logo

pastyeartax.com
over charge
4. (21 mins ago)
Bravado Media
They Hired people Who are looking for a Job. They never process their employment and do not pay them. They should be exposed
5. (35 mins ago)

Book Of The Month Club

Posted:    Lcky

Fraud

Wisconsin
After ordering my first two books to fufill my four required, BOMC said that they do not qualify towards my required purchase. I inquired why and they said the order came not from their main selections, but from Bookspan, even though I searched through BOMC website. After I recieved the books, one of the back jackets said, "A Main Selection of the Book-Of-The-Month Club". I still did not get credit for this. So, to fufill my purchase so I could cancel, I ordered right from their suggestions on my next order. Again, I did not get credit. I have filed another complaint, but have not yet heard from them. This club is a scam. They offer thousands of books, but only a few count towards your required purchase and those few are not clearly marked. It's hit or miss when you order. You may spend hundreds of dollars just to get the 4 book requirement.
Comments United States Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief