Date Faithful

Seems like I was scammed.

Date Faithful
I paid for signing up on the Date Faithful. They sent me login and password. I tried to log in but without any result. Seems like I was scammed.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful?

12th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
"As a representative of DateFaithful.com I apologize you were unsatisfied with your experience on the site. We ensure you that we are a legitimate site with thousands of satisfied users, and would like to work with you directly to do whatever we can to further assist in making this right.

Please email datefaithfulmanager@gmail.com with the following:

Your username and email address used to register to our website www.DateFaithful.com
The amount and date you were charged by DateFaithful.com
Your phone number - So that our General Manager can call you directly to rectify this complaint.

We will immediately reach out to assist you and do whatever we can to help rectify this matter.

When contacting us by email, please enter in the subject field “Refund Request”.

We look forward to working with you on this issue.

DateFaithful.com Customer Service Management
 24th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hello Hesno,

As a representative of DateFaithful.com I apologize for any misconception you might have with our site. We would like to resolve this issue by offering you a refund. Please contact me directly at Management@DateFaithful.com or you could call us directly and ask to speak to our General Manager to further assist you.

Gloria Albright