logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (40 mins ago)
Orbmik Furniture
I would be careful about doing business with them.
2. (45 mins ago)
DS-MAX PROPERTIES ARE A FRUAD COMPANY
DS MAX PROPERTIES ARE A FRUAD COMPANY
3. (52 mins ago)
Vizio
Class action lawsuit
4. (59 mins ago)
Thomas Sabo Online Store.
Taking of payment no receipt of goods
5. (1 hr 0 mins ago)

Bethea Jenner
London UK
United Kingdom
betheajennersblog.wordpress.com
The email you people might want is this: fraud.alert@met.police.uk." This is not limited to those only living in the UK, for the reason that UK based perpetrators of this crime indiscriminately distribute their scam letters and emails to inbox addresses all over the world." It is essential that the entire email, including the header information, is emailed as an attachment to the above address.
Comments United Kingdom Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Oct, 2008 by   May R 0 Votes
I have had the same experience with this so called pyhsic. I am demanding a refund. This woman has over draft my account and I am planning to take action.
 14th of Oct, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
It just doesn't stop does it? Despite claims that problems are being addresssed the Bethea Jenner company, she is so busy making money from poor saps like us that the complaints about money being taken out of accounts continue on and on.
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   Patty Wright 0 Votes
I ordered the Mekaba Mandala. I just got an e-mail from her that she is sending me another one. I did NOT request another one.
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service
 4th of Jan, 2011 by   bradley harris 0 Votes
i have been recieving Betheas insights for about a year and a half and besides the superlative education I have recieved in psychology history spirituality philosophy metaphysics astrology and even some sprinklings of ontology and jungian mythology i have concluded perhaps it is us who are the beneficiaries in multiple ways! I have purchased 2 items from her company- a medallion and the eye of horus- so at present on another added account! Given the nature of our existence- subjective and objective- along with the almost infinite bombardment of absolute negativity in current stream of thought I count myself greatly blessed to perview her encouraging insightful and thoughtful daily words after a 'normal' day of working in the USPS arena for 20 years! IF after 18 months of this positronic kindness and goodness I perchance was 'out' 50.00 INADVERTANTLY which is obviously a GIVEN I would simply call it karma in her favor and consider myself again grateful for something good and most certainly beneficial to the human soul spirit body and mind! Sometimes I wonder what it will take for us to see what is right before our eyes and be grateful we were shown it!! Words have power as Yvonne Oswald has so ingeniously articulated in her book and the illuminating words of Bethea have confirmed this to me!!!

Resolutions 2011 - Saving More