Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Cash4calcs.com Complaints & Reviews - I had a terrible experience with this website

Cash4calcs.com Contacts & Informations

Cash4calcs.com

Posted: 2011-03-11 by

I had a terrible experience with this website

Cash4calcs.com
cash4calcs.com
I had a terrible experience with this website. I sent them two perfectly good TI-83+ calculators. Received nothing in the mail for a week. Called them. Got an answer, the guy was very helpful, said they were delayed, but check would be in the mail that day. Fine. Waited another week. Nothing. Called again. Same guy, same explanation, check is about to be put in the mail. I did this for a month.

You can see where this story is going. I never got my check. I eventually stopped calling because I realized it was a scam and I did not have any straightforward way of getting my money or calculators. The dollar amount was too low to be worth my time pursuing any sort of action. Please do not use this site: there is always a demand near the start of school semesters for graphic calculators.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dude, thats the same thing that happened to me.
except it was with
sellyourcalculators.com
and calcswap.com
and d-bag called Justin Supak. Total scam.

Do not send them anything!!!
They'll pay for shipping just to convinve you they are legit. but oh man, do they leverage their position when they have their calculators.

Justin is always glad to separate you from your calculator with chump change, just to sell it back to another student for about 85% of retail price.
Screw this A-hole. send him a bag of rocks in a prepaid shipping box. but a calculator.
 27th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
thats exactly what happend to me when i sent mine to cash4cals, so i printed out a prepaid slip and scooped up all my dogs shit put it in a box and sent it to them, lol
 15th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
This website sucks. selfish $#*!s. they just steal from you.

How To Spot Cosmetic Product Scams