logo

AVC TRAVEL
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN, United States
Phone: UNKNOWN
I received a letter from this company in the mail a couple of months ago. It looked like a cruise boarding pass and said that if I attended at "conference" about purchasing time shares, I am eligable to win a Mercedes Benz, free cruise or trip to Las Vegas. Immediately sceptical, I just thought I'd call to see what it was all about. Well, they were quite nice. They butter you up and ask you questions...DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION!!! They were then trying to push me to go to a seminar in East Texas. I told them I would need to discuss with my husband..she then got VERY pushy. Wanting to get him on a 3-Way call, and that she needed to know RIGHT then if I would be able to. She wouldn't take no for an answer. My husband was in a meeting and was unable to take any calls. I just hung up the phone. In closing, I ask this...how are they able to provide people with a 50, 000.00 vehicle? IT IS A SCAM!!! I have read reviews on these seminars and they are very pushy/talented sales people who try to block you in a corner to purchase a time share. DON'T FALL INTO THIS TRAP!! Just shred it and move on. Like my momma always said "if it's too good to be true..probably is!"
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
i just got the same thing thank you for sharing that is there any way we can stop it
 15th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I got the same letter and went to Flint, Tx today 2/15/13. For all intents and purposes you are almost held captive by a bunch of fast talking crooked used car sales types attempting to sell you a timeshare. When it is all said and done you get the pleasure of sitting for 2 hours listening, touring their facility wondering why you allowed yourself to be put in this place. These people are crooks and con men. They do not deliver what they say. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arrowhead Roofing
Their services are awful and not recommended
2. (7 mins ago)
Honolulu Towing Inc
Rude rep and they stole some stuff from me
3. (8 mins ago)
www.betterfx.co.uk
They haven’t provided any precise info about the exchange rate
4. (15 mins ago)