Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013

My mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk

4.4
lotery
Pakistan
my name is Abdul khaliq and my mobile is 0333-3417705 my home adress is hose#4-A flat, taaj malook plaza st#52, jinnah road sher shah colony karachi pakistan.i have recived a messge from that number +923475468013 that your mobile number has won you 500000 pounds in 2013 coca cola int'l mobile draw in uk to send your name, adress and mobile#to cokeclaim9@live.com
Complaint comments Comments (309) Complaint country Pakistan Complaint category Lottery Scams

Comments

24th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola Online Lottery - for winning money claim
coca cola
United Kingdom

pls help me for claming my money some hackers hacked my email id and they asked me for some charges for claiming money
 25th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
It is reassuring to know dumbasses come from all countries.
 9th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

DEPTCOCA COLA AVENUE
STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON
SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM

THE COCA COLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held on the (18th of May, 2007) by Coca-Cola in conjunction with the United Kingdom Tobacco Worldwide Promotion, your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won £1, 000, 000.00 each .

THE COCA COLA COMPANY PROMOTION
However the results were released on the 18th of February, 2007 and your email was attached to ticket number (7PWYZ2006)and ballot number (BT:12052006/20)The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of (29, 031) E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world This Lottery is approved by the United Kingdom Gaming Board and also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

In other to claim your £1, 000, 000.00 prize winning, which has been deposited in a designated bank. However, you will have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA COLA COMPANY for verification and then you will be directed to the bank for the transfer of £1, 000, 000.00 in cash into your account in your country,

NAME:...

PHONE:...

OCCUPATION:...

COMPANY:...

COUNTRY:...

Please you are adviced to complete the form and send it immediately to our Promotion manager through email for prompt collection of your fund from the designated bank.

(CONTACT PROMOTION MANAGER)

Name:MR, NED GRAHAM

Phone # : +447031894618

E MAIL: ned_graham@myway.com

Your Sincerely,
Management
 30th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola Lottery

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the Category "A" draws of COCA COLA LOTTERY S.A We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The draws were held on the 20th November 2005 and results were officially announced today 20th December 2005.Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 4, 000, 000 names/email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our International Promotions Program. You/Your Company, attached to ticket number369-555-876/6181-22, with serial number 90-77 drew the lucky numbers 29, 41, 20, 39, 48, 44(01), and consequently won in the Category "A". You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of 1, 000, 000.00 UNITED STATE DOLLARS (0NE MILLION DOLLARS) which is the winning payout for Category "A" winners. This is from the total prize of 2 MILLION DOLLARS Shared among the 2 international winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your forms have been submitted to our head office. In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/no participants of this program. We also wish to bring to your notice our mid year (2006) high stakes where you stand a chance of winning up to U$10.Million, we hope that with a part of your prize you will participate. Please contact your claim agent immediately, He will send you information and direct you on how to collect your payment. You are advised initiate contact with him so you will be duly informed on procedures to collect your payment;

Mr. Martins Sisulu
EMAIL:martins_sisulu1@yahoo.com
 31st of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
How dumb are people? IT IS A SCAM unless they directed you to the official Coca Cola website with an official form
 16th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola Lottery

I am being cheated by the Coca Cola Lottery. They had told me to give my details and I had sent them. Again they told me that the money is in pounds and it should be changed to Indian rupees.

They told me to deposit the amount they asked (28700) and they told me to wait for 24 hours and said that the amount will be transfered but they did not transfer. They had sent me the transfer slip and said that the amount will be transfered. But after a day they had sent me the notice that I have to pay the tax.

They said I have to pay the tax but every lottery people, they debit the tax amount from what I have won through the Reserve Bank of India and the bank also helps the people to do this. After that when I asked them to give my my money, they are telling me that they cannot give. They told me to pay the tax from my side and then take the prize.
 5th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola Philippines - unclaimed prizes
coca cola philippines
Philippines

we just received a call from coca cola twice saying that we won their "Christmas Box Surpizes". the 1st one is the Bench Certificate worth Php 7, 500 and the 2nd one is Noche Buena package worth Php 2, 500. The caller asked for the the promo code and other informations. we submitted all the requirement s needed and they told us to wait until the verification is done. all the requirement s are approved and so we just need to wait for the prizes. We wait until dec.24 for the noche buena package but it didnt arrive. Thay told us again to wait. Christmas had passed as well as Media Noche but no package and bench certificate arrived. We called again on Jan4 to claim it and they told us to visit their office. My father went there since the promo code was named after him. the person incharge gave my father Php 2, 000 mc donalds GC which is not the prize that we won. The person even told my dad "you're lucky enough that you get that mc donalds GC instead of none". I'm telling this not because I'm after the prize but because I would like to report the irregularities they've done. and as far as I know, there are hundreds of winners in that promo and "what if" they do this to all those hundreds of people??? Hope you can take action on this. Thanks...
 30th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola Campany - I LOST MY WINNIG AMOUNT
COCA COLA CAMPANY
India

SIR MY NAME IS A. SAVLIYA BHAVIK I AM RECEIVED THE BELOW MENTIONED MAILS FROM MY MAIL ID, IT IS REALLY TRUE ARE
FAKE. THE MESSAGE ARE SENT TO REALLY RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FOREIGH REMITTENCE DEPARTMENT/ ANY OTHER
PERSONS . IF REALLY TRUE WHY RBI FOREIGN REMITTENCE DEPTT. IS NOT TRANSFER TO MY WINING AMOUNT TO MY BANK
ACCOUNT TILL DATE. AM FORWARDING ALL THE DETAILS INCLUDING MY ID CARD, AND ALL THE REPORTS FROM I AM
RECEIVED FROM . SIR I WANT TO WHO IS SENDING THE BELOW MENTIONED MAILS
 1st of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Cocacolla - fake mail
cocacolla
India

some mail reffering me that i have wom something huge

sir, below given is an email i received fi would like to know whether this thing is real or some scam and if its fake then how come they add name of a reputed company like coca cola with them?

hottyjennifer@gmail.com
 19th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola South Africa - New lid design
Coca Cola South Africa
South Africa

The new design for the lid of the Coca Cola 2l bottle is poor. It is an effort to get it fit properly and more often than not you have have to undo it to get it to fit properly. Why did you change for the previous ' longer' lid that fitted each time - no problem.
 16th of Jun, 2012 by    -1 Votes

Coca Cola - UK - winning of lotteryprize
coca cola

Dear Sir,
I, Mr Sunil Fernandes, received a mail from the said company that i have won a lottery prize and the check amount towards the same has been collected by RBI for transfer purpose in my account.

I, want to know if this is true or just another scam, so that i can take some action towards the same.

Awaiting for your favourable reply,
Mr. Sunil Fernandes
 25th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

Royal Coca Cola - royal
coca cola company
Philippines

MamSir : may nakita po akong wrapper ng candy sa loob ng royal..
pag di po kau nakipag coordinate samin isusumbong po nmin kau sa mediao tv patrol..salamat..

9th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes

Cocacola / Mobile Draws - I need the identification of this message send for details and verification to conform it is scam and fack check...//???
cococola INT'L Mobile Draw
yahoo.com

To

From
Santhosh D B
Bangalore

Subject : “The verification, Identification and Details about the message scam and Fake check “

Respected Sir
I am from Bangalore that I have got the SMS to my mobile number of : 9611239764 congrat your mobile no has been awarded 350, 000 GBP in 2011 cocacola INT’L Mobile Draw To claim send your details Via E-Mail : cocacolaclaim70@live.e.com camed Date : 26/06/2011.

Check this message which I have sending to for verification, Identification and send me the details and how to collect the won prize through your communication of complantsboard.com and how to claim and send me the details of the claiming for won prize.

This is the message sending to http://www.complaintsboard.com for verification and send the details to my e-mail ID update_1234@yahoo.in because it is True or scam and send the fake check.

Thanking You

Santhosh D B
09-10-2012
 4th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Cocacolamobiledrawsignlive.com - to win
shankyali07@gmail.com

i have received this massage in my mob-that
your mob no.has won 1.6 crore in cocacola award to claim win send NAME, SEX, AGE, ADRESS, MOBILE NO:Dr Walter cocacolamobiledraw@live.com
+448719749717
 10th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola - I wasn’t hurt, but I do feel like I was ripped off
Coca Cola

I wasn’t hurt, but I do feel like I was ripped off.

Coca Cola is selling cans that that say are 12 oz, but are really only 11.5oz. I know because I put one of their “12oz” cans next to an 11.5oz. can, and they were the same size. The cans are labeled as 12oz, I just think this is misleading.

When I buy a 12oz. can, I want 12oz., not 11.5
 10th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the 11.5 oz can is actually an 12.0 but has .5 oz less product in it? The size of the package isn't what they are selling, it's the product inside.
 11th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
It is sold by the Fl Ozs in the can, not the size of the can. If you put the product itself on a scale, you are likely getting 12 fluid ounces, even though it is in a smaller can. Or pour the contents into a measuring cup that measures by ounces. Coca Cola is awful for you anyway. Water is a much better deal. I pay less than .03 a gallon to my local municipality, and to think all of the savings off of medical bills and new clothes over the years...
 16th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes

Coca - Cola - Fountain - Fail to provide technical support
BUDs Business
9673 Sierra Ave. Fontana, CA 92335
Fontana
California
Phone: 909 587 2199

I called several times to repair the fountain of Coke drinking machine installed in my BUDS Pizza Restaurant
at 9673 Sierra Ave, Fontana, . CA 92335. But no technical team was sent by the Coca-Cola company.
Finally, after waiting long hours - I called the Manager, she also neither arranged to send a technician
to repair the fountain.

I lost several customers because, we are unable to provide soft drikings to them.

The wish the Corporate office and top level managers - to take action in this regard.
 26th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
how could we know about my complaint that it will b accepted

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree