logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (2 mins ago)
Lin Poh Loan Firm
Loan Service Offer, Apply Now And Get Approved.
2. (11 mins ago)
Ramsond Corporation / Split AV
Stay away from them
3. (13 mins ago)
Skywards
Cheat you of your collected air miles
4. (19 mins ago)

Care Credit Complaints & Reviews - Need info on class action suit

Care Credit Contacts & Informations

Care Credit

Posted:    Mike

Need info on class action suit

Care Credit
www.carecredit.com
Does anyone have information regarding a class action suit against Care Credit? My wife and I are at the end of our rope with this scam of a company and would like to get involved with bringing them down.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Aug, 2008 by   Nancy Williams 0 Votes
My dentist completed the paperwork telling me there was no interest. Sounded like a good deal as I was having about $1000 worth of dental work. I proceeded with the work based on the 0% interest. I received some preliminary information from the company prior to receiving the card which indicated the interest rate was 20+. I called and cancelled the card before I ever received it. If the interest for the first 90 days had been 0% then a higher rate kicked in on any remaining balance (but NOT 20+%), it may have been different. Is it possible the medical/dental folks get a monetary percentage for each referral?????
 4th of Sep, 2008 by   Eddie +1 Votes
Watch these ripoff artist. there is a scam going on and
someone should do something about them.
 23rd of Mar, 2009 by   Pallavi 0 Votes
Count me in on that law-suit. They are a scam. They dont give you enough notice, nor do they work with you on reducing the amount.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   Krista matulionis 0 Votes
If anyone is filing a class action suit against care credit -I am in!
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   Krista matulionis +2 Votes
How does on start a class action? Another way to get word out is file a complaint with the BBB-it s better then nothing at this point.
 6th of May, 2009 by   tl1234 0 Votes
I'm in, have the lawyer email me: tl1827@yahoo.com. I paid twice in January and once on Feb. 10th...they said because their billing cycle ends on 2/12, the 3 payments i sent all got posted to jan. statement, i'll give them the two payments in january, but the 2/1o payment...come on. called and was told that the second person i talked to was as high up as it goes...hilarious. customer service rep to president...what a chain of command. i have my paperwork, great credit and paid it in full because i don't trust them anymore. I'm in CA so maybe the Truth in Lending Act can help here.
 11th of May, 2009 by   Dave in Orangevale, CA 0 Votes
They are crooks... floating due dates and a missed payment sends your to 29.99% This is usury and should thare be a class action I am in...!!!

Dave in Orangevale, CA
 27th of May, 2009 by   Mary +1 Votes
My wife had dental work done, 18 month 0% interest. When we get the bill, they have charged us a late fee of $39.99, a return check fee of $39.99 and a annual percentage rate of 29.990%. It seems they claim they were gave the wrong bank account number and could not collect. After reviewing this with our bank it seems they dropped the fisrt number of the account which caused the error. It took 3 phone calls to get the the account number straight but, they don't want to take the charges off. Every knows that there are 9 Routing numbers and 13 account numbers on a check. So, if you see a account with 12 numbers wouldn't one think their might be a problem if they were in fact responsible, professional and honest individuals. Why even bother to process when you know it's going to be returned. Unless this is your scam for increased revenue, you wouldn't.
 2nd of Aug, 2009 by   sissy609 0 Votes
oh I am ready and past due for a class action suit this is outrageous
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   Isabel Maione 0 Votes
I'm in for a class action suit againt CareCredit GE money bank. Isabel
 7th of Dec, 2009 by   emily capitan 0 Votes
I'm also ready for this class action to begin against CareCredit Ge money bank. They have done nothing but over charged and fined me fees and charges for paying on time. They also have horrible costumer service who like to put salt in the wounds. E. Capitan Email Address: emilycapitan@gmail.com
 11th of Dec, 2009 by   AshleaE 0 Votes
I'm in on this too- they sent my account to a collection agency when the bill was in dispute (on hold due to services charged, not rendered). After contacting them, I was assured the account was coming back to Care Credit and would be resolved. I followed up in the time frame provided and was told the account was back and due to the mistake, the debt was dismissed (in July), I have now begun getting calls from the same collection agency. When I told Care Credit what happened, they said I was lying, that they would never take an account back from a creditor. Even though they had record of my numerous calls and I even knew the date it would be reported by Care Credit as "clear" to the bureaus (which it wasn't), they said there wasn't anything they could do. At this point, my only option (so I am told by both sides) is to pay $2000.00 for services not rendered. Something needs to be done about this company.
 9th of Jan, 2010 by   K T 1 0 Votes
there is a class action suit against care credit? Oh let me in on stopping this . I have been paying twice monthly and just sent out 5 or 6 letters proving that I dont owe what They say that I owe, and I still receive mail informing me of late payments. How can I help to bring this rip off artist to justice? I also am at the end of my rope in dealing with these incompetent people.

KT
 9th of Jan, 2010 by   K T 1 0 Votes
.. stopping this company. is what I meant.
 26th of Jan, 2010 by   SupaFly10579 0 Votes
I would like in on a class action lawsuit. How can it be initiated ASAP?
 3rd of Feb, 2010 by   Velocity09 0 Votes
I am always having problems with care credit and Paypal and I think all of the accounts that I have with GE Money Bank .But to stay on topic right now I am having a problem with Care credit and Paypal where they "claim" that i owe them more than I really truly do. I have written proof and i must have mailed it out 3 to 4 different times for the same problem . They stopped calling but I noticed that there wasn't any corrections made when i last visited the website. Now, Paypal "claims" I owe them more than i do and I wrote a letter to them proving them wrong, I have not heard from them but I know I dont owe what they "claim" and Can definitely prove it in a court of law .. Paypal just last month made 117.00 worth of refunds back into my account and I have been paying two times a month for both care credit and paypal and I cant see why they keep claiming that I owe them more and more . It seems the more i pay the more it goes up. And its not right, so I sure am at the end of my patience with GE Money bank and I do want to be a part of the class action suit. I am so tired and sick of dealing with GE Money bank every 2 weeks . And Also i Have been having my bank mail out the payments and like 5 days before its due, so they have Plenty of time to receive the payments. I honestly believe that they hold on to the check and then "Claim" its late and rack up mega buck in the late fee alone. And so to see how long it takes for them to cash it we'll see. We will see.

I do want to join in the lawsuit. I have concrete proof that i dont owe what they said, in fact one day on a hunch i went to the website and Caught them making changes that show how right they are but they are so wrong! and I am sick to death of them. I pray to God that they will pay for ripping us off.
 9th of Feb, 2010 by   DaniSeucan +1 Votes
Here is a link to a pending class action investigation relating to GE Money Bank. You should submit your information there too. I hope it helps.

You should also file complaints as much as you could:

Office of Atty general in your state
Office of Thrift Supervision in Washington
Their Head quarters
Consumer Affairs
BBB

... send all this mail certified, and request from them in writting of all of your statements ... this costs them money! You should all file as well small claim suits against them to recover all your expenses (postage, time off taken, phone bills ... and so forth)

Hope this helps
 19th of Feb, 2010 by   Sophia Tran 0 Votes
If there is a class action law suit, I am in as well. They are ridiculous. They are SCAMMERS. I made two payments fairly far apart and they said that my billing due date is x and that the payments don't apply ... blah blah blah.. Then, they kick in the interest months later to slam you and don't even warn you about it.
 25th of Feb, 2010 by   asmith30 0 Votes
I hope something gets done with this company.

asmith9886@aol.com

I would appriciate updates and if there will be a class action suit. thanks
 19th of Mar, 2010 by   kdalla5 0 Votes
I am so steaming mad right now, I just got my bill and because I didn't pay it off before the18 months they tacked on 234.00 dollars! I feel like an idiot for not understanding that this is what they would do. I thought that interest would only be on the remaining balance! I hope something gets done to this company! The more I read, the angrier I get.

New Housing Program Targets Fraud?

Latest Groups