logo

davis vision

Posted: 2011-09-14 by    Peter Maddy

quality issues

Davis Vision
This insurance company is a joke. My eye doctor is great. You pay her $40 for her to spend an hour and a half to see that I am healthy. Then this insurance company makes members choose from crappy frames. That are then ordered through a davis vision lab where they produce low quality lenses and then give bad customer service to the office when there is a problem with the frame or lens. This again is a joke. People complain about lenses being so expensive, first of all its your eyes! secondly, you get what you pay for! dont blame the eye doctor office, blame, your insurance company, crappy davis vision.
Comments United States Vision, Glasses, Lenses
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Mar, 2012 by   davisux 0 Votes
I ordered my glasses over two months ago and Davis Vision has yet to produce them. These cost me early $300 and I still don't have them. I'm writing this to warn others about this company. Don't deal with them. When you try to call them they place you on hold for at least 40 minutes.
 5th of Jun, 2012 by   katkrazygrrl 0 Votes
I need computer glasses in order to be able to do my work. Davis Vision has made the prescription wrong twice. I have been waiting 4 weeks now for the 3rd try to be delivered to my eye doctor. They have called me twice to say they should arrive in 2-3 business days. Still no glasses. Somebody in my organization must be getting a huge kickback on this progam.

6 Tips to Avoiding Flight Delays