logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Regional Passport Office, Chennai
Excess delay in the issuing of passport
2. (12 mins ago)
Olx
Remove my Number and Ad too
3. (49 mins ago)
PMC PRIME PROPERTIES
REAL ESTATE FRAUD
4. (51 mins ago)
MBI-ProBiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
5. (57 mins ago)
Dragonplay.com
Poor service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

BeautyChoice.com Complaints & Reviews - Beautychoice sent me a counterfeit Enzo Milano curling iron

BeautyChoice.com Contacts & Informations

BeautyChoice.com

Posted:    Tangoral

Beautychoice sent me a counterfeit Enzo Milano curling iron

Beautychoice.com
beautychoice.com
Beautychoice sent me a counterfeit Enzo Milano curling iron. I contacted the legitimate company Enzo Milano, and they confirmed that the item was in fact a cheap Chinese manufactured knock-off and their lawyers are currently trying to prevent beautychoice from using their name to market this inferior quality item.

The box had cheap photocopied pamphlets inside and several words like "Teflon" whited out on the box, because the iron clearly does not have any Teflon coating. Beautychoice said "Due to the fact this line was the first production they do not have the swivel cord and is not Teflon coated" although this product was clearly sold on their website as an 100% authentic Enzo Milano.

Disputing all charges through my credit card company. Beware of beautychoice.com.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Sep, 2011 by   morina 0 Votes
i m ripped off by beautychoice.com, i ordered coastal scents palette from thm which never arrived..i contacted them but no reply.for my first purchase they sent me a fake ghd and it was made in china while the original are made in korea

Batteries - Generic vs. Name Brand