Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013

My mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk

4.45
lotery
Pakistan
my name is Abdul khaliq and my mobile is 0333-3417705 my home adress is hose#4-A flat, taaj malook plaza st#52, jinnah road sher shah colony karachi pakistan.i have recived a messge from that number +923475468013 that your mobile number has won you 500000 pounds in 2013 coca cola int'l mobile draw in uk to send your name, adress and mobile#to cokeclaim9@live.com
Complaint comments Comments (305) Complaint country Pakistan Complaint category Lottery Scams

Comments

PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
1 Queen Caroline Street
Hammersmith London
W6 9HQ
(onlinelotteryoffice@insight.rr.com) that I am the winner of the £1,000,000.00 on the COCA'COLA

COMPANY PROMOTION. ticket number (7PWYZ2006) and
ballot number (BT: 2052006/20). Is it a scam or its true?
 18th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have received a mail from THE COCA'COLA COMPANY!

PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
1 Queen Caroline Street
Hammersmith London
W6 9HQ

COMPANY PROMOTION. ticket number (7PWYZ2006) and
ballot number (BT: 2052006/20).

Is it a scam or its true?
 21st of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Cocacola Lottery - unable to get quickloan to pay the tax on a turn around basis unless payment of more money to get letter to get quickloan possible
Phone: 240-912-5470

a man working for the payment centre of a cocacola lottery prize has been given 50% of the delivery cost on faith that the check would be delivered and he was to be paid back the rest of the check deliveery insurance and handleing fee, now to pay taxes he needs to offer a once said to be coming for free a fast turn around loan to pay the taxes in like manner I have promised imediate repayment he came up with it seemed for just being irritiated the clause that I had to buy an approval or permission letter that would get it all happening I have put up all the money available that is possible I have no debts though, it can be proven and he should trust me on the repayment of approx. 5, 000.00 U.S. dollars can you tax it after it is recieved or arrange to take it from the check I had heard it is not to be possible but I would imagine that it could be worked out with little effort, or maybe push the loan for me as a favor
 27th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Unathorized charges by this company were charged to my phone bill for 3 months before noticing the charges. My phone company was the one that made me aware of these charges. They are bill as email srv 87 OAN so did not question thinking this was part or taxes for my internet service. This company needs to be looked into immediately because in calling my neighbors, and other friends in area, they are also being charged. We do not look lightly at fraudulant billing in Wisconsin. I have also sent this to our local TV stations for their review.
 13th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola 12 Packs - false advertising
Kmart Store 4232
2520 Nicholasville Rd
Lexington
Kentucky
Phone: 859-278-8481

While in the store shopping on July 12, 2009, there was a large black and white sign on the Coca Cola 12 packs advertising them for 3 for $10. I guessed it was an in-store promo. So I bought 3 12 packs. When I got home and checked my receipt, I saw where I had been charged $12 for the 3 12 packs. I called the store and the person I spoke with told me to bring in the receipt and they would take care of it. I went in today, July 13, 2009, and the lady there said I must be mistaken. Apparently since I called to complain, the sign I spoke of was removed from the cokes, so they refused to refund me the $2 extra I paid. I would not have bought the cokes there for 3 for $12 because I can get them cheaper elsewhere, but since I thought I was paying $10 for the 3, I went ahead and bought them. It was a clear case of false advertising. I am not happy about that. I will not go back and shop there unless I get a refund of the overage I paid. This has happened before at this store once before, but they did refund the amount of overage back then. This time they did not. So how does anyone know what they are paying there? Must we watch every item being rung up on the register so we don't get screwed?
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

Diet Coca Cola - flat drinks
8 lucas road seven hills
Sydney
New South Wales
Australia
Phone: 0401978871

i broght a case of diet coca cola and every can in the box was flat i owuuld like i refund or somthing to make up for this
 8th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Coca - Cola - Not received order
Mariana Marcolino
Brazil

My name is Mariana Marcolino and I bought some plates and glasses from Coca-Cola last February 2nd.
When UPS went to my home to deliver the products I was told that I had to pay for 2 invoices which numbers were: 1Z1X54506622273857 and 1Z1X54506622275177
When I called Coca-Cola to see what was happening, they told me that the order had to be split in two boxes because there were too many products.
The invoice of each box should describe only what there is inside of that. Instead, each invoice contains the whole order. So when those boxes arrived in Brazil the customs charged me the double I was supposed to pay.
According to Brazilian laws I know I’m supposed to pay for some taxes, but in this case they are charging me the double because it is described in each invoice the same order twice. As you can see in the files attached.
UPS told me that the correct value is R$810 (U$420) but now because of this duplicated order that Coca-Cola sent me and I HADN´T ORDER I have to pay R$1732 (U$920).
Last week I called Coca-Cola again but has been really hard to solve the problem. Here in Brazil UPS cannot send me my products unless I pay the whole amount. I’ll not pay this amount because I don’t think this is fare.
I just want to have my order with the correct description of the products I HAVE REALLY ORDERED because I have already paid for it. It has been 1 month since I have made my order at coca-colastore.com
 16th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola Volt Zero - empty cans
Seattle
Washington
ethiopian_elias@yahoo.com

I have been a big fan of coca cola products and ever since volt first came out I loved it my complaint is that two weeks ago I found two of the 12 cans of volt zero were empty one had a hole and the other no hole bet empty. Kind of disappointed on the quality control.
 23rd of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

Coca - Cola - Waist of my time and money to accumulate points to get a reward
Coca-Cola
coca-cola.com

Coca cola is running their clubzero rewards promotion. I have accumilated enough points to get my wife the spa voucher. I have redeemed my reward on the website and there was still spa vouchers left. It was on the 20th of September 2009. Now i see on the website the spa vouchers is sold out but i have nver received a call from the spa or from coca cola for the arrangements to go to the spa. Dont know what is happening. Maybe it was just a waist of my time and money to accumilate points to get a reward.

Coca Cola - against winning amount
coca cola mobile draws
United Kingdom

I want complete details about the company offering draws that is it true? Please send us the details with how will I recover the money that i winned in my mobil draw. I just received the winning mail in which written such that I was winned sum of 365000 pounds in coca cola mobile draw. I gave the responce to that mail but not got the further process details. Please send me the all required details to collect the wining prize amonut on push_parag@rediffmail.com.
 6th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
please gave me the required details as soon as possible about the procedure to collect the winning amount with contact details so i will contact personnaly for that
 6th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I'm sorry to tell you that this is a fake email scam going around that is not affiliated with Coca Cola.
 16th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes

Coca_cola Zero - Grain in the coca - cola zero
salman
Honk Kong
Hong Kong

My complaine is this when i drink the coca - cola zero it has the grian in the drink i want to ask what's this? Please tell me the reason.

My name is salman

Email id teri. Meri1jindri@yahoo.com

M from honk kong
 23rd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola Foundation - fraudulant emails
Dr. Iftekhar
Pakistan

I have recieved an email providing me the good news of having won an enormouse amount in a lottery. It seems to be part of online frauds which is being carried out under the name of coca cola foundation. I suggest that the CCF should come out with a rebuttal and should absolve itself of this fraud.
 23rd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Cocacola / Coke - THERE IS A MOLDS INSIDE THE BOTTLE
COCACOLA
Philippines

I JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN THAT WE HAVE SEEN A MOLDS INSIDE THE BOTTLE OF YOUR PRODUCT, ESPECIALLY COKE, BUT WE DID NOT OPEN YET THE BOTTLE OF THE COKE.
 19th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola Lottery - Got cheated
United Kingdom

msg come to my phone no. win £700000 pound and then they also write me to pay 20, 800rs for claim money. is it true?
 21st of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
There all are fraud, pls tell me about real
 24th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Coca Cola Online Lottery - for winning money claim
United Kingdom

pls help me for claming my money some hackers hacked my email id and they asked me for some charges for claiming money
 25th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
It is reassuring to know dumbasses come from all countries.
 9th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes