logo

Relo Montreal
Kept full deposit unreasonably
3. (24 mins ago)
gosignups.com
Staff accuses customers in cheating
4. (26 mins ago)
Billing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Clarks Shoes, Saint Augustine, Florida Complaints & Reviews - crumbling shoe soles

Clarks Shoes Contacts & Informations

Clarks Shoes

Posted: 2012-12-06 by    noranlk

crumbling shoe soles

clarks
480 s woodlawn st
Saint Augustine, Florida
Phone: 9045994902
soles of shoes just crumble away and have not been worn hardly at all

Clarks Shoes

Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Oct, 2013 by   Dawn Goodwin 0 Votes
This also happened to my Dad. They were his favourite shoes and he had only worn them four times. He went out in them one night and found himself walking home bare footed as the soles just crumbled away from the leather upper. He believes it was the glue that caused this.
 6th of Oct, 2013 by   ccmez4 0 Votes
I had bought several pairs of Clark slip ons for work. Really liked them with no issues. the last time I bought them - I bought two pairs since I sometimes have problems finding my size. Both pairs - the sole split right on the ball area of my foot. I sent them an email since they say they will replace the shoes - no response - too bad - they used to be great shoes.
 9th of Dec, 2013 by   Jackie Bassett 0 Votes
For the past 4 weeks every pair of my clark sandals have been decomposing as I walk. The binding comes off leaving pieces of that black rubbery stuff all over. Then the soles seem to squish out, and start coming away from the stitching... then you notice that plactic is used to stitch. These sandals have not been worn much at all. I've thrown out 5 practically brand new pair in the past 4 weeks.
Just put a pair on that I've worn twice, and they are crumbling away from my feet as I'm tryping this complaint. I'm not at all a happy camper. Clarks cost a lot of money... and I'm totally upset about this whole thing. Especially knowing that I've boxes more of clark sandals in boxes in the closet. I'm sure they will all have the same fate.
 9th of Dec, 2013 by   Jackie Bassett 0 Votes
Just to add on to the complaint just issued by me... Although I'm in Australia, my clarks were purchased in the US.
 17th of Dec, 2013 by   R Bowman 0 Votes
ok. I came here searching because I just put on a pair that seemed perfectly fine but by the time I got to work and walked around for 30 minutes i felt my shoe falling off. LITERALLY falling off. They had disintegrated. Really! I was leaving a trail of foams stuff everywhere i walked and they had split so badly in so many places that i had to take them off. I just purchased 2 new pairs of Clarks at a holiday sale adn i am seriously considering taking them back to the store. This is rediculous.
 16th of Jul, 2014 by   Disappointed ware 0 Votes
Unfortunately, the same thing happened this morning, I took out the sandals I hadn't worn since the beginning of the spring last year. When I walked from the parking deck of my office the soles began to crumble

2011 Inflation Forecast