logo

FRUIT ENGINE LLC
FRAUD COMPANY
3. (9 mins ago)
DFF Financial Fraud
repeated calls to my work number threating to continue to call non stop
4. (10 mins ago)

BrightHouse

Posted: 2011-08-19 by    janetlynn039

Terrible Service

BrightHouse
I have never experienced such shoddy shoddy service!!! How dare you call yourself an internet provider. Last Wednesday evening my net went down. Its never worked right...up and down all the time. I've called so many times. You do your best not send someone out to my home to save yourself money. I called last week, Thurs morning to put in a work order. After having to go through a whole rig a ma roll with your foriegn tech specialist, who by they way I cannot understand, and who does not understand what I'm saying...I was transferred to someone else, then someone else, then someone else, finally a work order is placed and I'm told it will be one week until someone can come to my home and troubleshoot my problem. One week without internet, which as I told customer service is my main mode of communication with my husband on an Army base overseas. Still, you could not send someone sooner. I was so angry...I cancelled my service altogether with Brighthouse ...my cable too! My husband works hard for his money and it will not be spent at Brighthouse!!! I knew when I cancelled that Brighthouse has the monopoly on cable and internet for my area, no one else comes out here! but sometimes you have to bite to bullet and say HELL NO! I won't spend my money for a shoddy shoddy service. Also, the local customer service is no better. When you go down to local office they don't want to be bothered with you as a customer. I never experienced this with COMCAST...never. I may write my congressman and complain about the Brighthouse monopoly!!! This is very sad!!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Feds Crackdown on Mortgage Fraud