logo

Bravofly
Travel Agent Nightmare
2. (1 mins ago)
Butterball Bullies-Dogue de Bordeaux
Failure to honor health certificate
3. (1 mins ago)
1800loanmart
loan sharking
4. (2 mins ago)
Acai Berry Pure
Unortorized charge
5. (2 mins ago)
Alisan Bus
Alisan bus wasted passengers time

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Costel780

Rip off and scam

CheapUndies.com
cheapundies.com
I ordered some boxers off the site cheapundies.com. I am not real concerned with exactly how they look so I ordered what they called their value pack. Its whatever color boxers they had no specifics was four pair for 20.00 dollars. They also charged 5.00 for shipping. I recieved the package and there is on pair of boxers in it for 25.00, what a rip!! I then went on their site to call somebody and conveniently they dont have a contact number only an email, which i've been waiting for a response but of course have not recieved one. This site is a rip off, a scam.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Apr, 2013 by   SJ791 0 Votes
Slightly different experience. Mine were all good deals, but you cannot trust them for sizing. They have their own sizing chart that they go by and adjust each brand without telling you. The response to my complaint:

"This product was made for Europe and the size chart is one size smaller than the usa so if you ordered a medium you would receive a small. If you order a large you would have got an xlarge etc.

You did in fact get the correct size."

And for the record, the manufacturer's sizing chart was in inches and matched a normal US sizes (S 28-30, M 31-31, ...)
 29th of Aug, 2013 by   Jomorgan 0 Votes
My issue was different as well. I have ordered from them in the past and its been a great experience. However this time I ordered and realized that I had not received my order until I went to order again. When I called to see what to do they blew me off. They have just lost a customer.
 20th of Dec, 2013 by   Cheaprep 0 Votes
Hello, I am a rep from CheapUndies and would like to address these issues.

1) Sizing - We sell many brands from all over the world. We post a size chart for each individual item that we get from the Manufacturer. If your unhappy with a size you received just contact us we will make sure you are taken care of.

2) We do provide a toll free number on the invoice, emails, and on our site. Call us toll free 877-443-0266 we are open mon-fri 9am - 5pm

3) We are human and we do make mistakes, We are a growing company and we have hit a few hiccups from time to time but in the end we value our customers and do everything we can to make sure you have the best shopping experience with us.

Thanks
 11th of Jul, 2014 by   JuanAlvarado 0 Votes
Interested in the comments since this will be my first shopping experience with this company. I usually order throught Undergear.

Pink Charities and Steve Jobs Scams