logo

Zales
Special orders
2. (9 mins ago)
marriott hotel canada
Is it true that you are doing recruitment?
3. (12 mins ago)

Deal Dash Complaints & Reviews - paid for bid package and never got them

Deal Dash Contacts & Informations

Deal Dash

Posted: 2012-10-27 by    Carla Rocha

paid for bid package and never got them

Deal Dash
dealdash.com
I was bidding on a 250 dollar Wal-Mart gift card + 200 bids on 10/25/12. I had applied all the bids I had so I purchased another package. The package went through just fine and I got my bids. When I had almost went through these bids and had almost 500 bids invested into this auction I went ahead and purchased another bid package. I never received my bids for this package. I received an e-mail from the company that took my money and it stated that my bids would be added immediately to my account, they never were. I not only lost the 63.00 bid package I paid for, I also lost the auction in which I had so many bids and 15 hours of bidding into. I received an e-mail from Deal Dash this morning that stated they were sorry for the problem that I had and that everything was reset where it should be. Still...no bids. I have requested that I be sold the Wal-Mart card for what it ended up selling for since it was there fault that i lost the auction, and that I be given some of my bids that I paid for. I thought that this would be more than fair on my part. I have sent this e-mail and am now waiting for another response from them, for some reason I don't think it will be an 'honest and fair' offer from them as they state that they are 'honest and fair'.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups