logo

Crafters Market
HORRIBLE SERVICE
3. (1 hr 25 mins ago)
Maddenprodigy.com
They didn’t send me anything.
4. (1 hr 34 mins ago)

DressilyMe.com Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from those sneaky bastards

DressilyMe.com Contacts & Informations

DressilyMe.com

Posted: 2012-01-04 by    Sandra B

Stay away from those sneaky bastards

DressilyMe.com
I have ordered a pair of shoes from DressilyMe.com but when I received them shoes were gold color instead of silver. That was not a product I have paid for so I’ve contacted this company and asked for a back address in order to send this pair of shoes back and receive my refund. To my surprise they’ve declined my refund and suggested me to keep wrong colored shoes or gift them to someone, or of course buy a new pair. I was outrageous after this reply. How a hell can you suggest such things to your customer? Everything cleared when I’ve realized that DressilyMe.com is working from China instead United States as it is suggested by their website. Stay away from those sneaky bastards.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Apr, 2012 by   Miranda L 0 Votes
don't know how their shoes are, but my friend got her wedding dress from it for her wedding on Apr.21, it was pretty well, will send pictures after the wedding.
 15th of Apr, 2013 by   Pam KR 0 Votes
I ordered two stock prom dresses from DressilyMe.com. These dresses were not custom made, and I chose the size based on the size chart they provided on their
web site compared to my daughter's measurements. One dress came with a broken zipper and the other was too small. When I asked to return the dresses, the representative immediately told me to take the dress with the broken zipper to my local seamstress to have it repaired. For the dress that was too small, I was asked to send them pictures showing a measuring tape around my daughter's bust, waist and hips to determine her size. I felt uncomfortable doing this so I just sent a picture showing the back of the dress which didn't come close to zipping, and I included her measurements. Their response was they would send me some extra material so I could take the dress to my local seamstress who could make it into a "lace-up" back style so it would fit. I spent $274 on these two dresses. I shouldn't be asked to fix anything about them. A reputable company would allow me to return a product that was faulty or a product I wasn't happy with. This, obviously, is not a reputable company. PLEASE be aware that whatever you order from this company, you will NOT be able to return it. If I had known this, I would not have purchased from them. Of course, I will never deal with this company again because I am not happy with their product or their return policy.
 31st of Dec, 2014 by   frustrated from USA 0 Votes
I totally agree. THis company works under several different names.. Sammydress.com and dresslily.com seem to be the same company. Both have the same horrible customere service. Their size charts are WAY off!!! when disputing items they ask for you to send pictures but their site wont allow for the picture to be uploaded. They refuse to send an email so that the pictures can be sent. We received a coat that was stated to be a size M, but in fact was closer to an XS. It had no tags on the coat at all showing it was a new item, had stains on the back and hood like it was used. We still didnt get our money back. DO NOT USE PAYPAL WITH THESE COMPANIES!!! Use a credit card if you must use the company so you can dispute the charge if necessary. We also bought boots at the same time as the coat. The boots also were a size too small, even using their size chart. SHOP LOCAL!!! It is not worth the aggravation . The prices may be good but they arent good if the item doesnt fit and you cant return it.

Loans for Elective Surgery