Rip off and scam

I ordered some boxers off the site cheapundies.com. I am not real concerned with exactly how they look so I ordered what they called their value pack. Its whatever color boxers they had no specifics was four pair for 20.00 dollars. They also charged 5.00 for shipping. I recieved the package and there is on pair of boxers in it for 25.00, what a rip!! I then went on their site to call somebody and conveniently they dont have a contact number only an email, which i've been waiting for a response but of course have not recieved one. This site is a rip off, a scam.
Complaint comments Comments (11) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

30th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Slightly different experience. Mine were all good deals, but you cannot trust them for sizing. They have their own sizing chart that they go by and adjust each brand without telling you. The response to my complaint:

"This product was made for Europe and the size chart is one size smaller than the usa so if you ordered a medium you would receive a small. If you order a large you would have got an xlarge etc.

You did in fact get the correct size."

And for the record, the manufacturer's sizing chart was in inches and matched a normal US sizes (S 28-30, M 31-31, ...)
 29th of Aug, 2013 by    +1 Votes
My issue was different as well. I have ordered from them in the past and its been a great experience. However this time I ordered and realized that I had not received my order until I went to order again. When I called to see what to do they blew me off. They have just lost a customer.
 20th of Dec, 2013 by    +2 Votes
Hello, I am a rep from CheapUndies and would like to address these issues.

1) Sizing - We sell many brands from all over the world. We post a size chart for each individual item that we get from the Manufacturer. If your unhappy with a size you received just contact us we will make sure you are taken care of.

2) We do provide a toll free number on the invoice, emails, and on our site. Call us toll free 877-443-0266 we are open mon-fri 9am - 5pm

3) We are human and we do make mistakes, We are a growing company and we have hit a few hiccups from time to time but in the end we value our customers and do everything we can to make sure you have the best shopping experience with us.

11th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Interested in the comments since this will be my first shopping experience with this company. I usually order throught Undergear.
 17th of Jun, 2015 by    +2 Votes
I disagree with all of the complaints on this site and agree with the Cheap Undies rep that you are taken care of, the sizing is clearly listed on the web site, and the phone number is on the invoice. I have purchased several hundred dollars worth of underwear from cheap undies and have had no complaints regarding the service or the sizing. Rather I am super excited about the great deals on awesome underwear! I am very well versed in underwear and all of the major brands, so I know and understand how the sizing works and which manufacturers are manufactured in this country or abroad. Cheap Undies offers great deals on often higher end underwear and I like the $5 shipping fee (though truthfully, I wish it could be free after you spend a certain amount of money like $30 or $50). Regardless, it is much less expensive to ship than Undergear, unless you purchase Undergear's membership to receive free shipping for the year (and even then their shipping processes are slow and while they still have some great products they have seriously lost their edge in the underwear market over the years in my opinion). I highly recommend Cheap undies and only wish I had the money to order more from their site!! They have always been responsive to my requests and the items are correct and shipped promptly. If you had a poor experience it was an anomaly. I don't recommend that you give up on this company. Benjamin W. from Illinois
 21st of Jul, 2015 by    +1 Votes
Today's date 7-21-15 For me, I was not able to check out on my second order (was ordering another 8 pair). I called and spoke with someone who said they would look into it. i received an e-mail telling me the problem was being looked into and 20 days later still no response. Sent another email yesterday and nothing? I'm taking my business elsewhere. Poor customer service was actually a benefit since now I really found the pot of gold. Do an Ebay search for sexy men underwear cheap and you'll find amazing underwear for crazy low prices and usually free shipping!
 15th of Oct, 2015 by    +1 Votes
I have ordered several times from cheap undies and I have never experienced anything but satisfaction. One time I made the mistake and called them and they took care of it. Also I have called them a few times and they have always been professional, and courtious. Very good company to deal with in my opinion.
 1st of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
I shop cheap undies all the time! I look forward to noon everyday when the new sale starts. I also have spent hundreds of dollars on underwear that would have cost thousands. I like that I can get casual wear and sweats as well. Sure a few hic cups have happened but they took care of it immediately told me to keep the incorrect pair and sent the proper one practically overnight. We all make mistakes ..it just happens. I wish they would have a program where when you bring some one in to them as a customer you earned something.. I've brought them so many customers!
 6th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
So far, so good with this company. Every item received has been as advertised and timely. Not everything i bought was somethign i liked in the end - and no returns are expected - but id expect that for underwear.

The items i didnt like were failures of the designers - not the vendor. all in all... 10-15 orders in and still a happy customer. now if only they had free shipping ;)

7th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
This company offers extraordinary bargains from underwear and leisurewear from around the world. They ship product out often the next day
at a modest fee of $5.00 which is a bargain these days. Of the dozens of orders I have made I received only one item in error which they quickly made good on. All online companies should operate like this. One improvement they might make is to allow you to change an order within the first hour in case somehow you've ordered the wrong size.
 23rd of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
For a while I'm just wandering why nobody answer me on the facebook page of cheapundies?!

I having problems trying to identify where exactly is my order!

And the problem can be worse to solve since I live in Brazil, at Rio de Janeiro... I thought it was really strange that the "time" to deliver here would be so short... but my previews buying experience was from Australia and it took 3 months to arrive... I would expect a month, but the information delivered on cheapundies is kinda messy and strange.

Contact Us