logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Busuu.com
Shame on them for their awful business methods
2. (23 mins ago)

Corllins University Contacts & Informations

Corllins University

Posted:    Xdiv

RIP OFF

I was told I would receive my order in 14 days... over 2 months later, I finally receive the order and IT'S NOT EVEN FULL! here's my latest conversation:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Daniel Taylor'
Daniel Taylor: Hi
you: Hi, I only got 6 documents and I paid for 10
Daniel Taylor: Your email address?
you: jamiedavis82@hotmail.com
Daniel Taylor: Hold.
Daniel Taylor: You received the right documents.
Daniel Taylor: It was only an undergrad diploma and not a degre
Daniel Taylor: degree*
you: I didn't tell you what I got yet
you: View the summary of your payment details below and proceed accordingly: Order Details: Amount: Your selected Undergraduate Diploma Package containing 10 documents. $275.00 Your selected GPA GPA 3.00 Free Total Amount $275.00
you: says 10 documents, when I spoke to James Hynes on the phone he told me I would get a certificate of distinction and award of excellence
Daniel Taylor: That is with a degree.
Daniel Taylor: not with a diploma.
you: Your selected Undergraduate Diploma Package containing 10 documents. $275.00
you: That's what the order says
you: that's not me that's you
Daniel Taylor: Then kindly send an email to care@universaldegrees.com
Comments United States Colleges and Universities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Apr, 2010 by   RealMAholder -1 Votes
There is no such thing as life experience degree. All of these "universities" are scams. If you aren't willing to go to classes to get your degree, you don't deserve one. The *real* accreditation process would never accept these companies as real institutions of higher learning. There are NO shortcuts to credentials. Period.

There is a link to check any school to see if it is legitimate before even considering it:

28th of Apr, 2010 by   Roelf 0 Votes
I spoke to Daniel Taylor today he sound convincing. If you look at universal university.com
The comment that was made by someone states that this degree will help you not to be hired.

Can Daniel or the Corllins university (universal degrees) team clarify this type of comment, statement
 28th of Apr, 2010 by   carterjeffine 0 Votes
University have huge burden regarding teacher management, student management and all

4th of May, 2010 by   Reinart +1 Votes
Best of all...a Larraine Simpson, Student Counselor, Corllins University sent me a email that states following:
I have already saved a lot of your time by working on your resume and making it more presentable. If you do not respond today, it will lead to the termination of your evaluation approval. You would then be required to re-apply for the evaluation of the program of your choice and hence re-work on your resume.

Why would they pressure someone to get payments done in less than seven days???Holy shit!! do they want you to get it done in a day?Some students take up to 7 years!!!
Stay away people this is a money making scam!!!
 29th of May, 2010 by   Auroradelamanana 0 Votes
Has someone obtained a job with a Corllins degree?
 15th of Jun, 2010 by   technologydubai 0 Votes
Degree Requirements

A Master’s Degree normally requires 60 credits. To qualify for a Master’s Degree from Corllins University, you should have any one of the following:

2 years prior work/life experience related the area of study in which you want to earn your Master’s Degree.

5 years’ prior work/life experience related the area of study in which you want to earn your Master’s Degree plus an Associate Degree.

- This is what they say on their website. 3 worrying things right here

1. It says you should have one of the following, 2yrs work experience compared to 5 yrs work expereince plus associates.. i'm sorry but 2 yrs compared to 5 yrs + an associates? doesn't quite add up..

2. The English grammar takes a beating - work/life experience related the area of study SHOULD BE work/experience related TO the area of study

3. I'm sorry but there's no such thing as LIFE experience. You're born, you grow up, become a teenager, get a job after university or school, get married, kids, grandkids, live a bit more and die - thats life experience.. you can't compare or even co-relate life experience to work experience. What a buncha idiots!
 5th of Jul, 2010 by   Jimo 0 Votes
Guys, I’ve done the same, they told me it will takes around 12 days maximum and it will be fully legalized and attested from such and such and nothing happened, and after a long chats with them, everybody were saying a different scenario and a different story due to the irrelevant relation between them, finally I canceled my application and I’ve sent them email stating that I’m not interested at all in this commercial and scam university, I need my money within 5 days unless I will escalate this issue with my bank, five days later and they funded the amount.

Which is more giggle after I canceled and got the payment, I received the certificate from this dumb guys……………………………………. But without the attestation were talked about!! Which means they are lying and they are nothing at all. Meanwhile, they sent me many emails, you should repay in order to send you a new documents as the one you are holding now is not valid any more, see how much they are dummy and think people are likewise.!
 19th of Jul, 2010 by   Cassian Ngotho Mwachanya +1 Votes
Cassian
To is just nothing but a scum coz these people were able to draw cash from my VISA account without me filling any documents. What worries me most is how they got my email password when it is actually supposed to be secret. This suggest they are also computer hackers. My major challenge is how to recover my 524 US dollars which has been ripped from my VISA account without my consent. Anyone outside theren to advise me.
 19th of Jul, 2010 by   Cassian Ngotho Mwachanya +1 Votes
To me I feel it is just nothing but a scum coz these people were able to draw cash from my VISA account without me filling any documents. What worries me most is how they got my email password when it is actually supposed to be secret. This suggest they are also computer hackers. My major challenge is how to recover my 524 US dollars which has been ripped off from my VISA account without my consent. Anyone outside theren to advise me.
 9th of Aug, 2010 by   Taylor Givonny 0 Votes
I totally disagree with your assessment Cassian. What i have read about Corllins is that it is an accredited university that offers great online learning opportunities. I suggest you should research more about any institution before leveling allegations at it.
 25th of Aug, 2010 by   reett 0 Votes
When they contacted me and I told them that I think this is a scam- he goes on to tell me that the University has been functioning for about 2 decades. And it is highly impossible that the United States would let a scam run for so long and not have the FBI/CIA look into it.
 6th of Sep, 2010 by   shahenshah 0 Votes
Yes i agree, because if this university is a total scam, then the legal authorities must have blocked their website even. And, instead talking ill of any organization, either dont go to them if you dont like them, or if you find them scam, send complaints to the authorities under whose supervision these are still existing and propagating. Merely crying and blaming is not enough, nor good. Thus, to cut long things short I think these universities give an opportunity to working professionals to secure self esteem, and compete those traditional universities, the workers of which sometimes make the studies and passing ratio so impossible that decades are spent in acquiring a degree and your hair is white and children are young and the market needs are changed, when you finally get the degee. Hhah. Agreed?

Sincere, Mr. Shahenshah
 21st of Sep, 2010 by   Joseph Tramwell 0 Votes
There are such things as life experience degrees as you are given credits for your life experience. Please check out Western Governors University and others, before you make any sort of accusations. The complainers here seems to be uneducated but to direct their complaints against any sort of institution that offers credit for life experience. Which has been said and accredited through CHEA and DEA. You must properly do your research before making any sort of accusations and before making any sort of propaganda as you of all people are applying for a degree from these institutions. Educate yourself before making the complaint. This is how I see it, I graduated from George Mason with a Graduate in Marketing, but to see that people have time to complain on colleges that they're applying to is ridiculous. Be educated and if you are want to go to your brick and mortar college then get your lazy ass up and go to college or better yet to your community college down the street. Lazy people always whine and complains...
 11th of Nov, 2010 by   Glynn Forsyth +1 Votes
I have to agree this university is a scam more than likely. I had a fella call me today and give me the complete pep talk about how they are an accredited university. I wanted to do online courses. They again sounded ok at this point as they have 24 different classes to get 144 hours of credit. A bit less time and $$$ was being discussed with the gentlemen on the phone also today. When I asked him if they did the following items...are you accredited thru the US Dept. of Education, Do you help with financial assistance, where are you loacated exactly and can I come to see your school...well I started getting the following...No, , , , , , NO, , , , NO & last answer NO! Folks please stay away from this program or you'll be waisting a whole lot of your hard earned cash. No Fortune 500 company will accept this as a ledgit degree when you go to apply for a job. Just thinking out loud here! Glynn
 30th of Nov, 2010 by   razoredge +2 Votes
Its totally scam...confession i took my masters degree ... now i am applying for visa and have to select the state where the university is located to just fine theres none is virtual and went to there online chat...he came very nicel "hell how are you today" i said i got the degree and today applying for immigration visa so thought to claim points however i cannot find university in list also it asks what state...and guess what he disconnected the chat and since than i am not able to get hold of these guys...also guys dont use it in CV one search of HR and you be ending up getting out of interview with handcuffs for fraud and cheating...i have learn one of the guy got reply to his query and ip address for from pakistan...also university certificate is coming from saudi, etc so you can guess how it is...BEWARE..FAKE ..SCAM..
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   techrobo +2 Votes
hai,
i got call from corllins university and they smoothly force me to pay for my degree attestation but still suspect them...can any one tell me is it right university and right attestation?
 31st of Dec, 2010 by   UDAYAR 0 Votes
still these universal degrees staff, think we are educated idiotics, nonsense.definitely something had to be done immediately fr this scam.definitely it is an scam.
DR.G
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   msmmsm 0 Votes
Tanks God there is this site, I was about to get hooked, but it was so fishy that I had to check it out here.Thank you guys for sharing this with other people who can easily fall into this.
 6th of Jan, 2011 by   Scam-Finder +2 Votes
Corllins University; They old me its in USA but operate outside of USA. They say their bank a/c in Cyprus. I asked for the officially registered address location in the USA, the nice talking student counsellor seemingly got agitated and frustrated. What do you make out? BE CAREFUL CHECK WITH GOVT AUTHORITIES.
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   pulandevi 0 Votes
Yes, thanks God that there are such forums and we could get some information in advance. Thank you guys, after all, as someone mentioned it here, there could be better ways to "squander" our stashed away money.

Saving on Holiday Travel