logo

Udidreg.com
Take your business elsewhere
4. (11 mins ago)
MMOGA
Fifa coins - Payment check?
5. (14 mins ago)
beauty-centre.org
Seller sends fake perfume and refuses to communicate

Consumer Tips & Tricks

BrightHouse

Posted:    RitF45

Worst ever

Brighthouse
Bright-house is not only the worst in service and customer service i have ever experienced, it is the worst EXPERIENCE i have ever had to endure. Bright-house was always a big black could hanging over my head everyday for two *** years. My Internet would cut out every 10 mins for about 5 mins then come back on. This proved very problematic as one could imagine. Technician after technician came out and all of those pompous incompetent *** offs claimed that they had fixed the problem. "Just a bad wire." or "Whoever was out here last really messed this up." or "the signal from the tap is bad." After about a year of it not working i decided to just forget it and live with my crappy Internet.

Until one day when I reached a breaking point when taking an online college course exam. My Internet cut out and i received a zero for the exam. So i made another appointment for between 1 and 2 p.m. The guy does not show up until 9:00 at night and he is too tired and it is too late for him to do anything. They make another appointment for the following day and do not show up at all. i then filed a complaint and was told that a supervisor would call me and show up at my house to fix the problem within 48 hours. 48 hours passed no calls so i called again and was told the same thing. I got in touch with a supervisor and said that the technician supervisor would be out with the next week. No technician. when through this process about 3 times until i FINALLY got the so called "expert" out to my residence. The guy they send, he barley speaks English as I am trying to explain to him my problem. He spends 6 hours at my house climbing under the deck, going up into the attic and climbing telephone poles. Only to have my Internet cut out 10 mins after he leaves my house. there were no other options for Internet in my area at the time so at this point I decided to cancel my cable TV with them.

I was told over the phone that I would pay for Internet and phone and only have to pay 2.95 a month for a cable card for my tivo. They of-course neglected to mention that getting rid of cable breaks up their combo package and my bill, which I was under the impression would go down, jumped from 198 dollars a month to 277. I was supposed to receive credits for not having Internet for so long and for all of the late and missed appointments. The credits were applied to my bill once my bill had increased so there appeared to be no real change in my bill for 2 months. when i finally realized that all my credits had already been applied and now i was stuck with a monthly bill of around 277 i decided to pay it off and cancel everything all together. I paid my bill of 277 and then cancelled immediately the next day. I received a confirmation email saying they owed me 227 dollars. after not receiving anything for a few weeks i called customer service where the lady told me that they were sending me a refund check of 227 plus another check to refund me for not having services for the month of august. due to the fact that they charge service a month in advance this made sense to me and she said and i would receive my check within 3 to 5 weeks.

Today it had been 6 weeks since I had spoken to them decided to call their horrible customer service to check the status of my check. This guy insisted to tell me that there was no money that they owed me and that the bill i paid on July 30 only paid for services up until august 7. he said there was a credit of 98 dollars that was owed to me. The account is under my landlord's name and i pay the bill and deal with bright-house. My 98 dollars(which was supposed to be 2hundredsomething) had been taken off the bill of another account under my landlord's name. all this was done without ever notifying me. So now i have to ask my landlord for 98 dollars and explain why. Sorry for the lengthiness but i felt everyone should know how how terrible bright-house is in ever aspect of a business.
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Mortgage Fraud Still Remains