Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

BeNaughty
United Arab Emirates
benaughty.com
I have received emails to my account from this site containing a username and password. I have never even been on this site let alone registered. This has caused me great problems in my personal life, as it appears that I have registered and have various 'users' contacting me. How is this possible?
I have also emailed the company to which I have had no reply, two of their contact numbers seem not to exist and the other just rings out.

What can I do about this?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hello Jennieburf!
You can send an email to benaughty admins. The emal address is admin@benaughty.com.
Just forward the email you recieved and ask them to delete profile.
Benaughty is a great site but the thing is this site is for adult fun if you know what I mean :)
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have recieved emails from benaughty.com of which my husband has discovered and they took my facebook photo and created a basic account of me. This has caused me tremendous amount of emotional stress as I am carrying his child and I have never visited the site nor have any reason too. Who would be capable of creating this and how can I prove to my husband that I did not create a profile on this site. I am going to invest in a cyber crime investigator to attempt to figure this out because of the mess it has landed me in.
 23rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
This site is a Joke. I NEVER signed up for it, they go to your facebook a cccount. Get your email tben send you a message saying someone sent you an email through them then you got go pay to read it. What a s ccam. I will NOT PAY them a damn dime. There are to many FREE sites out there. This is Nothing but A SCAM.
 29th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Easy chat won't allow me to log in saying password and user name aren't compatible . can't use easy chat .
 12th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
please could you remove my profile from your site 'edwar8911' thank you!
 22nd of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
This is truly dangerous stuff. As with the gal who's husband was angry when it appeared she joined - who knows what might happen! I too am a victim of this God-awful scam. Their crap emails are sent to my email and I saw their crap on my Facebook page. I am unsure of what to do due to a fear of retaliation by them. If they exist and do what they do - then they might retaliate against people who they have scammed via pulling info off of Facebook. I did call them and an operator answered. She said she was in Scotland somewhere, but she had a bit of an Asian accent. Anyway, I told her that this 'auto sign-on' technique could end of getting women killed by their spouses. I suggested she consider getting another job - she agreed and thought it was about time she leave the company. She was, also ready to send an 'official email' explaining to anyone interested that it was an automatic sign-up thing and that the person receiving all the emails in their inboxes didn't actually sign up. They know what they are doing and don't care about the lives lost due to their flagrant spamming techniques.
 3rd of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi i like to make a complaint...u have stop me for useing my profile u said i have violate a photo i dont see how u could do this as its not offensive in anyway..compare to what i see on here.i would like u to fix the problem as u probaly have a complaint from a person off this site.i will attach the photo i suppose to violate omg...my profile name is devilsprincess6 could u please e mail me back as i have sent 5 emails and no one gets back to me thankyou.
 13th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi. All these comments are worrying as I have recently found such emails in my partner's inbox and we have separated because of it. They say she has joined with username, password and even have her picture on the profile and she denies joining or uploading to the site. There are messages showing as being sent that she claimed she didn't send etc. Is this possible for such scammers to fake all this????
 11th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have already paid on Friday for 1.99 for three days & plus $ 9.95 for a month & now ur asking me to pay another amount no I don't think so I need ur help y should I have to pay again. !!!
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
stop emailing me
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
stop email me
 18th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
This is hotazz887 I would appericate it if u guys chill with the emails already cuz I don't want them anymore I'm tired of seeing them everyday already so please take Unscribe me frm this site I don't like it anymore thank u for understanding
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
This is falconettirip@gmail.com I would appericate it if u guys chill with the emails already cuz I don't want them anymore I'm tired of seeing them everyday already so please take Unscribe me frm this site I don't like it anymore thank u for understanding
 20th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
This is alexcrocker94@gmail.com I would like you to delete my account for be naughty i'm sick of getting all these messages I currently have 19
 22nd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I would like to cancel my account this is Jardon_jon09@Yahoo.com I did not like site
 1st of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
shazw67616, user ID: 10057519766
I would like to cancel my account shazwan987@yahoo.com
shazw67616, user ID: 10057519766
 8th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
in am trying tjust cuz i sent some one a message yesterday and they would not leave me aslone i am not able to get back on the site when the one that would not leave me alone when i said no thanks would not let me back on and i am the one paying for it i cant get back on sit talk to my friends or check my mail

Contact Us