Chennai Regional Passport Office

Passport issue File No: MASB00436211

Madrasraj
India
Dear Sir,

I had applied for my passport on February 4th, 2011 through TATKAL passport scheme. I opted for this scheme only because of the fact that I would receive my passport within a week. I was continuously checking for my passport application status online and after 2 weeks I got the following status message “Objection Raised. Contact-DPO-APO Passport Office with all original documents” . After receiving this message I went to meet the PGO(Chennai branch) and submitted copies of my original documents on February 28th, 2011. It has been a week since I submitted those documents but the status of my application has not changed till date.

I request you to kindly look into this matter and provide a speedy resolution to this issue. I would really appreciate your help because I require my passport urgently. Awaiting a positive response.

Chennai Regional Passport Office

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Passport Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

16th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
It is the same case with my passport too. Did you receive your passport now?
What are the documents we need to submit again?
Pls let me know. These guys are trying to make money through this Tatkal scheme.
 16th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir,

I had applied for re-issue of my passport on 3rd March, 2011 through TATKAL passport scheme. I opted for this scheme only because I require it urgently and of the fact that I would receive my passport within a week.
I was continuously checking for my passport application status online but there was no update on this even a month after the police verification is done. I finally went to the passport and on enquiry I was asked to submit 2 photographs and I immediately submitted and I was waiting for another 3 weeks and again went for enquiry and they asked me to submit the photographs and again I did. But till now I didnt receive my passport.

Today I check the online status of my passport and it shows
"Objection Raised. Contact-DPO-APO Passport Office with all original documents"

Already all the original document copies are submitted without any mismatch and I'm not sure why this kind of pending from the Passport office.

Name : SUBRAMANYA RAVI RAM MEDURI
File Ref. No. : MASV00159611
Application Date : 03/03/2011
 11th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
hello
have you received your passport?
 11th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I didn't received my passport as well. India will not change.(no mail no phone)
 21st of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
My status on passport is also same. Application date 14th March 2011. Submitted twice 3 photos - on 16May and 7th June. Have u received your passport?
 27th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
i had applied on 2009 oct, first my status is police verificationnot recived, second apply a new police verification form, third (now)Objection Raised: Contact Passport Office with all original documents.
i got vexed...
 12th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Have you got your passport atleast now?
 6th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
after a great struggle for 4months and a continuous follow up I got the passport. But now I heard the process has become a little fast and few of my friends have got the passport very soon. Lucky guys they are!
anyway thanks to the authority for the speedy process.
 10th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Respected Sir,
PASSPORT APPLICATION NUMBER: MA06Z1020246012
DATE OF BIRTH:15-05-1991
I am S.R.VISHAL from Tiruvannamalai.I applied for passport on 25th of October 2012.My police verification got completed one month later and the report was sent to your Regional passport office chennai on 7th of December 2012 by the concerned police officer.Still after Four months also I didn't get my passport.My passport status in online shows that police verification report is still under review in your office.Please kindly tell me sir, if there is any problem in approving the police verification report.If any what are all the documents I should carry and come to your office to clear the issue.kindly help me sir.

Contact Us