logo

TimesJobs is a FRAUD COMPANY

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Clickingz.com/Clickingz IT Solutions/Clickingz IT Research Lab, Clearwater, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Email Spamming

Clickingz.com/Clickingz IT Solutions/Clickingz IT Research Lab Contacts & Informations

Clickingz.com/Clickingz IT Solutions/Clickingz IT Research Lab

Posted: 2013-05-18 by    THEWARNING

Email Spamming

Clickingz.com/Clickingz IT Solutions/Clickingz IT Research Lab
14350 60th St North
Clearwater, Florida
clickingz.com
They tend to email spam you whenever you decide to buy another website. I don't know the owner of Clickingz.com and never requested any product or service from them but they feel they can take it upon themselves to spam my inbox to ask me to hire them to design the website. Steer away from companies that need to resort to spamming your inbox to get customers.
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of May, 2013 by   Gilbert III +1 Votes
I just registered a new domain name with another vendor and just got a spam message from clickingz.com w/ Mark Andrews, a web application developer from Clearwater, Florida, trying to sell me a new website. Here is the info they provide in the email:

From: Mark Andrews
Senior Web Application Developer
Clickingz IT Research Lab,
Clearwater FL. 33760, US.
+1 727 474 1044
 4th of Jul, 2013 by   fahadhassen -1 Votes
I am an employee of Clickingz IT Solutions and all I can say is that we have never scammed anyone. If you found you were charged money for no work done or anything, you may always complain to us. We do research and penis enlargement could be part of it. There could have been aggressive marketing from our marketing department, but we do never scam. I will inform that the site latestholidayoffers.com does not work. Once we do sites for clients, if they have not paid their hosting bills or done something that is out of our control, we cannot be held liable. I am not offended at all, but just thought I would chime in and explain things to you. It does not seem fair that I just see that and skip it, since we are in no way would go out of public appearance. We are open Mon-Sat, 8am-6pm US time, everyday. We are ALWAYS HERE and not fly by nighters, and we have been in business for 5+ years as of now! THANKS everyone!!
 4th of Jul, 2013 by   fahadhassen -1 Votes
SPECIAL OFFER: Here's a VERY SPECIAL offer for all of you and is designed to remove any fears/problems you may have based on what you have read here. I do understand that ACTION speaks best than the words and words of explanations.

1) If you have a particular project / need any development done, we will start the development for you with ZERO advance deposit.

2) All you need to do is PM me the project concept and the domain, and we will send you a detailed proposal on the best and economical method to address your requirements.

3) We will usually charge a 25%/50% deposit before the start, but we will do it for you with zero advance and will only charge AFTER the development of each phase, which we will agree upon.

4) We can either work with or without a contract.

5) We can do full site development at even $90, and you will not always get such quality elsewhere. Just try us today.

Thanks everyone!
 4th of Jul, 2013 by   fahadhassen -1 Votes
1) We are an old operation and we provide sites of all kind and have development available for every budget. If you read more in the article, for GBP 2000+, we do not give you cookie cutter sites. On the other hand, for $90, we could only offer a wordpress based site. Further, wordpress sites come in various customizations and according to what you pay, we can differentiate the project features.

2) EXAMPLE: You approach as and ask for a site for a lawyer and say you got just $90. What do I do? I make a site for you for $90, which you will see at http://denvertrafficlawyer.co/

3) When you see the above site, you will see it fulfills the clients need really well. There is no much of a difference when an attorney uses this theme at $90 or make a new site from scratch for $1250, when it fulfills the same purpose. Of course there can be advantages based on situations, but we do our best to give the solution that is most economical and would solve the problem the best.

Fahad Hassen
 7th of Jul, 2013 by   Aura Glass +1 Votes
Wait... now they're spamming the complaints board?? THIS is what we're talking about!! GET A CLUE!!
 7th of Jul, 2013 by   Aura Glass 0 Votes
Just checked my spam folder again and even though their address is in Florida, the email is from mark@lawyerinharrow.co.uk... So, yes, you are a potential scammer. Deal with the complaints or take a class on business ethics.
 13th of Sep, 2013 by   CBMember 0 Votes
I agree completely with the above complaints. This company is spamming my inbox, too, and it is completely unsolicited as I have never, ever contacted or requested anything from this business. Even if a product/service is something I need, I would NEVER look to a company that clearly demonstrates questionable ethics, character or moral standards. I also avoid businesses that are too stupid to heed the voice of a current or potential customer to modify questionable business practices, i.e., a plethora of online complaints. Just Google their names, emails addresses or one of the company names they direct at you (for me, the spam comes from only one company name - which I won't mention because it doesn't deserve the advertisement), their evil and ugly track record speaks for itself. These two so-called men should be
 30th of Jun, 2014 by   fahadhassen 0 Votes
If anyone have any concern, we are willing to work for you on 0% deposit basis, which will guarantee zero risk on your part. I am sure this should give enough confidence for whoever has any problem/s.

Holiday Safety Tips 2009