Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013

my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk

4.45
lotery
Pakistan
my name is Abdul khaliq and my mobile is 0333-3417705 my home adress is hose#4-A flat, taaj malook plaza st#52, jinnah road sher shah colony karachi pakistan.i have recived a messge from that number +923475468013 that your mobile number has won you 500000 pounds in 2013 coca cola int'l mobile draw in uk to send your name, adress and mobile#to cokeclaim9@live.com

Complaint comments Comments (270) Complaint country Pakistan Complaint category Lottery Scams

Comments

27th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Unathorized charges by this company were charged to my phone bill for 3 months before noticing the charges. My phone company was the one that made me aware of these charges. They are bill as email srv 87 OAN so did not question thinking this was part or taxes for my internet service. This company needs to be looked into immediately because in calling my neighbors, and other friends in area, they are also being charged. We do not look lightly at fraudulant billing in Wisconsin. I have also sent this to our local TV stations for their review.
 23rd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Cocacola / Coke - THERE IS A MOLDS INSIDE THE BOTTLE
COCACOLA
Philippines

I JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN THAT WE HAVE SEEN A MOLDS INSIDE THE BOTTLE OF YOUR PRODUCT, ESPECIALLY COKE, BUT WE DID NOT OPEN YET THE BOTTLE OF THE COKE.
 30th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola Campany - I LOST MY WINNIG AMOUNT
COCA COLA CAMPANY
India

SIR MY NAME IS A. SAVLIYA BHAVIK I AM RECEIVED THE BELOW MENTIONED MAILS FROM MY MAIL ID, IT IS REALLY TRUE ARE
FAKE. THE MESSAGE ARE SENT TO REALLY RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FOREIGH REMITTENCE DEPARTMENT/ ANY OTHER
PERSONS . IF REALLY TRUE WHY RBI FOREIGN REMITTENCE DEPTT. IS NOT TRANSFER TO MY WINING AMOUNT TO MY BANK
ACCOUNT TILL DATE. AM FORWARDING ALL THE DETAILS INCLUDING MY ID CARD, AND ALL THE REPORTS FROM I AM
RECEIVED FROM . SIR I WANT TO WHO IS SENDING THE BELOW MENTIONED MAILS
 1st of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Cocacolla - fake mail
cocacolla
India

some mail reffering me that i have wom something huge

sir, below given is an email i received fi would like to know whether this thing is real or some scam and if its fake then how come they add name of a reputed company like coca cola with them?

hottyjennifer@gmail.com
 19th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola South Africa - New lid design
Coca Cola South Africa
South Africa

The new design for the lid of the Coca Cola 2l bottle is poor. It is an effort to get it fit properly and more often than not you have have to undo it to get it to fit properly. Why did you change for the previous ' longer' lid that fitted each time - no problem.
 16th of Jun, 2012 by    -1 Votes

Coca Cola - UK - winning of lotteryprize
coca cola

Dear Sir,
I, Mr Sunil Fernandes, received a mail from the said company that i have won a lottery prize and the check amount towards the same has been collected by RBI for transfer purpose in my account.

I, want to know if this is true or just another scam, so that i can take some action towards the same.

Awaiting for your favourable reply,
Mr. Sunil Fernandes
 16th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes

Coca - Cola - Fountain - Fail to provide technical support
BUDs Business
9673 Sierra Ave. Fontana, CA 92335
Fontana
California
Phone: 909 587 2199

I called several times to repair the fountain of Coke drinking machine installed in my BUDS Pizza Restaurant
at 9673 Sierra Ave, Fontana, . CA 92335. But no technical team was sent by the Coca-Cola company.
Finally, after waiting long hours - I called the Manager, she also neither arranged to send a technician
to repair the fountain.

I lost several customers because, we are unable to provide soft drikings to them.

The wish the Corporate office and top level managers - to take action in this regard.
 26th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
how could we know about my complaint that it will b accepted
 31st of Jan, 2013 by    -1 Votes
i receive the message in my mobile that i won th prize 500, 000 GBPS in 2013 coca cola int'l mobile draw in uk. to claim send your name address & mobile no
rakesh raushan
banglore
emailid;- hrishihskt122@gmail.com
phone;-9448312826, 8711862061
 7th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Ghulam Murtaza 03218016541. i have won 950.000.00 today 7th Febraury, 2013 time 5.27:31 pm at Pakistan Quetta
 10th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
coca-cola-london-2012-aluminum-bottleNokia Lumia 800 with Nokia Logo

UK Office: COCA-COLA CENTRE, LONDON 30/ 32 POOLSTREET
CARNARVON LIVERPOOL LL55 2AS UNITED KINGDOM.
Tell +448719749141
Batch number: EU M Q Y-3LJ4
File Ref. EU M D N 0508-9T6

ATTENTION: Mr Pramod kumar yadav

We sincerely apologise to you, for the silent delay in responses to your mail due to the outcome of the process of your winning documents as we have done. Now for the final result of your winning claims of (£500, 000.00)GBP and also your Nokia Lumia has been officially approved by the COCA-COLA COMPANY. This Award promotion was organized by Coca Cola Company and held in London to promote the 2013 ongoing Asia World Cup, Cricket Game.

The Board of trustee of COCA-COLA COMPANY Collects 970, 000 E-mails from all the Microsoft services in all over Asian and Europe countries and over twenty million E-mails participated in this award promotion and TEN persons from Seven different countries were selected to benefit from the COCA-COLA COMPANY. And you are one of the Selected Winner; it was your E-mail that won this prize for you With Your Ref No: C39SA/9/13. Without you applying for it, also no ticket were sold, it is a CCA SYSTEM that select all E-mail network.

Your parcel containing documents and (£500, 000.00GBP) and your Nokia Lumia have been securely sealed and packaged for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view until it has been delivered to you the beneficiary, Be informed that all UK taxes and shipment fees has been paid by COCA-COLA COMPANY.

The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK for Asia. Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that MR. JOHN HARRY is the special Chief Diplomat, will be leaving for INDIA On Sunday for the delivery of your award prize through British Airways Line, We have attached a copy of the diplomat passport for identification so that you will know her as soon as he arrive you home address, winning will be deliver to through CYCLONE COURIER COMPANY

CHECK FLIGHT DETAILS OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE TO INDIA

Due to the urgency needed in the delivery we are informing you that MR. JOHN HARRY (Delivery Agent) Departed in LONDON- Sunday February 10TH, 2013 at 4:22pm will Arrive INDIA ON Monday February 11TH, 2013 at 9:30am to deliver your winning prize to you.

PAYMENT IN INDIA: Let it be known to you that your delivery charges as well as insurances fee has been paid by COCA-COLA COMPANY. While in Indian, note that your winning prize need to be register with the India Government at the International Airport at the point of entry to obtain the Government certificate of clearance before the Government Agency will allow the diplomat proceed to your home address to deliver your winning prize to you.

Note: that the India high authorities in the International Airport of entry which is custom officers in your country will demand for the list charges below:

Custom Clearance Fees: 9, 000 INR
Registration of Package: 5, 500 INR
Immigration Charges: 10, 000 INR
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------... /> TOTAL AMOUNT = 24, 500 INR
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------... /> Therefore, you will only be required to pay these charges in your country India. The customs in your country were earlier contacted today and we were informed that you will pay the sum of 24, 500 rupee. You are expected to forward this amount to the customs at the airport at the arrival of our diplomat in your country, an account details will be provided by the director of the custom authority in the airport in which will be forwarded to you by our diplomat agent for you to make the payment in the bank. Only after this payment that he can be allowed to proceed to your home address for final delivering.

NOTICE 1: that you are to arrange down the fees before the arrival of your winning prize to enable the diplomat obtain the clearance certificate at the International Airport on his arrival before proceeding to his final Destination Service Area at your home address.
NOTICE 2: kindly reconfirm to us this FORM to avoid wrong delivery and payment of registration of parcel at the point of entry in the International Airport in INDIA.

1. YOUR NAME:
2. YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS:
3. YOUR MOBILE NUMBER:
4. A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR ANY OF YOUR ID PROOF:

The Diplomatic delivery officer (MR. JOHN HARRY ) will assist you through the clearance process of your winning prize parcel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS DELIVERY:

1. You must not expose all the above information to anybody not even your closest person due to fact that some people may want to claim your winning fund on your behalf with these information when expose to them, you are to keep us updated with your readiness in receiving the special diplomat along with your winning prize

We await your reply to this mail immediately.

Best Regard
Sir Henry Woodgate
PROMOTION MANAGER,
TEL: +448719749141

my mo.b no. 09136188748 ples call me for informetion
 12th of Feb, 2013 by    +1 Votes
my name is m.rizwan majeed and my cell number is 03343231818 and my address is flat number 10-a group b block a near hockey stadium susan road faisalabad pakistan
 12th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
my name is Ruby Gul and my mobile is 03343243662 my home adress is house#24/4 sheet no#1 model colony, karachi pakistan.i have recived a messge from that number +923475467980 that your mobile number has won 500, 000 pounds in 2013 coca cola int'l mobile draw in uk to send your name, adress and mobile#to cokeclaim9@live.com
plz tell me if i have won this amount and kindly contect me
 12th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
naeem siddiq house no A/98 housing soceity nawab shah 03343241616
 17th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola Company / About The Verfication Of The Message - I need the verification of the sending message it is true or fake email ID..////????
coca cola company
yahoo.com

To
consumer complant board

Respected sir
I need the verification details about the sending attached below address for further comunication of message is true or fake send with details
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------... /> ATTACHED MESSAGE BELOW
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------... /> "Coca Cola Online Promo" <302@ms2.kntech.com.tw

THANKING YOU
SANTHOSH
17/02/2013
 17th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
my name is muhammad anwar my mobile no03336887850 my vellaige name is akhtar abad disst okara hymry mobile per yah massage aya hy yuor mobile number has won yuo 500, 000 pounds in 2013 coca cola int l mobile drew in uk.to claim massge sand no 00923475468014 is nuber say massige aya hy
 17th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
my name safia bano i recieve msg you won coke lucky draw m adres tufail shaheed road muhallah rajpora sahiwal my cell no 03336901622
 24th of Feb, 2013 by    -1 Votes
me name is humayun rashid i receive the msg in my mobile that i won the prize 500, 000 my cell number is 03214536771 my home adress is temple road lahore...
 25th of Feb, 2013 by    -1 Votes
My name waqar Ahmad this is my mobile num 03214562306 and adress house no32, block no 2 karim park Ravi road lahore. I receive a msg I won 500, 000 pounds coca cola int'l mobile draw in UK

Coca Cola Logo Coca Cola