logo

Mis-sold energy contract & prices

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bayview Loan Servicing Complaints & Reviews - Illegally Took my Property and I am Suing

Bayview Loan Servicing Contacts & Informations

Bayview Loan Servicing

Posted: 2011-02-07 by    Steve0701

Illegally Took my Property and I am Suing

Bayview Loan Servicing
I am in the midst of a Federal lawsuit against Bayview. They illegally took a commercial property from me by lying to the court - and got caught. All of the lawyers involved got reported to the Florida Bar by the 3rd District Court of Appeals and now I'm going after the whole rotten bunch. Also, they took over $43K from my escrow account during the years '09 and '10 for "Forced Fire Insurance" by letting my $5500/year policy lapse. It looks like they placed the forced insurance with one of their own companies. So, if you are out there and have had similar experiences and don't mind telling me what you encountered at these land sharks' hands, I would appreciate hearing from you. I'm just a working stiff who bought a property so I would have a few bucks of income and an investment that would someday help pay my 10 year old son's college education, but these creeps took it away.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Feb, 2011 by   hansontammie 0 Votes
i am having the same problem with bayview and my commercial loan at this time if there is anything that you can tell me to help before i receive forclosure papers i would greatly appreciate it i am also considering suing for distress i have had no cooperation from, i am currently trying to get a payoff amount and they are trying to add over 8000.00 on my loan if you know a good attorney that is familiar with bayview i would love to speak with them in regards to my case...
 19th of Jun, 2012 by   Gwen M Green 0 Votes
We have a problem with bayview/ interbay loan servicing llc they are using there llc to say we can not sue them unless we know every one in the llc. This loan company have done over twelve modification on our loan because every time we pay out one they would say OK we are going to send your loan up for modification we will get back with you. Then they would not call or answer your calls until after ninety days was up, no one Else would help you because Mr. C.L. is the only one appointed to your case. And when he return then he says you are in default and each time he would ask for a large sum of money up front in order to get a modification but you would never get a permanent one. At one time we were being billed by more than one bank, loan servicing company, being made to send the money through western union addressed to people personally they would not take a check until we just said no more, We have sued bayview now they are trying to take it out of the local court and take it to federal court before we have our day in court. We would love to talk to someone about how to proceed further.
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   katamaran 0 Votes
That's exactly what's going on with us now too. As of last month and a hefty payment I was assured my loan was now current and back on track...I never received any papers after that, nor phone calls back when i requested the info. I called Friday, to the regular customer service department, to find out exactly when and how much my current payment is now and I was told that January's payment was due!! I was repeatedly told I would be current after making the hefty payment

Consumer Protection Official Offers Garage Sale Safety Tips