logo

TruTech T600-D DVD player
Broken at 7 months!
3. (5 mins ago)
Foopets.com
Joining this site will result in disappointment and frustration
4. (22 mins ago)
Rite Aid
false advertising
5. (27 mins ago)
FAIR COLLECTION AGENCY
THEY HAVE info on my credit report that I know nothing about

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-01-08 by    ChandraMerle

Product and cancelation

cashunclaimed.com
Texas
I thought I had canceled my account last month, but they charged me again this month. Also I am unable to get my email to go through even now. In addition to not being able to cancel my account, the information they had, turned out to be almost five years out of date. It also turns out that I had to go to the state "which is free" to get the addresses of the companies. that is how I found out I claimed that money in 2005. Boy I am getting tired of the jerks on the internet.

Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Mar, 2009 by   dro334 0 Votes
I tried to cancel my subscription and they gave me a fake website.
 5th of Apr, 2009 by   lori sharp 0 Votes
I also am having trouble cancelling a subscription to cashunclaimed.com. The website keeps looping around and never takes you to a cancellation page. They do not respond to phoning either; your just referred back to the website
 5th of Apr, 2009 by   lori sharp 0 Votes
I too, am having problems cancelling a subscription to cashunclaimed.com. The referred website only loops back around but never takes you to the cancellation page. This company does not respond to phone calls either; your only referred back to the website.
 11th of Sep, 2009 by   asap 0 Votes
how do you know if the money that they are saying is owed to you, will you get it
 29th of Jan, 2010 by   Cassandra Fudge 0 Votes
I am having problems canceling a subscription to cashunclaimed.com. they had no problem taking my money they took it in a hurry but they give you the run around about canceling. Do not subscribe
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   Speciall 0 Votes
I am having the same problem as well and dont know what too do they keep taking money off my debit and it havent even been 30 days I have kids and was looking for money that may be owed to me and I have gotten myself into a mess it seems like I cant get out of cause they are also giving me the run around what do i do?
Miss .Buchanan
 21st of Nov, 2013 by   renada lucas 0 Votes
I want to cancel my membership and i want my refund back

Pet and Puppy Adoption Fraud