Diligent Human Resources & Marketing Consultancy

Fraud Company

4.85
Diligent Human Resources & Marketing Consultancy
United Arab Emirates
I am complaining about this Diligent Human Resources.They are fraud!!!
When you apply from dubizzle instantly they will call you and then they will told you to go for interview in ajman
and then some stupid ass Ms.Sana will talk to you in a speed talking manner.and ask for 200 dirhams.for some processing thing
and told you your qualified for the position and ask you to comeback for signing a contract.
she will ask you to wait for a call after 3 days.They will call you so that you think your lucky because you think you will sign a contract.
when you got there there is another son of a bitch whose eating his own saliva and say good things and after he will ask
for another 200 dirhams.they say that is for training purposes because you are qualified.
I am so damn because i didn't listen to my friend and all the complain about this company.
When i got there i want to see for myself if its true and so i ask another Stench Rat Mr.abdulla.about that complain and he said its only some critics to their company.and its not true.and he said that is all done by some rejected applicant.and he also told me not to worry because 100% i am qualified and already sign a contract to them.but its not true because he said they will send me email and call me on the first week of April but until now there is no call or email.now its hard for me to accept that i am one of those who are being a victim of this recruiting agency. Please if any one read this complain who is capable of helping me and the other victim Please help us.not even to get our money back but also to put this criminal behind the bar.or send them back to inferno.where they come from.
and to those who are trying to deal with this agency please think not twice but several times so you will not end up like me and the other victim.

Complaint comments Comments (37) Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies

Comments

10th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
thank you for the information sir it was really useful to me
 10th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
That is true i also gave 200dhs to them its a fraud company. Please beware of it
 13th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I never faced any difficult in my recruitment process. One of my friend recommended me for this Hr consultant, Because he got job through Diligent Consultants. They have given me receptionist position, With good salary package, As per my information They took my first month salary from my company as there service charge, same time i have also paid there registration fees. I got job so i am here to just inform to job seekers.There is nothing like cheating there, I never feel it there.
 19th of Apr, 2012 by    -1 Votes
എന്റെ പേര് അല്ശാദ്‌ ഞാന്‍ ഇതേ കമ്പനിയില്‍ മുന്‍പ്‌ ഇന്റെര്വിഎവിനു പോയിരുന്നു എന്നോട് കമ്പനി പറഞ്ഞത് 200 ദിര്‍ഹംസ് അടക്കണമെന്ന്, ഞാന്‍ അമ്പതു ദിര്‍ഹംസ് കൊടുത്തുള്ളൂ, അവിടെയുള്ള ആളുകള്‍ ഫ്രോഡ് ആണ് എന്ന് പിന്നെയാണ് എനിക്ക് മനസ്സിലായത്, ..
 19th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
my name, nisar before i went there and submit my cv and they asked 200 dh for register the job and they contected an interview, After tthey told me we will call you within 3 days, but i didint get any calls till this date, i also lost 200 dhirhams, ...
 21st of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Attention for all job seeker, that all true( Diligent Human Resources company In Ajman next to Ajman Bank) is 100% fraud bec I face same problem With my Brother in-low Who is in a visit visa, Mrs SANA cheated 400 dhs from him and they gave to him receipt also with out address and contact numbers of them. And she said contact to the Mr Mosa for agreement sign and training for Cab co-ordinator for Dubai. Stll they lied to us ...
from -abudhabi
 24th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Diligent outsourced me for the position of Credit Card Sales (Telesales) for well reputed dubai bank. its now one month i am working with them. I always get my salary on time.
I have followed there process as per diligent recruitment process, First they provided me complete training from diligent training institute. During training they fully trained for this Telesales position. I have been trained for CRM systems, Customer handling etc. The training duration was one week. Dont Misguide the job seekers, Loosers
 5th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes

Diligent Human Resources & Marketing Consultancy - fraud
diligent human resource & marketing consultancy
United Arab Emirates

i and my friend applied for a job as Cruise Ship Nurses at Dubizzle.com, after a few minutes, we received an email that we are scheduled for an interview at around 12pm to 5pm, so all the way from Dubai we took the bus and went to Ajma to attend the said interview.
after explaining alot of things about the Job and the Benefitss that we are to receive, they made us fill up an application form, to be used on the final interview on Wednesday. she asked us to deposit 200 aed's which she stated that it is for the training fee and that if we don't get short listed, the 200 aed's will be refunded.
after reading various posts and negative comments, i would like to ask for some help on how can we get our money back?
 14th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
es this is really a fraud. I myself was a victim of this company
 24th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
i applied yesterday. coming from dubai going to ajman. My question is why would they ask money for processing fee (dubai freezone thing..) before you even get the contract or be hired? but i gave them 300 aed..(for some its only 200 aed..inconsistency with the charges)..the office so unprofessional..and the way they interview..the questions..very different from any initial interviews i went thru...they said i will receive a call this monday between 4 - 7pm from mr musa (the timing is suspecious for it is past the normal working hours..e.g 7pm..can they not call earlier...??) ..i honestly feel this is a fraud..but how come the police or the dept of labor is not investigating..and how come since feb of this year till now..they are still on the same office still recruiting and getting some money from innocent applicants...im confused just like many of the pple posting here...May God bless us all...
 24th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
can someone post here if they got a refund..it appears to me that all got the offer..and were made to made a long time..until u lost ur appetite to claim the refund. Everyone it seems will get a very good offer..hence no refund. Coz the only way to get the refund is if u did not pass the second and final interview. It would seem unbelievable if every body is getting the offer..and no one is getting rejected. please post if you have been rejected and got a refund. thanks...trap is very evident..good modus operandi
 10th of Jul, 2012 by    -1 Votes
wow!! i also give 200aed to this company for the position as a receptionist ...and i recieved call again for signing of my contract and to pay the remaining 100aed coz they are asking me to pay 300 aed.. now im too confuse to go.. they ask me to be there tom. Dubai to ajman ... really u want to got the job.. but why this bitches using those person in needs, , they are muslims and they know its forbidden to their religion...to whom we can ask help ????? even lots of comments here but still they are in gulf news...
 5th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
untill now this month of august 2012 they are doing to asked to all applicants to pay them 300 ead.bec.even me they asked me to pay them. That i did'nt know too, that agency it was scam. PLEASED HELP THE PEOPLE WHO TRYING TO APPLY SOME AGENCY THAT THEY DON'T KNOW IT WAS SCAM. AND TO THE GULF NEWS WHY STILL ALLOWED TO PUBLISHED IN YOUR WEBSITE THAT KIND OF AGENCY?
 5th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
i hope this diligent consultancy is diligent enough to help jobseekers get a decent job but if this is just a plain scam and fraud i wish them hell and hope to see them behind bars, i just paid them 100dhs and will pay another 200dhs this coming sunday as they told me when i sign the offer letter 3 days from now. so if there someone out there who can help me/us about this damn illegal activity they've been doing i think we should all work it out ASAP!!! call me 0562680677
 9th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
i am from kerala realy this is cheating company, beware
 23rd of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
i went today there asking at-lest 50 /- why ur keeping such kind of people pls forward massage to police station.
 24th of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
whoever got hired through diligent human resource and marketing consultancy please email me: charisz24@yahoo.com as im still hoping its not fraud.
 24th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
fraud
 16th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I love you Diligent. ... thanks for give me chance to work in your group now i can utilize my accounting skills.
thanks and love you all guys :)
 4th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
This is totally fraud .. !!

Be Very True, and a kind advice to you all, if you receive an email like this .

Dear Candidate,

Our Hr department had a close look at your resume and would like to meet to find out more about you we would especially like to find out more about your experiences. We have scheduled your interview on urgent basis, expecting you to attend this interview on short notice of time. Please bring you update Cv with you.

Right now we are considering your CV for different positions. Please visit our office to have a detail discussion.

Date & Time: WEDNESDAY, 05rd DEC, 2012.
Between 8AM to 4PM.

Location: Ajman Khalifa Bin Zahid Road (Bank Street), Ajman Bank building same building 3rd floor, Office No- 307

Note: Upon reaching Ajman bank building, don’t enter inside the bank; the main entrance of the building is from backside.

If you are coming from Dubai to Ajman through RTA Bus:

Bus Station at Union Square MS (Deira) (Bus No - E-400) Ticket Cost Aed 7, Time 35 mins.

The Bus E400 will drop you to Ajman Bus station, From Ajman Bus Station Take Taxi and reach Ajman bank building, Bank Street (Sheikh Bin Zahid road).

If you are Coming from Dubai to Ajman through Own Transport or Taxi:

Enter in Sharjah, Rolla Bridge. On Same Ajman Dubai road, you will find the 1st, 2nd & then 3rd Roundabout, From 3rd roundabout take right turn, after few distance you will find the Ajman Bank building on right hand side.

Only interview location is in Ajman, but selected candidates will be placed in Dubai.

Best Regards,