logo

Macy's Furniture and Bedding
Macy's Furniture/Bedding Issues
2. (2 mins ago)
Coral Resorts - RCI
Dishonest, Lies, Misrepresenting and did I say Dishonest!
3. (3 mins ago)
myloan
Taken �69.99 out of my account on 3 occasions
4. (10 mins ago)
Score Sense
Never signed up for free trial
5. (14 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-02-01 by    Aminudin RA

CUSTOMER SERVICE

CELCOM
Malaysia
on 1st February 2011, i went to CELCOM BLUE CUBE located at The Mall, KL. I went there to settle my bill as i accidentally turned on my 3G throughout the night, thus the bill already reached its limit. I also intended to register for mobile broadband to prevent anything similar from happening, which i admit was my own negligence. I went there and gave my phone number to the customer service personnel on duty. His name is Anuar. He disrespect me as a customer of CELCOM. I gave him the mobile number but he said the number does not exist in the system. I told him that is impossible because i have been using the number for a long time and recently i made a series of engagement with CELCOM and i am very sure that they have my number everytime i contacted them. i told him probably the system was down and that is the reason he could not trace my number. He pushed the monitor's screen roughly towards me, and he said as if i accused him of cheating and that is the reason i did not believe him. I asked him whether i ever mentioned or accused him of cheating me, and he admitted that there was none. He said because i refused to believe in the matter. He was very rude and regardless whether he is a CELCOM staff or not, HE BRINGS THE IMAGE OF CELCOM. He was rude, disrespectful and LAZY. After a series of unfortunate encounters with CELCOM service representatives, i demand that THE COMPANY IMPROVE THEIR SERVICES. WE PAY MONEY.
Comments Malaysia Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2011 by   ABDUL MUIZ BIN MATUSOP 0 Votes
to check received message and sent item message of 0148861259 number
 1st of May, 2011 by   12ABC 0 Votes
SAYA DARI KUANTAN SAYA TIDAK BERPUASHATI DENGAN LAYANAN CELCOM BLUE CUBE KUANTAN.STAFF DITEMPAT ITU SANGATLAH KURANG AJAR.DA BANYAK KALI STAFF TEMPAT TU BERSIKAP DEMIKIAN
STAFF CINA PEREMPUAN RAMBUT PENDEK:APABILA SAYA BERCAKAP DENGANNYA SEDIKIT PUN X PANDANG ARAH SAYA, DIA SAMBIL BUAT KERJA LAIN..APABILA ADA CUSTOMER LAIN MASUK TYA HAL BROADBAND DIA SEGERA TINGGAL SAYA DI COUNTER SEDANGKAN SAYA TANYA DIA BELUM HABIS JWB LAGI.MCM TU KE CUSTOMER SERVIS??? TANYA APA SEMUA TAK TAU.
APABILA DI SELIDIK SAYA DAPATI COMPANY TERSEBUT ADALAH MICRO GENIUS TELECOMUNICATION (001026900-U) YANG TERTERA DI ATAS KEDAI TERSEBUT
SAYA BERHARAP AGAR PIHAK TUAN DAPAT AMBIL TINDAKAN ATAS STAFF TERSEBUT KERANA AI BOLEH MEROSAKAKN NAMA BAIK CELCOM CUSTOMER SERVIS
 23rd of May, 2011 by   collin wong 0 Votes
saya collin wong dari putera jaya, telipok kota kinabalu ingin memaklumkan kepada pihak tuan bahwa signal celcom postpaid saya 0168200809 apabila berada di dalam apartment adalah tidak ada. Apabila ada kawan call, mereka kata kenapa tak dapat. saya ada membuat aduan di no 1111, pada jam 4.30pm, 23/05/2011, mereka suruh saya tukar dari 3g kepada gsm tapi masih juga signal tak ada. harap di pihak tuan dapat check perkara ini.
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   syauzie 0 Votes
sy nak tanya...sy nak check bil celcom broadband secara online...tp bila sy register utk dapatkan password di website online customer service, celcom x send pun ape2 password pd sy...jd macamana sy nak check bil sy...sapa2 yg tau tolong bntu ye...tq..
 20th of Dec, 2011 by   stephanieJane 0 Votes
i had try several times to sign up in online customer service celcom but no password was send to my number. is there another ways to sign up in online customer service?

5 Consumer Tips for Tech Savings