logo

Sky Go Courier Services, UK
Fake Courier Website
2. (32 mins ago)
AT&T
No level of competence in services
3. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
4. (1 hr 16 mins ago)

Convergys
1507 7th Street, SE
Hickory, North Carolina
convergys.com
My husband and I both went to work for Convergys on October 26, 2009. We started our training and 2 weeks into the training both of our kids got sick with the flu (that had been picked up from the filth of the Convergys building). I missed approximately 20 hours due to taking care of them, and I was asked to resign or be fired. So I resigned. My husband continued working at the company only because there are no jobs to be found in our region. He was promised promotions to floor walker and even one time promised to be put on Resolution Desk. His TL would always make up some excuse why he couldn't be promoted for one reason or another. On June 30, 2010 our daughter became sick and spent 13 days in the hospital which was 60 miles away from our home. He told his TL about what was going on and she told him that everything would be ok with his job, just to take care of our daughter. So on July 7, 2010 he received a call from his TL stating to him that he needed to resign because his points were too high to continue working there. So over the phone, he resigned and his TL told him that there wouldn't be any problem with him getting unemployment since it was an issue with family. So low and behold on August 3, 2010, he received a letter stating that his unemployment had been denied because the company said he quit without good cause! HELLO!!! His TL TOLD him to resign!! And he had VERY GOOD CAUSE, our daughter was in the hospital and had been there for 8 days prior to the phone call. He was never allowed to speak to the HR dept, because she was either on vacation or she was "busy"! Convergys SUCKS!! And I'd NEVER recommend anyone work for them, unless you want to work for scoundrels and liars!!
Comments United States Employers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Mar, 2011 by   Beppy 0 Votes
Why would you believe a TL telling you to resign and everything will be alright, when that TL has a history of foot-dragging and hindering your advancement? Especially when Convergys is notorious for trying to get out of paying unemployment. Convergys also outsources to a questionable company known as TALX Corporation, a subsidiary of Equifax Inc., to do HR, employment verification, and unemployment claims.

'Contesting Jobless Claims Becomes a Boom Industry'

Convergys management lies constantly in the hopes that employees are too naive to know their rights. Always get everything in writing and check it out through outside authority such as your state employment office, legal aid, or a local university law schools that offers legal aid advice once a week to the public while school is in session. If management won't write it, create an e-mail paper trail of your own and print them out and/or forward them to your own personal e-mail as a backup copy for safe-keeping. You lose access to Convergys e-mail when you're layed off, fired or resign.
To The
HR,
Convergy's

Hi, i have got selected for convergy's held at VIJAYA ENGINEERING COLLEGE KHAMMAM ON MARCH 13TH . I have cleared first 3 rounds of interview and waiting for TELEPHONIC round. In the mean the HR Co-Ordinating my interview
MR. SEBASTIN PRABHU from BANGALORE has ring me and asking for money of 20, 000/- and he will be conducting the telephonic round on April 29th if we pay else he wont.

The person naming SEBASTIN PRABHU of BANGALORE CONVERGYS is he really working with your company.Is this the process of selecting in convergy's.

The other friend of mine had already paid 30, 000 for the same person.He is asking me to pay 20, 000 by today or tommorrow.

He has given me his CITI BANK ACCOUNT NO:5066035818, SEBASTIN PRABHU, JAYA NAGAR BRANCH . And has call from the mobile MOBILE NO : +919008519316.

If he is fraud please help us by taking necessary actions.

Please reply immediately.

His Details we are having near us
Name : MR.Sebastin Prabhu
Working Under : Convergy's Bangalore
CitiBank Account Number : 5066035818
Branch : JayaNagar Branch
Mobile Number : +919008519316

Thanks & Regards
Sufferrer
 25th of Apr, 2011 by   Sufferrer +2 Votes
Yes i too have faced the same situation. Are these genuine
How can a reputed company do these all.
Even i paid 45, 000/- am to suffering
Please never ever no one don't do this mistake.
Even convergy's is also being fraud.
I too became a fool
 26th of Apr, 2011 by   Sufferrer +1 Votes
No Reply from convergys
 26th of Apr, 2011 by   Sufferrer +1 Votes
Even i have paid the same to other person
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   Sufferrer +2 Votes
I have paid amount to convergy's but i didn't get any job,
please please dont become fools like me please i beg you
Convergy's they are pleading money i think company is not giving salaries at the wright time that's why these HR's are begging for money
they are not seeing talent r knowledge the simply seeing money in hands. How a poor student can pay money even though the student is having talent. Bull Shit
Am the person who have paid money at round 50k-60k.You HR's please don't cheat students
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   Sufferrer +1 Votes
People who are becomming fools can use the credentials i have made public and you can login and can give complaints over here the login credentials are same as of i mentioned in the url comments
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   rt0405 +1 Votes
Yes, sufferrer i agree with you even i too had became a fool how these people working in MNC's can do these things cheating all.
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   Bhanumathi 0 Votes
Hi guys, please don't become fools, this convergy's is totally mony minded bullshit, one of my friend had paid and sufferring now. All these stupid things are going in convergys.
 5th of May, 2011 by   helper_convergys 0 Votes
Hi All...whoever gave money to convergys HR or to some other person related to convergys for Job.
Kindly immediately contact at following details, we are here to help you and make things right. Trust us and call @ following number:
LaxmiNarayan
 6th of May, 2011 by   job seeker@ fresher 0 Votes
Hi to All, I am also going to final round, but convergys HR Mr. Sebastin has not asked any amount. He asked several questions as related to Hr round... Guys please be care full do your level best for getting job and do not create any rumors...
 12th of May, 2011 by   rt0405 0 Votes
Hello jobseeker@fresher,
What are you saying we who have paid are saying lies there is no need for us, We had paid for one of the employee in convergy's but he is saying all cock bull stories and from past two days he is not lifting the call also.
Is this the way you are going to support.
 12th of May, 2011 by   rt0405 0 Votes
Hi Lakshmi Narayan,
Thanks for your support can you please have a enquiry on the employees who is asking backdoor and please ask all of them to back all of our money.Its not at all good on their part.
We pity them.

Its not 1000/- or 2000/- he took 40k-50k .
We kindly requesting you people to take care of these things.

Thanks&Regards
rt0405
 11th of Jul, 2011 by   pepe12345 0 Votes
I need to get a phone number where to call, I am an employee from Convergys Costa Rica. I am very disapointed with Convergys, almost all of my co-workers would like to talk instead of me, how can it be possible, there is an agent that started working at overnight shift, her sister is the Operation Manager 's girlfriend (his girlfriend works at Convergys as well) so, just because she is his sister-in-law she got a TL position, I can't stand it!!!
she only has three weeks at overnight. She used to work in the morning shift, then, we realized about it, we were very upset... Also, there is TL that has a relationship with the Operation Manager. I think that is not good, I have seen many of my friends loosing his job at convergys because a TL and him doesn't have a friendship with them. I need someone to help me, I hope someone reads this message and reply to me.
I will give a e-mail where you can send mi a message. Thank you!!!
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   padidiver1974 0 Votes
Use to work there in the Hickory Center as well, I hated it so bad that I told someone after leaving that if I had a friend in hell and one in convergys I would get them out of Convergys before getting them out of Hell! It's that bad! If they offer you a job run!!! Run as fast as you can, dig ditches, roof houses, clean port a potties, sale cars, work at a fast food place, but for goodness sake stay away from that place of torment.

How to Invest Without Much Money