Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

overcharged my bank account

Hollywood, Florida
Phone: 8007298572
support@colonx.com
the company has over charged my banking account and they now have their back. I did not ask for a second bottle so I refused it at my door. Now the company has my eighty-nine dollars and eighty-nine cents plus the bottle of colonx that I did not order and refused at my door .I have called them several times and was told they can not help. So they have my money and their. I have told them that I am retired and I only wanted to First sample the product per their advertisement and I had only received their a few days before they had mailed out another. It was too soon for me. They had just taken out the shipping and handling fee of one dollar and ninety-five cent and they charged my account for eighty-nine dollars and eighty-nine cents overdrawing my account and the bank charged me thirty-three dollars for the over draft. Icalled them today and asked them to either refund my money or send me the item back because I have someone who buy the item from. I need my money.They told me they could not help me and referred me to you. This is an urgent matter I do indeed need my money. I thank you for your time and patience.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Colonx - scam , fruad, rude
20815 NE 16th Avenue Suite B46
Miami
Florida
Phone: 1-800-729-8572
colonx.com

This company is very rude and takes advantage of seniors. I hope to have my credit cards charges refunded but will have to wait and see. So Iam filing a dispute with my credit card company.
 16th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

Colonx - charge for extra orders
Alabama

I ordered the free sample and I was surprised when a charge of $89.99 was debited to my bank account. I did not order anything other than free sample. this is a rip off
 16th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Let's all get some COLONX and ACAI BERRY, COLON CLEANSE AND get cleansed real good! Let's all post our credit information all over the internet and see what fun things happen next. IDIOTS! ALL THE GOOGLE ADS ARE SCAMS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, don't you people realize that by now?
 15th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Colonx - Unable to cancel
Colonx --- Salud Healing

Along with many others -- Salud Healing and Colonx have managed to create a quagmire of technology glitches to keep from allowing me to cancel this product.
Several calls and no internet site working. It is a fraud for sure.

Anyone willing to join me to sue them? (If we can find out who "them" really is)
 17th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have been ripped of by the same company, I ordered the free trial on the 14th day when I went to cancel it my card had already been charged. I called them on Dec.3, 2009 to cancel they had already sent the new bottle and told me to send it back and I would receive my refund in 4to6 weeks. Well it has been well over 4to 6weeks and I still haven't received my refund. I called the 1800number and I was told to send an email to support@colnx.com. When they finally emailed me back it was suppose to be something wrong with their ACH and they couldn't refund through the bank account and they would have to send me a check. Well I still haven't received my refund check and this has been going on since December 3, 2009 to the present date. Somebody please help!!!
 2nd of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Same problem for me! They told me I would get my refund back in December when I returned the 2nd bottle I did not want. Still no response or refund. The customer support email address does not even work anymore. What can you do to help. I am out the $89.99 as well.
 16th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I tried the risk free trial and was unhappy with the product. They charged me $89.95 on my credit card. I returned the unopened product and was told I would get a refund shortly. After I called 6 times, three months later and no refund, they told me to call corporate. Please believe me when I say their crooks.

Contact Us