BillFloat

Posted:

Complete scam, don't use

BillFloat
They promise same day payment to company and installment payment are made by them directly debiting your bank account.

Instant approval once they charge you the first installment payment when you apply.

So on Jan 18 i got approved, they took my money from my account.

Today 1/26/12 no phone yet. Have called them daily. They do not have an answer because another department handles that.

The other department is never there, they ask to leave a message and never receive a call back. No supervisor to help with problem.

Complete scam. DO NOT USE!!!
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

28th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi Fublonee,
I am a Customer Support representative from BillFloat and would love to help with your issue. Please send a quick e-mail to support@billfloat.com with the subject line, "Attn: Lisa" and I will be happy to take a look at your account. Thank you for posting and we look forward to hearing from you.
Best,
Lisa R.
BillFloat Customer Support
 11th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
The billfoat is a scam!... i used it on 8/27/2012 and they said my bill was paid on that day. its been almost a month since i didnt have my bill paid... they took 60.00 out of my account and nothing has been paid.. BIG TIME MONEY SCAM.. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE... I also tried to call them and no answer even leaving a message dosent work. waste of time and money. Not worth it.
 2nd of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Thanks for honest comments guys. Was deciding to use them or not
 7th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
They screwed up my payment because I missed getting money into the only one of my 3 debit cards and 2 credit cards they would accept. Now I can't get a real answer from them, there is no way to make a payment on their horrible web site, calling them is a waste of time, emailing ditto. They keep sending me emails that my payment is complete, but nothing ever changes on the web site. The debit card show a partial payment, bu nothing shows on the web site. It just goes on and on with no hope of fixing it. Billfloat is a scam, and God help anyone who gets tied up with them.
 11th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I also received a false charge on my card from another T-mobile linked company called superpass or something... whats up with t-mobile?
 5th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
My payment was made on time and deducted from my account with them 12 days overdue even though I faxed my bank account showing they were paid. When I call they say their engineers are working on it. In the meantime I had to borrow the money to pay my cellphone bill as I can't float another loan with them while my account is overdue All they can say is sorry but can't resolve the problem.
 5th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM THEM AS POSSIBLE!!! I FINANCED A PHONE THRU METRO PCS ON THE 3RD OF JANUARY. THE PAYMENTS ARE FOR 6 MONTHS. THEY TOOK THE INITIAL PAYMENT ON THAT DAY FOR 155 DOLLARS. THE NEXT 5 PAYMENTS ARENT DUE UNTIL THE FIRST OF EVERY MONTH. TODAY, ON THE 5TH OF JANUARY, 2013, TWO DAYS LATER, THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT, TWICE, FOR TWO MORE INITIAL DEPOSITS...NO PHONE LUCK, NO EMAIL LUCK, RIP OFF ARTISTS...
 11th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
DON'T USE THIS COMPANY..COMPLETE SCAM!!! THEY ARE RUINING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT..I repeat..DON'T USE THIS COMPANY..
 13th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
OMG I was thinking of using this service . Now I'm not sure if I should
 14th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Wow didn't know this company was that bad. Has anyone tried reporting the to the BBB(Better Business Bureau).
 17th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I was thinking about using this company to pay my car insurance..Glad I read the reviews 1st..Will borrow the money from a friend instead.Thanks for posting...Not cool Bill float...
 17th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I really appreciate these complaints. I was trying to get the billfloat but way too many issue.Jacksonhewitt should not be affiliated with
billfloat.
 17th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I also used bill float, they said my bill was paid on 1/7/13 as of today 1/17 sprint has not received a payment for that bill. I have emailed them twice to support and I have been calling every other day, most of the time I get an answering machine or someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. I have reported them to the BBB. If i would have researched this company first I would have NEVER gone with them. They took $40 out of my account already. STAY AWAY from this company... FAR AWAY... complete scam artists.. oh and their favorite line is.. OH i'm SORRY for the inconvience.. yeah RIGHT!! Thanks!
 6th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
It happen w/me too...they was suppose to pay the water co and they never send the payment ...they never call you back and they want to keep your money...they also said that in 14 business days they answer...BS!!! Imagine how much they make doing this w/customers and keeping their money for months, until they decide if they will pay you back or not...If this is not resolved by the end of February, COURT HERE I GO!!! Small Claims, wait for me!!! Don't use the service...trust me, they never will call you back to return your money!
 7th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
This service is a complete scam. Quite literally, Billfloat is a white collared loan shark for major corporations. In my case, not only did Billfloat double charge my account (stealing $130 instead of the $65 they were supposed to take), but the company is putting me through a run around about getting my refund and basically making ME prove to THEM that they took my money (having to send bank statements to get my refund). It's ironic how it only took Billfloat 2 days to take that money out of my account, yet it's going to ultimately take me about 3 weeks to a month to get my full refund. I will never recommend their service to anyone again!
 8th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Billfloat is a very, very poorly-run company. They did pay my bill as promised on time. then when i tried to repay them the wheels fell off. I attempted to repay them no less than EIGHT times via their website and every time nothing happened. they kept claiming that my payment had been "denied" by my bank but this was false: in fact they never even attempted to debit my account even once. I called their (terrible) CS department six times and emailed them five times with no results at all. Not only didn't they try to explain or help to resolve the problem, but they didn't particularly seem to care about getting the money at all. instead they seemed annoyed and bored and basically just recited the company patter in an attempt to get me off the phone as soon as possible. I kept trying and trying to repay them with no luck so I finally called one more time and told them the money is there and you're free to process the payment at anytime but I was finished with constantly begging them to take my money. I kept getting emails saying that my payment was overdue and they'd be attempting to debit my account again but it never happened.

Then I receive a letter from some collection agency, a rather obnoxious and seemingly sketchy letter. I call the number and get a rude, nasty, aggressive jerk who basically talks to me like I'm a criminal or a child, demanding that I turn over my CC or debit card # immediately or face the consequences. Now, thanks to Billfloat's complete incompetence, I am forced to deal with some shady collection agency and also forced to repay this debt via a means that was not agreed upon beforehand. if Billfloat had simply debited my checking account like we agreed upon when i signed up none of this would have been necessary. My first attempt at paying them was a full ten days before my payment was due and what I got for trying to live up to my end of the contract was having to deal with some obnoxious thug verbally abusing me over the phone.

Read this, Billfloat: not one thin dime. Ditto that, shady collection agency: not one thin dime. Not sure what kind of operation you're running there with your echo-y phones, strange three-days-late emails and your non-functioning website, but not being able to get the money from your customers is not what I'd call a "good sign" at all.
 12th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have always had good service with Bill Float. The customer service rep was very helpful with all my concerns. Sorry you all had bad experiences. This service.has helped me with my struggling times and even worked with me on my repayment when I didn't have funds available.
 21st of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes

BillFloat - Scam

Just doing some research on this company, BillFloat, and it doesn't look good. THANKS to all here...
 8th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am amazed at the comments posted regarding this company. I was told about this service from Verizon customer service to pay my phone bill. Its obvious they haven't read the customer complaints. Only 1 good post ??? Glad I did my homework before signing up. Thank you all for saving another person from this NIGHTMARE !
 8th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I financed a phone on 7/28/13 thur Metro PCS and was told that BillFloat had a 90 day same as cash option...I'm still within my 90 days which ends on 10/26/13 and Billfloat is saying now I dnt have that option to pay the remaining balance of 94.86 and saying I put continue to make 7 more payments of 83.35 or reture the phone...Or I could pay them 306.89 to later be refunded the different for the difference of 135.00 which is not the difference...COMPLETE SCAM...DONT USE THIS COMPANY

Contact Us