logo

Refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Diligent Human Resources & Marketing Consultancy Complaints & Reviews - Fraud Company

Diligent Human Resources & Marketing Consultancy Contacts & Informations

Diligent Human Resources & Marketing Consultancy

Posted: 2012-04-08 by    Alan27

Fraud Company

Diligent Human Resources & Marketing Consultancy
United Arab Emirates
I am complaining about this Diligent Human Resources.They are fraud!!!
When you apply from dubizzle instantly they will call you and then they will told you to go for interview in ajman
and then some stupid ass Ms.Sana will talk to you in a speed talking manner.and ask for 200 dirhams.for some processing thing
and told you your qualified for the position and ask you to comeback for signing a contract.
she will ask you to wait for a call after 3 days.They will call you so that you think your lucky because you think you will sign a contract.
when you got there there is another son of a bitch whose eating his own saliva and say good things and after he will ask
for another 200 dirhams.they say that is for training purposes because you are qualified.
I am so damn because i didn't listen to my friend and all the complain about this company.
When i got there i want to see for myself if its true and so i ask another Stench Rat Mr.abdulla.about that complain and he said its only some critics to their company.and its not true.and he said that is all done by some rejected applicant.and he also told me not to worry because 100% i am qualified and already sign a contract to them.but its not true because he said they will send me email and call me on the first week of April but until now there is no call or email.now its hard for me to accept that i am one of those who are being a victim of this recruiting agency. Please if any one read this complain who is capable of helping me and the other victim Please help us.not even to get our money back but also to put this criminal behind the bar.or send them back to inferno.where they come from.
and to those who are trying to deal with this agency please think not twice but several times so you will not end up like me and the other victim.

Comments United Arab Emirates Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Diligent Human Resources & Marketing Consultancy complaints
Diligent Human Resources & Marketing Consultancy - fraud

Comments

10th of Apr, 2012 by   Rahul B Nair 0 Votes
thank you for the information sir it was really useful to me
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   Rahul B Nair 0 Votes
That is true i also gave 200dhs to them its a fraud company. Please beware of it
 13th of Apr, 2012 by   Abella 0 Votes
I never faced any difficult in my recruitment process. One of my friend recommended me for this Hr consultant, Because he got job through Diligent Consultants. They have given me receptionist position, With good salary package, As per my information They took my first month salary from my company as there service charge, same time i have also paid there registration fees. I got job so i am here to just inform to job seekers.There is nothing like cheating there, I never feel it there.
 19th of Apr, 2012 by   alshad -1 Votes
എന്റെ പേര് അല്ശാദ്‌ ഞാന്‍ ഇതേ കമ്പനിയില്‍ മുന്‍പ്‌ ഇന്റെര്വിഎവിനു പോയിരുന്നു എന്നോട് കമ്പനി പറഞ്ഞത് 200 ദിര്‍ഹംസ് അടക്കണമെന്ന്, ഞാന്‍ അമ്പതു ദിര്‍ഹംസ് കൊടുത്തുള്ളൂ, അവിടെയുള്ള ആളുകള്‍ ഫ്രോഡ് ആണ് എന്ന് പിന്നെയാണ് എനിക്ക് മനസ്സിലായത്, ..
 19th of Apr, 2012 by   nisarv 0 Votes
my name, nisar before i went there and submit my cv and they asked 200 dh for register the job and they contected an interview, After tthey told me we will call you within 3 days, but i didint get any calls till this date, i also lost 200 dhirhams, ...
 21st of Apr, 2012 by   rajesjpn 0 Votes
Attention for all job seeker, that all true( Diligent Human Resources company In Ajman next to Ajman Bank) is 100% fraud bec I face same problem With my Brother in-low Who is in a visit visa, Mrs SANA cheated 400 dhs from him and they gave to him receipt also with out address and contact numbers of them. And she said contact to the Mr Mosa for agreement sign and training for Cab co-ordinator for Dubai. Stll they lied to us ...
from -abudhabi
 24th of Apr, 2012 by   Maryam45 0 Votes
Diligent outsourced me for the position of Credit Card Sales (Telesales) for well reputed dubai bank. its now one month i am working with them. I always get my salary on time.
I have followed there process as per diligent recruitment process, First they provided me complete training from diligent training institute. During training they fully trained for this Telesales position. I have been trained for CRM systems, Customer handling etc. The training duration was one week. Dont Misguide the job seekers, Loosers
 10th of Jul, 2012 by   kabayan2005 -1 Votes
wow!! i also give 200aed to this company for the position as a receptionist ...and i recieved call again for signing of my contract and to pay the remaining 100aed coz they are asking me to pay 300 aed.. now im too confuse to go.. they ask me to be there tom. Dubai to ajman ... really u want to got the job.. but why this bitches using those person in needs, , they are muslims and they know its forbidden to their religion...to whom we can ask help ????? even lots of comments here but still they are in gulf news...
 5th of Aug, 2012 by   rhem 0 Votes
untill now this month of august 2012 they are doing to asked to all applicants to pay them 300 ead.bec.even me they asked me to pay them. That i did'nt know too, that agency it was scam. PLEASED HELP THE PEOPLE WHO TRYING TO APPLY SOME AGENCY THAT THEY DON'T KNOW IT WAS SCAM. AND TO THE GULF NEWS WHY STILL ALLOWED TO PUBLISHED IN YOUR WEBSITE THAT KIND OF AGENCY?
 5th of Sep, 2012 by   junmagdaraog 0 Votes
i hope this diligent consultancy is diligent enough to help jobseekers get a decent job but if this is just a plain scam and fraud i wish them hell and hope to see them behind bars, i just paid them 100dhs and will pay another 200dhs this coming sunday as they told me when i sign the offer letter 3 days from now. so if there someone out there who can help me/us about this damn illegal activity they've been doing i think we should all work it out ASAP!!! call me 0562680677
 9th of Sep, 2012 by   suamma 0 Votes
i am from kerala realy this is cheating company, beware
 23rd of Sep, 2012 by   mahaboob ali 0 Votes
i went today there asking at-lest 50 /- why ur keeping such kind of people pls forward massage to police station.
 24th of Sep, 2012 by   ms. manila +1 Votes
whoever got hired through diligent human resource and marketing consultancy please email me: charisz24@yahoo.com as im still hoping its not fraud.
 24th of Sep, 2012 by   ms. manila 0 Votes
fraud
 4th of Dec, 2012 by   zarbe haider 0 Votes
This is totally fraud .. !!

Be Very True, and a kind advice to you all, if you receive an email like this .

Dear Candidate,

Our Hr department had a close look at your resume and would like to meet to find out more about you we would especially like to find out more about your experiences. We have scheduled your interview on urgent basis, expecting you to attend this interview on short notice of time. Please bring you update Cv with you.

Right now we are considering your CV for different positions. Please visit our office to have a detail discussion.

Date & Time: WEDNESDAY, 05rd DEC, 2012.
Between 8AM to 4PM.

Location: Ajman Khalifa Bin Zahid Road (Bank Street), Ajman Bank building same building 3rd floor, Office No- 307

Note: Upon reaching Ajman bank building, don’t enter inside the bank; the main entrance of the building is from backside.

If you are coming from Dubai to Ajman through RTA Bus:

Bus Station at Union Square MS (Deira) (Bus No - E-400) Ticket Cost Aed 7, Time 35 mins.

The Bus E400 will drop you to Ajman Bus station, From Ajman Bus Station Take Taxi and reach Ajman bank building, Bank Street (Sheikh Bin Zahid road).

If you are Coming from Dubai to Ajman through Own Transport or Taxi:

Enter in Sharjah, Rolla Bridge. On Same Ajman Dubai road, you will find the 1st, 2nd & then 3rd Roundabout, From 3rd roundabout take right turn, after few distance you will find the Ajman Bank building on right hand side.

Only interview location is in Ajman, but selected candidates will be placed in Dubai.

3i Group PLC

9th of Dec, 2012 by   sad and confused, please help 0 Votes
Is there nothing we can do? Do i need to refund my money? Will they refund our money? What happens next? I just went there today. And they ask 300dirhams from me..can i still have it back? Please help
 19th of Dec, 2012 by   Ajeesh2 0 Votes
i got a mail yesterday for another it vacancy see this
On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3.30PM, Allan jospeh wrote
Dear Candidate,
Our Hr department had a close look at your resume and would like to meet to
find out more about you we would especially like to find out more about your
experiences. We have scheduled your interview on urgent basis, expecting you
to attend this interview on short notice of time. Please bring you update CV
with you.
Right now we are considering your CV for different positions. Please visit
our office to have a detail discussion
Date & Time: THURSDAY 20, DEC, 2012.
Location: Ajman Khalifa Bin Zahid Road (Bank Street), Ajman Bank building
same building 3rd floor, Office No- 307
Note: Upon reaching Ajman bank building, don=92t enter inside the bank; the
main entrance of the building is from backside.
Bus Station at Union Square MS (Deira) (Bus No - E-400) Ticket Cost Aed 7
Time 35 mins.
The Bus E400 will drop you to Ajman Bus station, From Ajman Bus Station Take
Taxi and reach Ajman bank building, Bank Street (Sheikh Bin Zahid road).
Enter in Sharjah, Rolla Bridge. On Same Ajman Dubai road, you will find the
1st, 2nd & then 3rd Roundabout, From 3rd roundabout take right turn, after
few distance you will find the Ajman Bank building on right hand side.
Only interview location is in Ajman, but selected candidates will be placed
in Dubai.
DECMIL GROUP
055-1723391

Should i go or not? confused
 19th of Dec, 2012 by   sad and confused, please help 0 Votes
dont go. ive been there, its fake!!!
 23rd of Dec, 2012 by   Routhula 0 Votes
Dear Candidate,

Date & Time:MONDAY 24, DEC, 2012.

DYESOL GROUP
055-1723391
So guys pls don't go it's a 1000% scam, If you see the above mail exactly what i have received. If you see the difference in these two mails just the company name thy have changed and all other is same. So guys be aware and save your money and they have three branches in UAE Dubai, Ajman and sharjah. BE Careful
 23rd of Dec, 2012 by   sad and confused, please help 0 Votes
really?..they also have offices in dubai and sharjah?
where do they normally post their ads?

Identity Theft Strikes 1 in 8 Adults