logo

Test Prep Services
Possibly Fradulent
4. (1 hr 41 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
5. (1 hr 41 mins ago)
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bella Brite, unknown, Colorado Complaints & Reviews - Fraud, misleading advertising

Bella Brite Contacts & Informations

Bella Brite

Posted:    DIANA

Fraud, misleading advertising

Bella Brite
unknown, Colorado
www.bellabrite.com
I recently responded to an ad for "free trial offer" from the above company; almost immediately, I noticed a charge of $78.41 on my credit card!!! This is no free trial offer; this is malicious misrepresentation and I am outraged and want the company, if it truly exists, to refund me the money that was charged on my credit card. If you can do anything, please do so, and report this company to everyone and anyone!!! Thank you.
Comments United States Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2008 by   gary schultz 0 Votes
SCAM FOR SURE, AND THE SAME GUY ANSWERS ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE CALLS AND ONLY SAY, "YOU DIDN'T CHECK THE BOX SO YOU ORDERED THE PROGRAM." WELL THEY NEVER SENT IT AND i NEVER WANTED IT.
 13th of Oct, 2008 by   Jason 0 Votes
When I cancelled my subscription, they told me they would send me a 60$ gas card instead of returning the last box they sent me. This "gas card" turned out to be a complete scam because now I am expected to mail out a receipt each month to get ten dollars.
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   Paula Helmlinger 0 Votes
I am using another free trial from supposedly a different company, Ivory White and the packaging, brochure and wording is the exact as the Bella Brite Company.
 6th of Nov, 2008 by   carlos 0 Votes
this company ripped me off too!! the guy told me if i wanted a free trial. so i said ok then the next day i noticed a 70$ charge on the credit card!!! how and where the hell did they get my info from???!!!
 9th of Dec, 2008 by   amces 0 Votes
BELLA BRITE ARTER CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD $69.87 AND $3.97 FOR FEES, I CALLED AND THEY SAID SURE JUST RETURN ONE PACKAGE THATS WHAT I DID, NOW THEY ARE SAYING YOU RETURN THE WRONG ONE AND THE PRODUCT HAS EXPIRE SO, NO REFUND AND THEY GOT THEIR STUFF BACK !!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM BELLA BRITE !!! SCAM BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS...
 16th of Feb, 2010 by   DufferWilson 0 Votes
Same here. Paid $1.00 for shipping and handling and then was charged $78.41 to my debit card. Bank stated could not remove unless I return the merchandise and produce evidence of such. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Big scam!
 4th of Apr, 2010 by   rdrgrl1420@yahoo.com 0 Votes
I also tried the "free Trial", and they charged me $89.oo evenb after I cancelled. They said that I was cancelled but never returned my$89.00. It is so much like bullshit! I think we should do a class action suit and show them who is boss! Somebody needs to take responsibilty for their actions
 6th of Apr, 2010 by   Cazzer10 0 Votes
I also ordered a free trial only to find that not only did they charge me for the initial $6.69. I went to pay for something at a shop only to find that it refused my card. I phoned the credit card company and they told me that they had taken £51.oo. I've sent many emails to them but get all excuses not to pay the money back. Its just typical of the yanks take everything and give nothing.
Carol, Brisol
 14th of May, 2010 by   ERICA4783 0 Votes
I signed up for a $1.00 trial for teeth whitening and next thing u know i am being charged $78.41 for NOTHING... in the terms there was never a WORD about being charged $78.41 for anything... I am in the process of calling the Better Beuaro Business Class Action Suit ON BELLA BRIGHT...ITS A SCAM... dont fall for it... they are fraud and then they refuse to refund ur account... this NEEDS TO BE HANDLED WETHER THEY GO OUTA BUSINESS OR SOMETHING... IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU PLEASE PLEASE POST UR COMMENTS HERE ABOUT HOW THEY SCAMMED YOU TOO
 22nd of May, 2010 by   terry562 +1 Votes
i recently signed up for the $1 free trial with bella brite and they just took $84 dollars out of my bank account out of NOwhere !!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? CAN I FILE A DISPUTE & GET MY MONEY BACK? 100% false advertising and we should do something about this! they keep scamming people and its just not right. i just clicked the "easy cancel" button on their website, so lets see what happens next. i will keep this updated!!!
 27th of May, 2010 by   Chuck Turner 0 Votes
www.FTC.gov
 5th of Jul, 2010 by   Tonya Hause 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me! Stole $78.41 from my card. "Non Refundable". Refused to reverese the charges. Customer Service Rep was very rude and unwilling to listen to me. I never even order this crap! What can I do to get my money back?
 5th of Aug, 2010 by   chenequa 0 Votes
BellaBrite Customer Service Team
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
1-866-366-8424

I just got had this week and got back $45 after I said that im calling the cops!
 10th of Aug, 2010 by   Gordon Fergus-Higgins 0 Votes
Got conned out of over £100 and did not get any products, had to cancel my card to stop payments. My bank is now looking into them. Gordon Fergus-Higgins
 1st of Sep, 2010 by   Mike68 0 Votes
Used stolen credit card information along with other personal info to sign me up for free trials (along with 20 other "scam" companies running same scam) and began shipping products to my house and billing credit card. When I informed company of fraud they accused me of lying and said there was no way that someone could have all of my information, and that I would be held responsible for charges. Other companies that are running same scam are: Bella Brite, Go travel, Vpro, Dermitage, Lean spa, shop club, valu-pass, natural bes, absolute g, emusic, eyepothesis. All of these companies signed me up for free trials with stolen credit information all over a few hours of one day before credit card fraud dept. froze card. they continue to ship products and threaten. Also, I have been inundated by texts and calls of free offers and gift cards, etc.. funny how many of these products ship from same distibution center located in Boulder, CO. and I would guess have same owners.
 14th of Sep, 2010 by   cwillis 0 Votes
hi ive just seen my debit card statement online and seen that bellabrite have charged me £51.00. they have my details because they charged me shipping for my free trial. i cant believe it. will they keep charging me and is there any point contacting them?
 8th of Dec, 2010 by   angrycanadian1989 0 Votes
I just tried paying for something using my credit card and it would not go through, so i checked my statement online and found out that this stupid frieking bella brite s**t charged me 89 effing dollars!!! this was supposed ot be a free effing trial!!!
So now, im a student, with a maxed out visa, and cant finish my christmas shopping because of this retarded scam.. do people really have nothing better to do with their lives! like common.. !! UGH!!!
 17th of Dec, 2010 by   angryashellmcb 0 Votes
I was to be charged $1.00 for a free trial on 12/11/10 for 8 days, instead of receiving the trial within that period, I am being charged by the bellabrite company $78.41. I want a refund and to be made whole.
 1st of Jan, 2011 by   hbeck900 +1 Votes
I also bought the $1 tril offer and 3 days later had the charge of $78.41. I cancelled my card but I don't know if I can get a refund. This is awful...
 4th of Jan, 2011 by   taken11 0 Votes
FRAUD! I cancelled within the trial period through an automated service and even received a cancellation number!
The charge went through anyway and the woman on the phone stated I never cancelled and they have no record of me canceling and that I "made up the cancellation number!!!"
I gave her an earful and disputed the charge with my bank.
Why are they still in business??

Tips