logo

Bethea Jenner
London UK
United Kingdom
betheajennersblog.wordpress.com
The email you people might want is this: fraud.alert@met.police.uk." This is not limited to those only living in the UK, for the reason that UK based perpetrators of this crime indiscriminately distribute their scam letters and emails to inbox addresses all over the world." It is essential that the entire email, including the header information, is emailed as an attachment to the above address.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have had the same experience with this so called pyhsic. I am demanding a refund. This woman has over draft my account and I am planning to take action.
 14th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
It just doesn't stop does it? Despite claims that problems are being addresssed the Bethea Jenner company, she is so busy making money from poor saps like us that the complaints about money being taken out of accounts continue on and on.
 31st of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I ordered the Mekaba Mandala. I just got an e-mail from her that she is sending me another one. I did NOT request another one.
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service
 4th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
i have been recieving Betheas insights for about a year and a half and besides the superlative education I have recieved in psychology history spirituality philosophy metaphysics astrology and even some sprinklings of ontology and jungian mythology i have concluded perhaps it is us who are the beneficiaries in multiple ways! I have purchased 2 items from her company- a medallion and the eye of horus- so at present on another added account! Given the nature of our existence- subjective and objective- along with the almost infinite bombardment of absolute negativity in current stream of thought I count myself greatly blessed to perview her encouraging insightful and thoughtful daily words after a 'normal' day of working in the USPS arena for 20 years! IF after 18 months of this positronic kindness and goodness I perchance was 'out' 50.00 INADVERTANTLY which is obviously a GIVEN I would simply call it karma in her favor and consider myself again grateful for something good and most certainly beneficial to the human soul spirit body and mind! Sometimes I wonder what it will take for us to see what is right before our eyes and be grateful we were shown it!! Words have power as Yvonne Oswald has so ingeniously articulated in her book and the illuminating words of Bethea have confirmed this to me!!!
 24th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I've been receiving emails from Bethea for several years now today I received an email that all the good news was so important that it could not be transcribed but it was so urgent that I was being given a free 5 minute reading from an aura luck psychic. When I attempted to take them up on the " free offer " I was advised by computer that credit card verification was necessary so i proceeded, luckily my bank denied the charge for 30 dollars before my call began. Seems to me free is free and not 30 dollars before you hear a word from anyone either then a computer. As i was watching the clock my " free 5 minutes " would have been exhausted before i ever spoke to anyone. What a load of B.S. I wish that i would have checked her out on the scam lists prior to making a call and giving out my credit card information. I will update these comments if they attempt to charge me a dime as I ended the call in the first 3 minutes and 52 seconds. its a scary world these days when everyone has their hands on your wallet before they give you a thing. BUYER BEWARE

Online Pharmacy Scams