture and fast shipping (arrive before i expect). You can choose any color (I prefer light color) and custom size if you want (or you can choose the options of size have in she store). My experience was really good! The customer service is excellent. Recommend!!!
 8th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
I dont agree with the reviews of the others. I have been shopping from Dressilyme since last 2 years, the quality of their goods is always excellent. I always get the delivery in the specified time interval. They have never missplaced my order. The local shops doesnot provide a large range with such a huge discounts. My totally shopping is from Dressilyme. I prefer to buy from site. Its trust worthy i could say from my past experience.
 24th of May, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Online shopping can be quite disheartening task, saying this from my previous experiences. I was ordering for a mermaid wedding dress from dressilyme.com for the first time. So. I kept my expectations low . I was getting married in Bali. I picked a tulle wedding dress with lace appliqué in US 6 size. I got it within 30 days of order confirmation. I was delighted as I opened the package. The dress was exactly the same as shown on the website. It fitted perfectly. The bead work, the appliqués were so exquisite. They are creative and it reflects in their work. I can't miss another thing – they got a reasonable price range. I couldn't have been more happier with any other dress than the dressilyme got me.
Totally satisfied…

27th of Jul, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Really surprised of the quality of the dress from dressilyme!! At first, I was nervous of buying it online, but it really worthed it ! Of course don't expect to have a perfect dress, I will have to adjust mine because it's a bit too big at the bust. But if you don't want to pay a thousand dollars and you don't have too much expectations I strongly recommand to buy it here ! I attached some pictures :)

10th of Aug, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I'm from Argentina. I ordered this dress on the 11th last month and it arrived yesterday (August 10). I can only say: I love it, I love it, I love it!!! The dress was made exactly to my measurements and fit very well. The only tailoring I will need is to shorten it just a little (but that is because my fault, I ordered it longer than my measure... I guess I was a little bit worry about it was short because I didn't have my shoes yet), but that is an easy fix. I am very impressed with the quality of the dress. It has many details on it. I'm absolutely happy with it. Of course I will recommend Dressilyme to everyone.
 21st of Sep, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I had a special event coming up and I ordered a dress from their website.The dress is absolutely stunning! I was a bit apprehensive in buying it but I am over the moon that I did. I ordered the us size 8 and it fits perfectly (apart from the length as I am only 5ft 3in) The picture does not do the dress justice, it really is beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this site for many reasons: price, selection, ease of use, etc..
 21st of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
I had a special event coming up and I ordered a dress from their website. The dress is absolutEly stunning! i was a bit apprehensive in buying it but i am over the moon that i did. I ordered the us size 8 and it fits perfectly (apart from the length as i am only 5ft 2in) The picture does not do the dress justice, it really is beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this site for many reasons: price, selection, ease of use, etc..

DressilyMe Logo DressilyMe