logo

Greatandhra.com
Actual truth is Its No 0 sit
3. (4 mins ago)
www.betterents.com
They sent me completely wrong order – the colour and design isn’t what I ordered
4. (12 mins ago)

Digital River Complaints & Reviews - Poor, poor, poor customer service

Digital River Contacts & Informations

Digital River

Posted:    justme

Poor, poor, poor customer service

Digital River
I am in shock that this company is a publicly traded company and that Microsoft deals with them. Digital River intentionally remains elusive to its customers. They post no chat or phone support. They send generic emails that do not address their customers' issues.

When I finally contacted Microsft and told them of my issues with DR, I asked if Digital River was a reputable company. Microsoft stuttered and refused to answer the question.

Upon finding this site, I found a number to contact Digital River. After waiting on hold for 12 minutes, I spoke with a company rep. who told me my order had not YET been shipped and then quickly sent me to another department where I remained on hold for an additional 35 minutes. When I finally spoke with the 2nd rep., she gave me a completely different story. She told me my order had been sent 2 weeks ago, Priority USPS, and that it usually takes around 3 WEEKS. She said they have no mail tracking abilities with Priority Mail, although their website says your order can be tracked.

Be careful with this company!! I have spent a good amount of money and time on them and have yet to receive a single portion of my order or get an honest response from them.
Comments United States Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Aug, 2009 by   ConsumerFred 0 Votes
The shocking thing is exactly what you said and more.

Mocrosoft and Symantec and are both willing Digital River customers allowing Digital River to collect names and financial information on every customer.

Symantec got smart and added a couple more channels to buy from them but DR is still selling Symantec thorugh the 1000's of affiliate sites they run; affiliate sites that lead to Digital River.

You can buy both of those products without going through Digital River but if you click on PPC ads in search engines you are most likely going to go to Digital River.

Malicious Anti-virus Scams