logo

Germanwings Airlines-
Discriminatory mistreatment at Stuttgart airport
3. (18 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fraud - deducted money without permission
4. (20 mins ago)
Seller didn’t return money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

bravo moving company, Atlanta, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - Bravo Long Distance Moving Scam

bravo moving company Contacts & Informations

bravo moving company

Posted:    lesth2

Bravo Long Distance Moving Scam

Bravo Moving Company
Atlanta, Georgia
This is a company who makes a low bid on a long distance move and in the middle of the move decides to increase the moving fee 50% beyond the agreed contract fee. When I objected to the fee and asked them to uload my furniture. Bravo, the mover took off with my furniture aboard without my consent. The dispacthers name was Louie. Beware because they promise you a smooth move and deliver a devastating blow with this scam routine. They came to my house on 12/7/09 and I still do not have my furniture. Before hiring this company I visited the BBB Better business bureau which had no complaint information on this company and was accredited by the BBB. When attempted to file a complaint with the BBB. They refused my complaint because this was being investigated as a criminal complaint. I thought the BBB was to protect the customers but It appears they are protecting the Bad guys like Bravo Moving Company. I would like to hear from others who have to shares my experince with the same company. I would like to get my furniture back and to put the word out about this company to prevent other companies from using this company.Please donot use this company .
Comments United States Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jan, 2010 by   AmandaC 0 Votes
I just read your note on here and I am currently going through almost the same issue. Yes Louie the jerk of the centry!! He did nothing but treat ne awful. They received my authorization for my move at a price and then tried to say that someone called in and added more stuff therefore the price went up. I emailed him informing him that I did not authorize the added stuff nor am I agreeing to pay a higher price beyond original contract amount. He emailed me back and said okay and would correct and resend correction and I never received it. The next morning the mover showed up at the pick up location (which is in a different state that I reside) and they had the paperwork with the higher amount as well as all the changes that I stated I did not make but me not being there did not know this until they the driver called and had a different delivery address then what I had emailed them. I emailed Bravo and received a email back stating "I apologize as I got swamped and was unable to send". I called him and told him the driver already picked up stuff and called me and I gave correct address. Bravo tells me it is too late to get the correct paperwork to drive. Driver shows up at my daughters house to deliver items (which is now in different state then pick up state) and is demanding CASH for the full unauthorized amount. I called Bravo with no luck on getting anyone so I left urgent message. They returned call and Louie was an asshole stating I am responsible for changes and owe full PAYMENT. I tried to explain that I had the emais and I could email him and he stated I altered the emails to say what I want them to say. UNBELIEVABLE!! He then proceeded to tell me he did not have the time to deal with me and hung up. He then called me back 20 minutes later to tell me they are goihng to charge me storage fees and $400 additional delivery fee to come back out to deliver and hangs ups again. Then the driver calls me to try to get me to pay and said that they gave hime paperwork with the inventory items that I did not authorize and said my signature is on them...??!!! This is FRAUD because I have FACTs and backup documentation proving chain of events with date and times on the emails fully explaining I did not authorize nor agreeing to any amount other then original. So how did this driver get a inventory list making it look like I signed it if Bravo wasn't the one who made it look like I signed it??????? I am calling the BBB tomorrow morning...

See email copy below:
From: Covington, Amanda
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:49 PM
To: 'steve@bravomoving.com'
Subject: RE: Amanda CovingtonFW: Job #687580
Importance: High

Steve:
I am very disappointed not only with Bravo as a company as a whole but with the behavior of such employees as Louie. To be treated in the manner that I have been treated by him as Bravo's representative is more then a shame from any organization that deals with customers. It is very obvious that he has no clue what "CUSTOMER" means or represents. I have included sone of the events below in which I also asked Louie if I could email hin and he refused and stated that you denied everything as well as said I was responsible for the full amount due.

I have a quote and contract that was agreed upon for $680 (No one else except me is responsible for the contract, amounts or changes except me) No authorization was given to Bravo to make changes to contract other then me. When I heard my daughter had spoke to you on Monday the 11th of January I called you as well as emailed you stating I was NOT authorizing any amounts to be changed from original amounts (which is stated in below email). I had also had a move pick up date of 1/11/10 between 10:00 a.m. and Noon and you had no clue that a mover was suppose to be there. Based off the contract I agreed to, I purchased airline tickets for my daughters move and explained this to you as well in the below chain of events of emails so that the matter could get taken care of.

Steve I then called you and you told me you put everything back to the original quote as I had originally agreed to and said you would email it back to me again and that you were able to schedule the move for Tuesday and the guy would be calling me. The guy did call me Monday night at approximately 8:00 p.m. and a time of 10:00 a.m. was agreed to for pick up. I never received your qoute, yet you did email me back stating you apologized because you got swamped and asked me to call you next day. I called you the next day and you claimed you didn't even know that they had picked up the stuff for the move already and informed me that it was too late to send the him the new information but it would be fine.
After all this the mover still didn't have the correct address for delivery.

This has been a complete mess and I have kept Bravo well informed via email and verbal and have been very clear that I was not willing to make any changes to the cost of what I agreed to. I am further amazed at how this company can hang up the phone on me when I am trying to explain that I can forward my documents showing chain of events as well as bewildered that Bravo allows anyone to make unauthorized changes to a contract that has no authority to do so. The only person legally allowed to make changes to a contract is the person who signed and authorized payment for said contract.

In the end Louie accused me of altering documents / email and lying. This truly is disturbing!!! While I am dealing with all this on the phone, the driver is at the delivery address harassing the individuals at that end, finally leaving without unloading the items; stating that they won't be back for a couple of months and when they do it will be an additional $400 fee and additional storage fees for items on truck.

I would like this to be handled and followed through with as this was NOT my mistake as well as I would like to speak with the owner on how I have been treated and how this all took place. I do not want to have to take this to the Better Business Bureau or an attorney because we all know it doesn't getter pretty after that and I only want what I (the authorized person) agreed to and nothing more.

A lack of response indicating anything other then this will acknowledge to me that Bravo does not care if I take necessary steps to conclude.

Sincerely
817-371-4414

From: steve@bravomoving.com [mailto:steve@bravomoving.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 5:49 PM
To: Covington, Amanda
Subject: Re: Amanda CovingtonFW: Job #687580

Amanda,
I apologize I did not get to it as I've been swamped. Please call me tomorrow and I will make the changes.

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

----- Reply message -----
From: "Covington, Amanda"
Date: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 5:38 PM
Subject: Amanda CovingtonFW: Job #687580
To: "'steve@bravomoving.com'"

Steve:
I never heard back from you after I spoke on phone confirming amounts for move to stay the same as indicated on this email chain of events and replacing dining table with 5 boxes.

Please confirm. Thank you.

Assistant to Sherri Conn
To: 'steve@bravomoving.com'
Subject: Job #687580
Importance: High

Steve
I am following up with you regarding the move. I spoke to you this morning and was awaiting your call but heard back from my daughter before I heard back from you. She stated the move would not take place today because you stated I did not get you the move information in time and that you needed a week notice. I spoke to Brett on 1/3/10 confirming move as well as gave deposit. I then emailed you on 1/4/10 the addresses for both moving from and moving to. I also received a date and time of move (which is 1/11/10) after speaking with Brett confirming and payment.

I guess I am stumped at this new information my daughter just passed to me. I am forwarding to you my email sent to you regarding the move address, please see below.

My daughter has airline tickets for her departure for Thursday morning (non-refundable) based on Bravo's information I received.

Assistant to Sherri Conn

Puck up address is 1401 S 11 th streetlas Vegas NV 89109
Deliver address is 1100 Meredith lane Apt 1036, Plano, TX 75093

On Jan 3, 2010, at 11:16 AM, "Bravo Moving" <steve@bravomoving.com> wrote:
[http://www.hellomoving.com/BRAVOMOVE/IMAGES/LOGO.GIF]

Hi Amanda, Yesterday, Tabitha called and we discussed an approximate pickup date and time. Obviously, I'm in the office for just a couple hours to catch up on some paper work and will give you a call shorty so that this can be reserved to give the dispatchers time locate a truck that they can route to Tabitha. I've sent in a previous email the agreement for the full service move at a flat rate of $680.
Click on the job number 687580 in order to view or alter your personal information and inventory.

Sincerely,

Steve
Moving Consultant
Bravo Moving
866-982-7286 Ext. 10
steve@bravomoving.com

This message is intended only for the person(s) to which it is addressed
and may contain privileged, confidential and/or insider information.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action concerning
the contents of this message and any attachment(s) by anyone other
than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
 28th of Apr, 2010 by   Devastated 0 Votes
I totally agree with you on this issue with Bravo Moving Co. Have you prusued this issue any further ?. Where do you stand with this situatation now?. I would like too discuss this with you futher.
 16th of Jul, 2010 by   Julie Mace 0 Votes
OMG another pathetic story with Jim Bene the accident chaser, go have one there Jimmy. Wow, so how are you're lives going for you guys? You guys want to be let in on a "Secret", go get it! Please help yourselves others around you and most importanly your families. I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful rebutal as they all do. It never ends for the masses or so it seems. Yes, you and your daughter should perhaps get your stories straight. Steve who helped me is super great and you know it, how low. he couldn't have been more helpful and i just know for a fact at my age when i've invested enough time with someone, i can say i know you're upset with money not steve or someone and the money is you! money's money, it comes and it goes just as easy as ever. look at the email where I assume "Tabitha" is your daughter where steve (my rep too) clearly discusses her calling and obviously she made changes. this is so easy as my husband is natorious for this and guilty as well. i could've blamed steve for my husband not telling me he decided to not have a garage sale, but steve's and other are not the culprits in my world, i am the creator and bring in and ask for everything i've ever received and everything good and bad now is the residual for my past decidisons, , again my decisions. as far as "Louie" whom seems to be taking all the blame, well stuff like this does nothing and best i can or will contribute if you're not in to reading cecular then go to the bible, it too has answers you're seeking.
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   Sgrayone 0 Votes
I am having trouble getting my stuff from Bravo Moving right now too. They void the contract when they didn't pick my stuff up or deliver it on time. Now it has been 5 months and I still don't have it. This sucks!! Does someone have a phone # that actually works and I can talk to someone?
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   Sgrayone 0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to me in 2010. I never received my stuff from SC to 'CO. I paid them 70% up front and when they said they were in CO they raised the price I owed them to more than the 70% I already paid them. They said I owed storage fees but I never asked them to store it. In fact I called them and asked why my stuff had not been delivered yet and they said it was on its way. I am not sure if its too late to do anything now or not. I have moved back to SC and really want to go pay them a visit in Atlanta and let them know how I feel about them. My parents both passed away and I had a lot of stuff on that truck that they had left for me. As well as a brand new bedroom suit, brand new washer and dryer, tv, total gym, lots of clothes, and so much more stuff. Something needs to be done and they need to be put out of business!! Anyone have any luck with settling with them? If so let me know how you did it! Thanks for any help you can give me!!

Tips for Keeping Your Online Business Safe