logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
www.paperproz.com
No paper and agent only promised a lot
2. (10 mins ago)
Dream-Marriage.com
Scam
3. (12 mins ago)
MyAirTicket .com
Fraud travel agent
4. (44 mins ago)
Kolors Healthcare India (P) Ltd
No proper tratment and not giving refund
5. (1 hr 18 mins ago)

colonx
Hollywood, Florida
Phone: 8007298572
support@colonx.com
the company has over charged my banking account and they now have their back. I did not ask for a second bottle so I refused it at my door. Now the company has my eighty-nine dollars and eighty-nine cents plus the bottle of colonx that I did not order and refused at my door .I have called them several times and was told they can not help. So they have my money and their. I have told them that I am retired and I only wanted to First sample the product per their advertisement and I had only received their a few days before they had mailed out another. It was too soon for me. They had just taken out the shipping and handling fee of one dollar and ninety-five cent and they charged my account for eighty-nine dollars and eighty-nine cents overdrawing my account and the bank charged me thirty-three dollars for the over draft. Icalled them today and asked them to either refund my money or send me the item back because I have someone who buy the item from. I need my money.They told me they could not help me and referred me to you. This is an urgent matter I do indeed need my money. I thank you for your time and patience.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

Miami
Florida
Phone: 1-800-729-8572
colonx.com

This company is very rude and takes advantage of seniors. I hope to have my credit cards charges refunded but will have to wait and see. So Iam filing a dispute with my credit card company.
 2nd of Apr, 2010 by   venus pluto 0 Votes
Same problem for me! They told me I would get my refund back in December when I returned the 2nd bottle I did not want. Still no response or refund. The customer support email address does not even work anymore. What can you do to help. I am out the $89.99 as well.
 16th of Apr, 2010 by   maryann chiuciuchian 0 Votes
I tried the risk free trial and was unhappy with the product. They charged me $89.95 on my credit card. I returned the unopened product and was told I would get a refund shortly. After I called 6 times, three months later and no refund, they told me to call corporate. Please believe me when I say their crooks.

How You Can Reduce Your Debts