logo

Elegant Companions
Got scammed
3. (8 mins ago)
Bravofly
No refund after they change the flight time
4. (12 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-03-16 by    Diakon

The worst way to spend (waste) $38

Cafepress.com
cafepress.com
I just ordered and received a zip up sweat shirt from them, it was a link from my school (Academy of Art University) paid $38. I am sorry, but it was worth maybe $5. The logo print was smeared and VERY faded. I wore it a few times and washed it. Well, apparently DO NOT WASH should be included in the how to take care of the sweat shirt because now the logo is almost invisible. THE WORST way to spend (waste) $38. I feel like I was totally ripped off. I dont know if I should be upset at my school for recommending such a lousy company or the printing company that did a crappy job of printing. Just goes to show, maybe printed items are just bad, from here on I will order items with stitched logos, not cheapo iron on's.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Mar, 2011 by   Leo Bruce 0 Votes
I have used Cafepress for 3 years now. Quality is usually perfect, but when it wasn't they replaced it without my having to return it. If I were you I would call them and direct them to this complaint. I am sure they will correct this if they can, else refund your money.

Cheers. . . . Leo Bruce