logo

UKMail
Shocking Behaviour
3. (5 mins ago)
Interactive Option
The rep started to charge me for nothing
4. (8 mins ago)
Merlin Money
Refund
5. (19 mins ago)
Loancare Servicing Center Inc.
Awful Company!!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bethea Jenner Complaints & Reviews - Astrology and psychic rip off!

Bethea Jenner Contacts & Informations

Posted:    caroline massey

Astrology and psychic rip off!

United Kingdom
Bethea Jenner and Rochelle Gordon send out fake astrology predictions and pretend to be psychics. They give people false hope, take their credit card details then keep taking money out of their accounts. It's unfair and immoral.
Comments United Kingdom Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jun, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
I receive on a daily basis at least 2 letters from Maria Duvall, and now every other super natural worker plus now drs and numerology center, robert green, suzi yao, von trapp and so many more that I cannot even name them, all professing to be the real thing. Also the Rochelle and Bethea Jenner scam. even using the lord jesus and archangels to get to your inner emotions.
 12th of Jun, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
This is not only scam .this is more to ripoff cause both of the items ived never received, plus she was charging me for after my bank report me that this is a scam organization and they still have the guts to mail me and sign it as my friend while they ripping me off. so please people avoid any order from this web and do not i repeat do not give any credit card number.
 12th of Jun, 2008 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
Again, I ask that those of you who have been complaining in the last few days to get in touch with me regarding your specific complaints.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.825.3199, leave a message, and ask for my assistants June or Paul.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

167 Cherry Street
PMB 292
Milford, CT 06460
 25th of Jun, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
Phoney tributes posted on the net by Bethea Jenner about her own qualities do not fool the public.
 25th of Jun, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
Bethea Jenner sends junk email to thousands of innocent people with identical 'predictions' for their future, claiming to be their friend but secretly ripping them off and trying to get them to buy bits of trash from her. The so-called predictions are computer generated. The mails also tell people should buy Jenner's produce (which is cheap tat but she charges lot of money for). I sent off for a medallion when I was a bit vulnerable and not thinking straight. It never arrived and I have contacted the address and phone number but not heard back. I have checked her out online since and it turns out this often happens and the so-called personal astrological readings are exactly the same for every single one of the thousands of people she contacts every week worldwide. I wish I had checked out this site and others before I responded to her mail. I looked at the posts she has put on the internet herself, talking about her 'special powers' and all that silly garbage and I can't believe I fell for such an obvious scam. It's like those TV evangelists who cajole and threaten us to send out money. What a sap I was to fall for it.
 4th of Jul, 2008 by   RICHARDSON 0 Votes
there true to the people and good
 6th of Jul, 2008 by   ingenue 0 Votes
Here here Scott! it is interesting how many more replies in her name are appearing everywhere, promising refunds, trying to clear her name etc; why is she so worried all of a sudden? perhaps the British or American authorities are onto her? I know someone who is going to report her to Watchdog.
 7th of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
Writing to Watchdog and asking them to make a programme on Bethea Jenner is an excellent idea. If she is used as an example, named and shamed, these kinds of 'psychic' internet scams may be at least curtailed. They have got away with it for too long. I might write to Watchdog myself just to back up any complaints already made. There is masses of evidence on the internet so even if people are scared of giving their real names, it wouldn't be difficult to highlight the problem and make a whole programme about it. In the age of 'Fair Trade' this and that, it's crazy that a great many people in the developing world (and in the US and Europe) are being bamboozled into buying pieces of trash with 'magical powers' and then after they've handed over details of their bank accounts, having money removed illegally.
 7th of Jul, 2008 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
Dear Friends

I've been on this board for several weeks now, looking at all the complaints, posting my email address and customer service number in the U.S., AND emailing people who have complained.

Some people have got in touch with my customer service, and I have duly addressed their concerns. Thank you for that.

However, many people simply continue to post on this board without getting in touch with my customer service. This leads me to believe that they are not interested in having their problem taken care of. Perhaps they don't really have a problem at all, and simply want to exhibit their vindictive and mean personality.

It's a true saying that you cannot please everyone, and equally true that "you're damned if you, do and damned if you don't".

I have already posted hundreds of genuine comments from customers who have been helped by my services and products. But of course, the cynics here have said they are false testimonials. This is a lie and I urge readers of goodwill not to be taken in by the cynics.

I have posted my customer service details, email address bejenner@betheajenner.com and U.S. telephone number at which you can leave me a message - 203.825.3199. But only a handful of you have gotten in touch. And each week the posts about me on this board grow.

It doesn't matter to me if these posts are the work of 1 person or 10 persons. What matters is that I have given ample opportunity for your grievances to be addressed. I will refund purchases, re-ship purchases, cancel orders, what-have- you.

But I can only help people who contact my customer service.

Posting on these boards will not help you get a refund, although I am grateful to the few of you who have contacted me.

Once again, I can be reached via email at bejenner@betheajenner.com, or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.825.3199, leave a message, and ask for my assistants.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

167 Cherry Street
PMB 292
Milford, CT 06460
 8th of Jul, 2008 by   Lily 0 Votes
Yes, I agree about Watchdog and as someone commented on this board, there is now a new set of rules, a law of some kind by which people cannot claim they are who they are not, or to have powers they do not really have, let alone sell trinkets which they claim have magic powers when that is not true. Fraudulent mediums is what they call them and Watchdog would certainly be keen to make a program about this topic because it is very much of the moment. I think that is the right way to go about it. Notice how Bethea Jenner is trying to justify herself now in all the complaint boards? all of a sudden she seems to be worried, despite hundreds of complaints about her in the past, which she ignored. Also, notice how Rochelle Gordon is not defending herself, only her partner Bethea is. I think this is because as Bethea Jenner lives in the UK, despite giving an address in the US, she would be covered by this new law while Rochelle Gordon is not, being an American, but still, Watchdog would investigate the whole thing and find out how the whole thing is organised, who they really work for, if they really are partners, etc. and even stop them both from tricking people in Europe as the law, I think, covers the EU.
 8th of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
I wonder why Jenner can't see that the people who complain are fed up because they have been ripped off or at least duped by her and her associates. Rather, she prefers to believe, or pretend to believe, that the problem is that some people are just plain nasty. Not so. It isn't us, the public, who are ripping people off. I suppose this is more evidence of her self-justifying. I received emails from her which were clearly mass produced but I resent the fact that I was targeted in this way by someone pretending to be my friend, offering me all sorts of things that she couldn't deliver. The fact that these characters also trick people out of money for silly bits of junk with Bethea's powers might also be a reason for so much resentment. Don't try to bat the ball of blame back to the consumer. Telling people to get in touch with your 'assistants' is all very well but those people who've done that (100s of them all over the internet) and not heard back or received a refund, may well say what's the point? She hasn't 'helped' anyone because --HELLO-- she doesn't have any special powers at all and to pretend she does is just proof of hubris or egomania.
 8th of Jul, 2008 by   Edith 0 Votes
I received an email from this Bethea Jenner through spam. To target people through spam is very lowly anyway. I was curious so I opened it and where it said get your free forecast, as soon as you clicked, you were directed to an advertisement askingyou to buy a medallion or talisman she recommended for good luck. I thought it was all pretty obvious and silly, so I googled her and could not believe how many complaints there are about her. Then it did not seem to be so silly anymore; plain dangerous, it seemed! What is really sad, is that there are so many people out there with real problems, vulnerable and sometimes desperate, who would hang onto anything to just keep on going. How disgusting that people like Jenner pray on them. How can she sleep at night? doesn't she worry about her own karma because of what she does to people?
 8th of Jul, 2008 by   Rosalie 0 Votes
I agree with Daryl. A very good point.
 10th of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
From Bethea Jenner's latest self-publicity: “What can you do about falling stock prices, the collapse of the housing market, or the fact that the dreaded word recession is on everyone’s lips? The answer is protect yourself with a 24K Gold vermeil Amulet of Ultimate Protection, ” read the offer. All of this for the bargain price of $24.99.
Surely this is fraud?? An Amulet, gold or otherwise, will not protect anyone from anything. Either she is stupid and really believes this or it's a con. It could be argued that people worried about recession shouldn't be wasting money on trash.
 10th of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
I must have a major case stupidity because I fell for her promises hook, liner and sinker. Right now I am trying to block a purchase that I made on her online network with my debit card . I probably have to open a new bank account because of this mess.
 10th of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
For those who were asking, this is the website with the information on the mass emails sent by Jenner and co:
DR. JOE'S SNAKE OIL EMPORIUM: Promises, Promises27 Jun 2005 ... 4 Apr 2005 @ 23:24 by Ingrid Jahra @200.108.26.136 : Promises Promises ... This one calls herself Bethea Jenner. Thanks for this site, ...
www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php/_v241/__show_article/_a000241-000140.htm - 360k -
 11th of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
This might be of interest too:
 11th of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
I got one i think is interesting too about people writing their own testimonials. LOL.
 18th of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
Myhealthwealthandhappiness charged my bank account 6/16/08 for $36.90, and again on 7/17/08 for $36.90, these were unauthorized charges. I emailed both myhealthwealthandhappiness.com, and betheajenner.com, in June demanding a credit be given to my bank account for $36.90. Of course, I did NOT receive a response nor a credit.

I again emailed both again today, 7/17/08, and requested, again, they stop these charges, and credit my bank account. These unauthorized charges are considered FRAUD, and I doubt very seriously that I will receive a response, nor a credit to my bank account. They owe me $73.80, I know it's not much, but it is to my family. I have never received anything from these people, nor did I order anything. I did go to their website, but did cancel an order that I was going to place. I cancel due to me doing a little research. However, they held onto my bank account information, and charged me. I have read others complaining about them as well as myself. They apparently have done this same thing to other people.

Something needs to be done. Now, since they have taken money from my account, we won't be able to get as much food for the week, and there are 3 people in this household.

Denise
Overland Park, Kansas
U.S.A.
 20th of Jul, 2008 by   Katie 0 Votes
I have been trying to contact her since 26th June this year, rang her loads of times, e-mailed her on every e-mail address of hers, asking for her to stop the payments comeing out of my account, but she still hasn't e-mailed me back or rang me back! I have getting really ... off with her. She has taken around £200 off me since September last year and she keeps sending me the same Buddas over and over again.

I've e-mailed her asking to Cancel this but have got no reply whatsover. I really don't know what to do, but I know I cant afford another £24.95 coming out of my account this month, because I have a 2 year old daughter to look after.

She is a complete and utter Con!

She has about 10 different e-mail addresses, addresses in London and in America. I live in England and I really don't know what to do, can someone please help me.

And Bethea if your reading this and if you have the cheek to answer this after not answering your Phone or the e-mails that I have sent you, I will ask you again.

CAN YOU STOP TAKING MONEY OFF OF ME AND CANCEL IT PLEASE!!!

Perfect Food Company Scams!

Latest Groups