logo

Halo German Shepherds
sick puppy
2. (4 mins ago)
Www. Myord.commn
charge for order not submitted
3. (14 mins ago)
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM - SCAMMER
4. (14 mins ago)
PureAcaiBerries
Unauthorized debt to my checking account
5. (14 mins ago)

Jain's Cow Urine Therapy Health Clinic
Indore
India
cowurine.com
I have recently faced a issue. The site claims to be curing all kinds of critical disease. One of my friends relative was suffering with colon cancer. She already had 3 chemotherapy and doctor told that chances of survival is less then 1 percent.

At this situation we heard about cow urine therapy and saw few you tube video. we contacted the above person and personally visited to his so called clinic. We shown him all details and told that doctors have given maximum a month of her survival. He claimed he will cure and help us. He offered us 3 month medicine where we asked to give only one month medicine.

Still he force us to take 3 month medicine. In our case patient died in 15 days when we contacted this fellow to take back medicine they took medicine in 50% of the net amount. When asked him about it he said no that is a rule.

These people have uploaded also many video on youtube claiming they have been praised by renowned politicians. Also these people showing interview of few people who are cured with their medicines. I felt this is just to show the effectiveness of their medicine. But as far as i know in medical profession, advertising related to medical profession is prohibited. So if they are so famous and effective why do they need these kind of advertisement ?

There may be case where they must have cured few patient, but in my case i found it is completely money making business.
Because even after requesting him he just took the benefit of our situation and gave medicine for three month. But when he him self will evaluate his own medicine @ of 50% then we can understand how much his profit would be in this business. And what kind of business he is dealing with.

My intention to bring my experience on this portal is just to make people aware that if you are dealing with these guys then be careful. I would definitely create a video and upload it on youtube to make a general awareness also.

Thanks
Comments India Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Sep, 2010 by   Indore Consumer -1 Votes
When your near/dear will be in last stage (hope this never happen to you) and if you get even a small hope you will do whatever will be asked to do.
Just keep your ass away if you dont know anything.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Ajaymedia1 +2 Votes
Why ur complaining ...they people refund u 50% money... it is good enough. No will return a money after buying product... I think you are completely wrong...

Even after knowing that chance of survival is only 1%, ... why ur irritating your self.
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   AnandThakur +2 Votes
I had my patient treated from them and started with 15 days medicines only the actually never force me to buy more. She lived less but had life, i think the result was good enough in the said condition.
An if they are taking medicines back even at 50% it is good enough, you done get a single penny from any other doctor or hospital. They are doing it show they are ethical better than others. We spent lakhs on other treatment which is suppose to be proven but had no results and the life further deteriorated.
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   Jain'sCowUrineTherapyHealthClinic 0 Votes
Dear Cusotmer,

Our Clinic does not force to buy medicines or force to buy medicines for several months in a go. It is complete at customer discretion with and understanding.
We never say, claim cure of cancer, as it is not possible by any therapy or medicines in the whole world.
We can only help improve quality of life and Life Expectancy.

If you had any such problem or discomfort you could have contacted us. As this is the first ever case in more than a decade of service with an complaint. We always try to give best of the services and help to our patients.

Vivek Jain
drjain@cowurine.com
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   Indore Consumer 0 Votes
"Dr. Jain Said We never say, claim cure of cancer, as it is not Possible by any therapy or medicines in the whole world"

All video available on you tube uploaded by Dr. Jain showing interview of people cured from cancer. Site claims they cure all cancer and rare disease.

"Dr. Jain said As this is the first ever case in more than a decade of service with an complaint"

This is first case in decade because no one is bothered to bring this issue up. I mentioned in my complaint that there may be people who may have got improvement. The point is we are dealing with medical professional not a road side shopkeeper. Here the product is not electronic consumer item which has no resale value. If t is his product and he is taking back on 50%, the patient is penalized of 50% for what?
The pain is not what he charged the real pain is what he returned. That is the time we found yourself cheated.

How many of you who are reading this complain, have really bought medicine in their life in bulk of 3 months? That to when 1st time you are showing to doctor, first time you are taking new medication and 1st time you are consuming that medicines. ?
(Please don’t count diabetes blood pressure heart patients.).

If no complaint in decade can you tell on this portal the reason of 50% deduction? & how many patients have been happy and cheering up to get 50% on their return?

If I would have not come on this portal may be you must have record of no complaint till date.

Why we tried when she was so critical?

The Patient was just 30 year old lady in critical stage, she had 2 & half year old daughter. If same would have related to you in any way, would you not try given a chance to every possible medication, till last day ?

"Dr. Jain said As you mentioned the case was very critical, how can you even expect a cure in such a case."

Very surprised to know this, it means the treatment started without having an idea how critical the patient was ? The entire reports chemotherapy documents X-ray reports MRI Diagnostic test were shown. More important to know the patient's real brother-in-law is renowed gynecologist. Still for sake of one small hope we tried Dr jain therapy.

We have no complaint against his product price or its effectiveness, because we did not get enough time to see the result. Our complain is why he has given 3 month medicine and why he has taken back @ 50%. If he has best of services from decades this medicines could have been easily utilized to anyone to his other patient.

"No one return money after buying product. "
Man we are talking about medicines not product. There is lot of difference in medicine and product. A product can be useful to someone else. But medicines cannot be used to anyone except the person it was given by the doctor.

Hope this clear lots of question raised in comments.
 30th of Aug, 2012 by   Dr Sudershan -1 Votes
Hi,

I agree with your complaint. Actually the cowurine.com and swaarnim naturescience ltd. is 100% fraud stuff. They are running a internet fraud, the person claim Dr. Virendra Kumar jain and Dr. Vivek jain has not having any doctor degree. They behave like doctor but even the main owner not know common terms of cancer. They sell same pack of medicine to all customer, the company and videos is fake. Using the internet platform and good agencies to make earn money only.
 30th of Aug, 2012 by   Jain'sCowUrineTherapyHealthClinic +1 Votes
I am sorry to say Dr. Sudershan you have no information about our company.
The company is in existence since over 2 decade when we even did not have internet access and you can visit our clinic anytime (monday to saturday 10am to 6:30 pm), meet our doctors and see yourself.
Regarding videos you are welcome to verify facts, in fact you are talking about cancer one, the patient has even mentioned there case number with tata memorial hospital and you can get it cross verified as every second of the video is 100% genuine.
We manufacture over 60 type of medicines for various types of disease and you can always see and buy any of it or even you can view each of the product with all details like ingredient mentioned online on our website.
 29th of May, 2013 by   mohan pad 0 Votes
i am suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome for last 2 years due to my work in such a condition with high pressure on me in a gulf country. tried lot of allopathic vitamins, homeo med, ayu medicines. in the meantime, i have seen Dr. Jain's cow urine therapy in the net, i have sent my details. they have asked me to send money for 3 months medicine through NEFT. can anybody tell me this is a fair dealing ???????
 4th of Jun, 2013 by   Vijay... 0 Votes
They are good, I found the service quiet good n treatment results are also positive for me.
No risk in making payment.
 10th of Jun, 2013 by   Bijoya Sengupta 0 Votes
I am suffering from allergies which cause breathing problems will Jain's cow urine therapy help in this regard
 28th of Aug, 2013 by   sonukas1009 0 Votes
Hi..can anyone tell me is there any possibility to treat chest keloid by Dr. Jain's urine therapy...pls suggest
 18th of Sep, 2013 by   bhasker b 0 Votes
how to believe cow urine theropy
 16th of Oct, 2013 by   aks020 0 Votes
they always tells to take 3 months medicines
also without replying to all questions they gave details to pay them money in their bank account
i dont think this is good . first if any person is dying of cancer they are telling they can cure it if they cant then why they are selling it . also they are taking money in advance for 3 months .
even it u dont show any report they will give medicine they want to sell it and earn money thats all i can see.
there chart first shows 25 patients and now there latest chart shows 250 patients .
 16th of Oct, 2013 by   aks020 0 Votes
they always tells to take 3 months medicines

all i can see. there chart shows 250 patients .

REGRADING PAYING money 50 % back only to Indore Consumer, it is their choice whether to take medicine back or not, no one takes back medicines. but if they really care about people they would have given full refund not only 50 % . they have given only 50 % back that means how much they care for earning money.
 13th of Nov, 2013 by   Chandu_ACS 0 Votes
I am in a confused state of seeing such type of comments from all. Basically I want to go for a Cow Urine Therapy for my mother who is suffering with Osteomyelitis. Is this is suggestible or do I need to check any other alternatives. Please advice. Eagerly waiting for speedy reply.

Thanks
Chandu
 14th of Dec, 2013 by   ravneet126 0 Votes
i was opting for jain cow urin therapy but after seeing your comments i am thinking of changing my mind. if anyone who have got treatment from jain cow urine therapy other than staff from jain cow urine therapy, can call me at 0-7814683801, i would be very thankful.
ravneet ( chandigarh, punjab)
 11th of Feb, 2014 by   K Sharma 0 Votes
Hi Chandu, ravneet
Did you go for Jain cow urine therapy...? Was it beneficial? Please respond as I am also confused to go there or not after seeing do many mixed comments.
I want treatment for my mother who is suffering from severe diabetes.
Please help. Thanks
Kimmi (Ludhiana, Punjab)
 11th of Feb, 2014 by   Krishna R 0 Votes
Still need to know more about this cow urien therapy, 3 months requirement is too large, if this could be changed to 15 days and further on any improvement, then customers will surely opt for the medicine or they will drop out. 15 days tables would really bring some kind of change or no change, I hope this suggestion would be best before buying large qty.
 24th of Feb, 2014 by   deepika sahu 0 Votes
Plz ..its very urgent...jo log bhi jain cows therpy se thik hue h...wo mujhe apna mobile no. de...plz...its very urgent...m unse personally is bare m bat karna chahti hu..plz..
 8th of May, 2014 by   Jain'sCowUrineTherapyHealthClinic 0 Votes
Since some of you request, i am again clarifying the doubts here.
1) Do i have to buy 3 months medicines?
Ans - No you do not need to buy three months medicines at one time, you can buy for 1 month, less than that is generally difficult since the packing size are made accordingly.

2) Why do you suggest for 3 months?
Ans - The treatment is based on Ayurveda and hence the results are not quick like allopath. It takes time to see improvement, our researches and studies have show patient taking treatment for at least 3 months has shows results in more than 95% cases. Most of the patients do see results post 1 -1.5 months of treatment also.

3) Results in chronic cases like Cancer
Ans - Please be aware and understand it clearly that advance cases are not curable and do not expect miracle from us or any other treatment. Our treatments help in improving quality of life and life expectancy of the patient and results vary patient to patient. In general we have seen most of the patients improving in 1 - 1.5 months of treatment and have shown significant improvement in quality of life.

4) Risk of payment
Ans - The clinic is owned by Swaarnim Naturscince Limited a public limited company and is part of Swaarnim Group forayed into Education, Real Estate, Health and Information technology. It is an 30+ years old business house, so trust me you every single rupee is accounted for and safe.

As we cannot discuss treatment here i request you to can call us Monday to Saturday 10am to 6:30 pm. (Except national holidays) or visit our website www.cowurine.com.

Help for Start-Ups