logo

CHASE SLATE Credit Card

Posted: 2012-10-02 by    Rhatten

Deverely Limited line of Credit

CHASE Bank
I have had a CHase Credit Card account (5 personal and 2 Business lines) for over 20 years with a combined Credit of over $100K. On my CHASE SLATE credit card personal account, with a limit of just over $73K, I was offered online a 0% balance transfer offer with a 1% tranfer fee. Sounds great right?

WELL>>>> when I called to do the transfer (in this case into my checking account to pay other lines of credit- as I have done over the past 8+ years) I was informed that I only had access to 5K for this purpose. WHAT??? THE online information says 73K was available for transfer!!!.. The "customer service person" continued with this is the new policy for Chase since OCT1... its Oct 2. At this point I can safely say CHASE SUCKS. I have worked hard on getting my credit scores perfect over the past 25 years and this is the thanks I get for being the responsible adult in the room. Thanks for "NOTHING".

At this point I'm Angry, Disappointed and any other negative agitive you want to substitute with CHASE,

Oh not that this actually matters to anyone else, but being a doctor for 25 years doesn't matter to them either.

DR. H
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments