logo

Apply urgent loan offer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dr Naram, Richmond, British Columbia Complaints & Reviews - Dr Naram Vancouver BC Canada

Dr Naram Contacts & Informations

Dr Naram

Posted: 2011-09-24 by    Ravsim

Dr Naram Vancouver BC Canada

Richmond, British Columbia
Canada
BE AWARE!! I really wish someone would have told me I would wait 2 hours to see Dr Naram for all of 2 mins or less! All he is here to do is raid people of money on his herbs - you spend more time with the sales team then him. He only states the obvious - I am overweight - he told me that & gave me 5 different herbs/cream - which would total $600 per month - who has that type of money!!! He didn't or couldn't diagnosed my RA - I have severe RA - he kept asking me if I had anything I wanted to ask him - I got scared when I saw him tick off 5 different things for just weight loss. Please keep your money in your pocket & see a local herbalist - it will be cheaper - I think some people honestly believe MONEY GROWS ON TREES HERE!!! Its really sad to see people prey on victims of health issue.
Comments Canada Doctors
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Oct, 2011 by   Dr Clint +1 Votes
Hi Ravsim,

Sorry to hear about your frustration with Dr Naram.
It is true that he is not 100% accurate in his pulse diagnosis - as rarely it happens that he will miss something.
What totally surprises me is how accurate he is within such a short period of time - well over 90+% of the time he nails the exact problems people are having!
That is practically unheard of - even with all the expensive and time consuming diagnosis equipment in western medicine. The other thing I love is how he can find stuff that many other doctors can't identify, and then he resolves it. Just 10 minutes ago I was speaking with a 16 year old boy that had fevers since he was a baby. Other doctors didn't know what to do, and kept giving him anti-biotics. The fevers would go away for a month, then come back stronger. Only Dr Naram knew what was the core issue, and in 3 weeks of taking the herbal remedies and following the diet, his fevers went away. Not only has he not had a fever in 1 year, he also went from 200lbs to 150lbs, and has way more energy, focus and hope than before. He was so skeptical the first visit - but after seeing the results, he has a totally different life than before, and was so incredibly grateful to Dr Naram.

It is also true that Dr Naram is not the least expensive option you have. Also, he is not the most expensive option you have. There are many places you can go and pay more or less - but I think the real question is about results. The question is ultimately: "What works?"
I can't speak about anything else, but the good news is Dr Naram has a very, very good track record in helping people with RA. If you only follow the diet you received so many have seen results well worth the money they spent. When people combine the diet with these very high-quality herbal supplements - they have seen great results. If you like, I can send you several videos I recorded recently, of people sharing their own experience from their heart - some feeling anywhere from 20-90% better from RA.

Please feel free to ask any questions or share any concerns you have by emailing directly at questions@DrNaram.com
 1st of Oct, 2011 by   Dr Clint 0 Votes
P.S. If you send the names of the different items that Dr Naram marked to questions@DrNaram.com, then we can also let you know if he actually selected the things for you which help with RA
 4th of Aug, 2012 by   sohi 0 Votes
hi
i agree with Ravsim i am also using dr.naram's expensive herbs for one and half month i haven't seen any result yet i think spending 4hrs in the waiting room and spending my 600$ is just a waste of time and money

11 useful tips for how to use The Secret