logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (40 mins ago)
voltexchange.com
They charged me and I haven’t received any bitcoins from them
2. (58 mins ago)
Country Club Dubai
cheaters
3. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
Small Business Finance Center (SBFC)
fraud

Posted:    Zeus

Fraud and cheating

BioFog
biofog.us
The company BioFog sells a product called SCOE 10x that is 'guaranteed' to eliminate all annoying odors from numerous surfaces and materials. I bought a 32oz. bottle of concentrated product for $80.00 and used it to attempt to remove the odor of dog urine from the subfloor of a house I recently bought. I used the product exactly according to instructions on the bottle, yet it failed to remove the odor. I contacted the company, talked with the owner John Davidson, but instead of receiving a check from their 100% money back guarantee, I received insults and name calling. By the end of the conversation John had called me an idiot liar who could not comprehend how his product worked or how it was meant to be used. John Davidson told me that I had used the product incorrectly and that he would not give me my money back. He told me the product only worked when the surface was kept wet and that I should have covered the treated area to prevent evaporation. However, instructions on the bottle clearly state to apply the product and then let dry. John Davidson was an arrogant jerk who is not a man of his or his company's word. Not only is SCOE 10x an ineffective product that doesn't work or deserve your money, but also it lies about it guarantee and its owner lacks proper manners.
Comments United States Cleaning Services / Laundry
Was the above complaint useful to you?

3 Ways Lenders Spy on You