logo

2. (10 mins ago)
www.cheaplunarglide4.com
Fraud.
3. (14 mins ago)
Bata India (Hush Puppies)
Sole Torn apart (from centre) of newly purchased shoes
4. (28 mins ago)
Days Buying Trade CO., LTD
Days Buying Trade CO., LTD Fake
5. (34 mins ago)
Rachel Seenie Talent Agency
photoshoots!Unprofessional & A WAste of MOney!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

clear tv antenna

Posted: 2013-04-12 by    agnes bradley

refund

clear tv
they say $19.95 plus s&h and 1 free s&h long story $35.96 when you refund because don;t work they give you back $19.95 and ads 60 day refund i had to mail it back $9.23so this cost me $45.19 i got back $19.95 and am mad as hell
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2013 by   Kisha Ramsey 0 Votes
I made a purchase. I called to cancel order within an hour of purchase. I was told it couldn't be canceled but to return the product when received and I would receive a refund. I returned the product and have confirmation that it was received. I have not been refunded.
 9th of Jul, 2013 by   Bernice Frederick +1 Votes
I placed an order with this company . I originally only want the buy one get one free. I ended up with 4 total. Cost me a total of $116.80, in which $36.95 of it was shipping. Received the product, did not work. Call the company the same week to get the code to return it to them . I had to spend $12.55 more to ship it back. Just called them in response to the emails they sent me . I will receive $59.85 back first, then I am suppose to receive $20.00 after. I truly believe people should be warned. This is to my opinion a scam. Look at the difference in the amount it cost me to ship it back to them with insurance and what I paid to get it shipped to me. I am now not sure if I will ever buy things like that from advertisements on the television. ESPECIALLY WITH BUY ONE GET ONE FREE, OR JUST PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING . PLEASE BE CAREFULLY OF THINGS LIKE THIS.
BERNICE FREDERICK
 31st of Oct, 2013 by   Andy 5676 0 Votes
Do not buy ClearTv!!! Does not work and customer service is horrible, you are pretty much better off staying with the antenna because its a rip off if you return it!
 16th of Dec, 2013 by   Ticked off in Binghamton 0 Votes
Ordered the antenna on 11/15 a day after my payday. When I called on 11/2 to say I didn't get the product, they said my payment didn't go through(that's bull because I have direct deposit)So I cancelled the order. I just happened to check my acct and Clear TV has charged me!!! After I cancelled the order!! I was not very pleasant when I called them a few minutes ago.They said the order shipped. l them I'm shipping it right back and I better get my damn money back into my account.
 25th of Dec, 2013 by   johnny travis 0 Votes
I have 2 clear tv's that don't work. I need to return.
 5th of Feb, 2014 by   kathy covey 0 Votes
This company is a joke paid $65.91 for it all not $19.99 as they claim got the product did not work at all .
Called the customer service they said to send it back they gave me a code to send it back but no one at the postal service new what i was talking about so i had to pay for shipping once again done paid $12.99 to have it shiped the first time now it cost me $12.35 to send it back so the total of everything is $78.26 and they are only going to refund me $49.93 which they said i would not get the shipping back even though i paid to have it shipped to me and shipped back so they got 28.33 cent free money add that up to all the other people that has ordered this product.
 12th of Feb, 2014 by   Lien Hoang 0 Votes
Clear TV advertised on TV only $19.95 + S & H to buy one get one free for the TV antenna. I ordered it and on the next day, I received an email from them saying that the total is $75.91. I called them back right away and told them this is scammed and I don't want it. They said they already shipped. I Called my credit card and tell them to stop the payment, but they said they will investigate. I received the package and called Clear TV to return it. They said they will give me back $15 Walmart gift card without returning the package. They are not honest and I will return the package to them. It is a headache. I think the government should get involve to stop this kind of fraud. This is America. Clear TV can not make money this way. I believe they will get trouble sooner or later.
 19th of Feb, 2014 by   vbfort 0 Votes
Clear TV advertised on TV only $19.95 + S & H to buy one get one free for the TV antenna. I paid that plus $15.95. I received them and wanted to return them so I called to get the return and I was told I would have pay for shipping them back. I plainly stated that I already paid the 15.95 . She the proceeded to tell me that they emailed two labels one had postage paid... that was nothing but a big lie so I called back and the next lady said that they don't do postage paid. I told her I don't understand that we as customers shouldn't have to pay more and told me that I understood... WHAT!!! She then said I can refund $7.95 and you can use that towards accessories.
I said why would I want accessories if I returning... she told me ok ill refund your $36.95. I still had to pay to ship it to them ... Got a email saying the received it and was only refunded 19.95... called them back and got a different lady who said I was not going to get refunded 15.95... I said fine I am reporting y'all to the BBB and said ok good have a nice day and is there anything else I can I help you with I said NO and hung up gggrrrrrr
 24th of Mar, 2014 by   V tam 0 Votes
Also, order two (buy one, get one free) and received four. I have to wonder if this was done on purpose since it doesn't make sense to return it. You have to pay shipping to return it after already having paid shipping twice ( since they sent me four) when ordering. .
You don't see up front what they bill you. I saw $66.86 taken out of my account and really there's not much you can do. The math doesn't add up, al least not for the consumer.
 25th of Mar, 2014 by   elizabeth brice 0 Votes
i agree it is a spam i order clear t v antenna for 19.99 they sent me (4) clear t v amplifiers, they advised that if i returned them i would have pay for s&h. why should i the are the one that made the mistake.
 25th of Mar, 2014 by   elizabeth brice 0 Votes
i ordered 1 clear t v antenna, plus the free one, instead they sent me 4 clear t v amplifiers that i did not order. and they want me to pay for the return of the order.
 16th of Apr, 2014 by   jamaca 0 Votes
Clear TV antenna that is advertised is of UHF design ONLY. A SMALL cheaply made UHF antenna
It does not pick up Low band VHF HDTV that many stations broadcast on
This antenna does not work well on UHF.Lucky to receive 1 or 2 channels out of the 60 local digital channels in our area.You can not even set it any where but mounting on a wall.

Check out the "Godar brand" made in USA HDTV antennas that work,
 14th of Jun, 2014 by   sonja leppeert 0 Votes
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL ALL i GET IS no signal ON EVERY STATION i WANT AT LEAST THE 19.95 BACK REFUNDED TO My CREDIT CARD And you can sure bet I will be contacting the BBB in my area. Your Tv adds are bogus. I am spitting nails mad. How do I send this piece of crap back to you?
 2nd of Jul, 2014 by   BOLIVA 0 Votes
es una basura esto que venden de clear tv y ni para regresarselos con todo y costo y esperar 60 dias para que de 80 dollar me regresen 19.95 mejor asi lo dejo Y LO TIRO ALA BASURA., no sirve para nada este producto., y se deberia de reportar esto al departamento del consumidor al cliente.
CLEAR TV, IS A DECEPTION, THEFT BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET BACK WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT 60 DAYS FOR A 19.95 THAT'S NOT FAIR., IT SHOULD BE REPORT THIS TO THE DEPARMENT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION.
 25th of Aug, 2014 by   ANTHONY PEEVED 0 Votes
I too have purchased a clear tv. I too need a refund. but I do not have a number to call that will refund my purchase please sent me info and to anyone who wants to purcase this product, DONT!
 25th of Aug, 2014 by   ANTHONY PEEVED 0 Votes
Don, t buy! this is a scam! I too have tried this scam product as the rest have I tested it on 3 different television sets and no channels came in on any of them. and they are all new flats creen televisions. I do know the difference by the way from cable and air broadcasts. so it was not that problem it never worked at all on any set I tried. I am peeved to the max and do not even know how to get a full refund and by these reviews if I will ever claim one. So save the loss and do not buy this bogus scam product thank you.
 30th of Aug, 2014 by   DJ Rabbit Ears 0 Votes
This product is an incredible piece of junk!!! The only channel it will pick up is NBC. We have a local TV station 1/2 mile from my house and it won't even pick that up. My rabbit ears work better. Do not buy this product unless you are a fan of disappointment. If I can prevent anyone else from making this mistake I'll be happy. Let's not make millionaires out of scam artists. DJ Rabbit Ears

True Cost of Home Improvement