logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
flexispy.com
Their app didn’t work and no help from agents
2. (1 mins ago)
Aspen Dental
Class Action Lawsuit against Aspen Dental
5. (18 mins ago)
Commoptions
Scam company selling scam software

Consumer Tips & Tricks

City Property Management Phoenix AZ

Posted:    Valerie

Terrible experience

City Property Management Phoenix AZ
I have asked City Property Management for a hearing in regards to the Aderra Condominiums HOA board to allow my satellite dish to be clamped to my balcony. They made me unclamp it at a cost of $300 to me and now I can't get proper reception. They won't even respond to my email requesting a hearing by the board to present my individual case. What kind of outfit is this?? I can't even address the HOA board about keeping my satellite dish and service? Now I pay $100 a month for Dish Network and I can't get any HD channels because the dish is clamped to cinder blocks and moves freely with the wind knocking out one of the transponders needed to get HD T.V.. This is an unjustice of the worst kind, they are telling me I can't have TV service. This has gone on for almost 60 days now and I'm not going to take it anymore. I have an attorney who is now on the case and I am suing the HOA Board as well as City Property Management for prohibiting me from getting satellite television service. I'm so glad I don't pay attorney fees, it pays to have friends who can help you out. My goal is to make their lives miserable until I get my satellite once and for all. All I want is TV that's it, I'm not asking for much. City Property Management is a bunch of nazi freaks who wants to bring facist rule to the aderra condominium complex!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Oct, 2008 by   Amishka Necochea 0 Votes
Please contact me I'm a HOA President and am currently trying to get rid of City Property Management. I have ways around the TV dish.

Thanks!

anecochea26@hotmail.com
 3rd of Mar, 2009 by   MaddernHellinAZ 0 Votes
the most awful people work for this business. They are rude and will try to make your day as miserable as possible. They will sit on their @$$es and watch as you struggle to open a door, or carry groceries, never offer assistance. They will even get mad if you ask them to do something like get up and give guests access to the elevator, a main component of the job!
 9th of Mar, 2009 by   h8hoas 0 Votes
I asked them to look into their sprinklers that are obviously leaking in to my back yard. They promised me they'd have a look but yet, I'm still getting a huge puddle of water in my yard every morning. This leak has caused my block fence to start rotting and I'm 100% positive that they will take no blame for it once the fence crumbles. Can someone please explain why I'm paying for an HOA when my neighborhood looks like a complete dump (rhetorical)?
 28th of Aug, 2009 by   nek-o 0 Votes
CPM sucks...
read more here:

/URL removed/
 10th of Dec, 2009 by   Dale G Davis 0 Votes
They just increased my fees to $215/mo and won't do any thing about the leaking roof that is causing damage to my unit. The sheetrock is water damaged and falling in where the water has rotted it. I can't get anyone to even respond to e-mails or call back. They won't even talk to me over the phone just want me to send them an e-mail.
 16th of Apr, 2010 by   shopdevious.com 0 Votes
I am going through the same situation just filled a complaint with the Attorney Generals office for discrimination at Landmark Towers by the Assistant Manager and the lack of follow through, unavailability of services which i put down a $500 deposit for. I'll be messaging you billy.
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by   AZFireFighter 0 Votes
I am a home owner out here in Muirfield Village in Mesa for 5 years. Our manager is currently Amber Taylor. This manager is very hard to work with. Everytime you call her she is rude and states "You are yelling at me". They are making decisions without the community approval or city approval. They are not nuetrul but very one sided when talking about many different situtaitions. We are stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to our community. KB homes recently released this property to the community but there is not enough home owners due to forclosures. So we can not vote or make our own decesions.
 2nd of Dec, 2010 by   Samual G. 0 Votes
I live in Gilbert, AZ, at Copper Ranch. If I lived in a different development where I had to take care of my own landscaping and it looked as it currently does here, I would be highly fined and possibly banned from the community. I am currently getting legal advice and I am in touch with the city of Gilbert who has shown compassion from this issue. I will recommend to KB Home that tenative new home buyers are made aware of the terrible landscape conditions as this is something that would have caused me to not purchase a new home here. I will gather a few residents and hand out information at all entrances of this development as soon as I get the results from legal counseling.
 16th of Mar, 2011 by   kschwink 0 Votes
I found this online. The BBB is a complete joke!

BBB Accreditation
A BBB Accredited business since 12/14/2010

BBB has determined that City Property Management Company meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.

BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
 16th of Mar, 2011 by   Dale G Davis 0 Votes
Give BBB money and they will give your company glorious reviews. BBB even states that they may not have evaluated the company but still endorses them.
 23rd of Mar, 2011 by   RG G 0 Votes
Worst service I have ever experienced. They won't tell you IF you owe so they can tack on service charges. I ask to pay on an annual basis and they refuse to set the account up annually stating it has to be month to month.
The property behind my two properties are full of tumble weeds that I have to clean up everytime the wind blows and they refuse to enforce the clean up of this commercially held property! It is ridiculous to say the least.
They charge monthly fees and refuse to do ANYTHING to assist in problems!
 29th of Aug, 2011 by   John dog 0 Votes
Worst company I've ever dealt with in my life. They lie about everything concerning our HOA.
 19th of Jul, 2012 by   temmich 0 Votes
All I can do is refuse to pay them what they are charging me. I will pay for the water and refuse pick up, but that is all! Let the bills pile up, I don't care!! I am tired of paying for services that I don't receive, and when I do, it is half @##!
 31st of Aug, 2012 by   Bob from AZ 0 Votes
Cityproperty Management needs to be banned from AZ. They have violated my civil rights on the state and federal level. They refuse to comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act, and use outdated CC&R's to fine people. I am looking for a lawyer who is willing to fight for my rights. I am a 100% disabled vet that Cityproperty thinks they can just do whatever they want to when it comes to my rights. They even selectively enforce the CC&R's. They even fine people for weeds that are the HOA's responsibilty to take care of.

America's Worst Scams