logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
4. (38 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)
5. (46 mins ago)

chrysler financial
pob 9001921
Louisville, Kentucky
Phone: 800 788 5499
My car was recently repossessed(one month payment behind) and this is second time in 12 months. I am responsible for the outstanding balances to pay off. It was cought on security video camera that repo man forced to open the garage door to get my car and it was broken. The repo man handed me a piece of paper, it shows their phone number and address. I called next day but it was disconnected and I cant find their website or any info about it. And also, there's no license plate on thier car. Since that happened, I havent gotten any document related repossession. So, I called chrysler financial redemption(1-866-890-3608) more than 20 times and asked them to send me the letter but they said they sent them already. Still, I dont have it. They will sell my car very soon.
Please help and advise.

Thank you for your time.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Nov, 2008 by   Leatha Blanks 0 Votes
I didn't realize until today that Chrysler had so many complaints against them. My experience with Chrsyler was in September 2006, yes I was going into my 3rd month of being late with my payments, only because for the first 3 months when I went to the car dealership in Virginia that said that my finance company was Chrysler and Chrysler sent me two letters saying that our loan had been denied. When I contacted the car dealership who sold me the car they said that they would get back to me on who my finance company would be, I called them and called them no one ever helped me (what I should have done was took the car and dropped it off at the dealers until they were able to correct the problem), so when Chrysler 2 months later contacted me about my late payments it became a mess and that's when I contacted a representative of Chrysler (I can't remember her name) but I asked her to give me until the 19th of September that I would definitely have all of the money to pay my bill and to get back on track with my car note, she gave me the amount to pay including late fees, which was a total of about $1900, I told her no problem I would MoneyGram the money to them, we got off of the phone with that agreement (I thought) in place. On September 16th a gentleman pulled up in front of my home and repossessed my van. We did not argue with him, we gave him the keys and he allowed us to take things out of our van that we needed and that was that. I called Chrysler financial and spoke to a representative (this lady was so nasty, that I eventually called back with a lawyer on the phone to see if he could help with getting my van back) and she cursed him out and myself, and told me the reason why she was not going to allow me to get my van back was because I was rude and nasty, so at first she told my husband and I that we would have to pay the full amount to get our van back which was $28, 000. We didn't even pay that much for the van. So after several times trying to get someone to talk with us in paying the $1900 and the storage fee to get our vehicle back we were not successful, so now it is on our credit report as a repo and owing $13, 000, a big difference from the $28, 000, I am now afraid to call them with seeing all of the various complaints in the finance department that other customers have had. I really don't know what to do, because I want to see how much of a payoff would they accept any order to have this issue removed off our credit or at least as a satisfied account. Please someone help me!
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   joseph bruno 0 Votes
I need to give you a billing CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Account Number 7001760583
FROM Bridge City Docks, Inc. 3616 North Causeway Blvd., Metairie, LA. 70002
TO: Bridge City Docks, Inc. 3717 Colorado Ave., Kenner, LA.

I am trying to PAY the monthly bill. However, we have not received it, because it has been going to the OLD ADDRESS. I called your office and they informed me that the could not change the address. I spoke to CHRISTY JOSEPH, who thought that she was the customer and not I. I asked to speak to her supervisor, a Rob Summers. He refused
to speak with me and would not come to the telephone.

ALL WE WANT TO DO IS TO...PAY ...THE MONTHLY BILLS. Please change our BILLING ADDRESS. SINCERELY...JOSEPH BRUNO, SEC.
LAURIE MC GINITY, PRES.
 19th of Dec, 2009 by   Bob Popolopolis 0 Votes
Repo companies working for a reputable company CANNOT open a closed garage, or even a locked gate. Call the cops.
Repo companies MUST identify themselves, and have proper licensing on themselves and their vehicles. If not, call the cops.
If a repo company violates any off these, report them to the finance company as well. They will no longer be able to work on behalf of that company.
Reputable finance companies (Chrysler Financial, Ford Motor Credit, GMAC) typically do NOT start repo procedures until two payments are past due. (A payment is past due the day AFTER is was due. At this point, there would be one a 31 days past due, and one at 1 day past due).
Typically, the customer is given a letter to bring the account current within a certain amount of days. Failing to do this may result in a repossession.

How to Buy a Digital Camera