logo

Automatic Profit System

Posted:    smaclister

No response after paying

APS, Ryan Jackson
I paid a discounted price and when clicking pay now, the money was debited from my account but the website said operation aborted - unable to find page! Now I have tried to contact the info@automaticprofitsystem.com and have received no response. So I paid $50 for absolutely nothing! This is a scam of the worst kind, preying on those that are already in financial distress and looking for a way OUT of debt. Thanks a freakin million Ryan Jackson for taking the money you were promising to help me make more of!!! This is a sad world we live in where people can just advertise lies all day and get away with it - I have now seen several other complaints of this kind and am wondering who can stop this business. The bank statement showed my money going to Aotumatic Wealth Solutions ion Naples Florida, they need to be terminated and held accountable for the trash they advertise and the money they've stolen!

Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jul, 2010 by   Brianwells12 0 Votes
i found there customer service number and they answered with one ring call them at 1-877-432-4755
 14th of Jul, 2010 by   dbort 0 Votes
Just be glad it was only $50. My husband lost $7500 to one of these scam companies.
 18th of Jul, 2010 by   SmityWhity 0 Votes
How can you trust a company that uses one "Internet Add" but the "Name of the City" changes based on the location of the IP Address where you connect to the internet.

And the last day to get the discount is always today's date!

Rock Springs:Moms Make $77hr
Single mother finds easy way to earn great money from home during recession. Her shocking story... Learn more
UNQUOTE

The above add is when I access the internet from a hotel in Rock Springs, WY. However, last week the same add appeared from a different location just the City was different.

Try it the next time you travel. If your company has a VPN for you to use to access a distant office, VPN to the distant site and then access the internet from that location and then check out some of the articles at:

I noticed Brian Wells didn't comment either way, just provided a number.
 9th of Aug, 2010 by   masachao 0 Votes
Thank goodness I've read these complaints, I was about to make a payment for "APS', but then something tells me inside my little brain to search internet about these "adds" claiming to make you earn lots of money without leaving home. I can only hope they these scumbags will be scamed the way they scams people.
 17th of Aug, 2010 by   kshep 0 Votes
Check them out on BBB.org Their rating is "F" What does that tell you????? dont send them a penny. Better yet...just copy and paste. If you still send them money...shame on you!!!

17th of Aug, 2010 by   Staceyd22 0 Votes
I was just about to pay them $97 and then decided to look up complaints... thank GOD that I did! The website that I just saw this on was off of the msn website too, clicked on the link which was http://news1reports.com/dynamic.asp?funnelid=F180&view=0&a=b&siteid=APS&vid=&psoper=40 and almost entered my credit card number! Thanks for posting your experiences on here. I'm from Plymouth, MA and the article says Plmouth, MA "work at home mom makes $6795/Month Working Part Time Jessica Holcomb of Plymouth, MA".
 26th of Aug, 2010 by   Michaele2 0 Votes
Jessica is a busy mom to say the least. Works from home in Plymouth, MA, Rock Springs Wyom. Oh yes, lets not forget my area of Wilmington NC!!! Forget AWS, I want a job as her travel agent.
All jokes aside. In these economic times people are desperate for income. Some are looking for the get rich quick pot of gold. Others are in true financial straits. The latter I find are truly seeking a solution to ward off economic devastation. This is where the Predation from such scams are most effective. The mind game, A quick and easy solution for a long term problem. No ones at fault, except the predators. It's their hunting ground, their world. Please. Do the research. There are lucrative oppertunities online! You will not get something for nothing though. It takes work.
The answer to the operative question? What makes you (me) such an authority? Well, , , , Honestly? Been There Done That!! I was on the verge of sinking a whole lota cash In the Morrison scam, when a friend reeled me in ! Now I try to pass on the favor. Thats it!! Not sellin anything, , Just passing thru, giving away. Hope you have a nice day.
Michael
Bleu_Steel@hotmail.com
 27th of Aug, 2010 by   sistasista1 0 Votes
Thank goodness there are sites like this. I've been ripped off so many times that now I always look before I leap. Inevitably there are scam reports like this one which prevent me from doing something foolish. Thank you so much to the people who report these jerks to the rest of us. I'm sorry for your loss but I'm sure glad it isn't me this time. Thanks again!
 30th of Aug, 2010 by   XCOP 0 Votes
Jessica Holms is also from Casa Grande Arizona, where ”Casa Grande work at home mom makes $6795/Month!”.
Coincidentally she also makes the same amount posting ads on e-bay according to I believe it was called “work at home solutions” which I found as a link on one of the large jobbing websites toting it as one of the best work at home opportunities of the century and a “best legitimate work at home jobs” basically.
The program was being offered for $50.00. No I didn’t fall for it I was just curios especially when I saw it pop up again on MSN with the same name Jessica Holms, just as I suspected more scams, this time it was through APS and they were charging $97.00. Just for the heck of it I did a name search for Jessica Holms in Casa Grande and guess what, she doesn’t exist in Casa Grande.
Bottom line if you fall for these BS scams you deserve what you get, no one, I repeat no one is going to show you any magic wand to be making that kind of money sitting on your butt at home working a couple hours a day.
These are not “get rich quick schemes” they are “get poor quick schemes”.
As a former law enforcement officer I like to check out some of these sites just to see how ridicules they are. Unfortunately there are thousands of unscrupulous people out there on the web who are continuously trying to come up with ways to get at your money that you already have to little of.
There are also many people out there that have a legitimate need because of job loss etc. then there are those that are just plain greedy.
Personally I think all these slime bags should be arrested and used for shark bait and dropped in the ocean.
I know the job market is tough, I was recently laid off from my job as well and am having a hard time finding a decent paying job to get by on and when you are over 60 it is even tougher to find work (trust me on that). Bottom line don’t fall for the hype, do your research if it smells like a scam it probably is.
I hope this post helps at least some of you folks out there looking for work avoid getting ripped off.
 3rd of Sep, 2010 by   Truds +1 Votes
I was just on ASP and considering to enroll when my mind told me I should google it and see if there was any complaint. I am so glad for peoplelike you who are not selfish but considerate to others. I too am sorry for your loss and I pray God will give you double for what you have lost and that those scam artist will feel his wrath more than ever. They are thieves and they need to be punished. Thanks again y'all
 4th of Sep, 2010 by   semcel1957 +1 Votes
Ditto TRUDS 1000 times thankyou!
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   lakesha1999 0 Votes
Jessica is also from the Bronx. I checked my email and it was News 1 talking about Jessica. I'm glad I did my research first!!!
 14th of Sep, 2010 by   Misstigger75 0 Votes
Hey there, Jessica is from Norcross, Ga. also... LOL!!! I, like several others was just about to pay the trial amount but stopped to just Google some reviews. WOW!!! That's all I can say. I was truly going to go through with this. Are there any honest people out there???? Some people are truly looking for work out of their home without having to worry about being preyed upon. It's sad and frustrating!
 17th of Sep, 2010 by   paidaily +1 Votes
Thats why you need to watch out for fly by by night get rich schemes.
wouldn't you rather try a company that has been around since 1972 and is publicly traded in the new your stock exchange?
How a company that has great support from an individual and not a some outsourced call center?
Try making a "lifestyle" change and check out www.paiddaily.us!
Theres a great promotial discount for the rest of sept!!
 21st of Sep, 2010 by   Shauncos 0 Votes
Hey Jessisa is from Melbourne, Australia as well. Thanks everyone for the coments, i was about to pay $50 to sign up but not now!!!
I am with another program now that is seeing me results.
 22nd of Sep, 2010 by   mande 0 Votes
Wow! Jessica is a very busy little lady. She is also from Cullman Alabama. I was doing some research on this "company". What a joke. Thanks to everyone that has commented on this. Prayers for those that lost money.
 27th of Sep, 2010 by   Hainafta 0 Votes
Jessica Holms is also from Lebanon PA making from 6795 to 7000.00 a month, so be careful guys with this scam program ( Automatic Profit System) thanks god i check the internet and searched around about this APS Pylot system. I was about to spend $97.00 box.
 27th of Sep, 2010 by   cjb 1 0 Votes
Well folks, If it claims you can make the same money a doctor does by only working 10-12 hours a week, then its probably a scam! I mean really, would you think so? there is no easy money in todays market.It s just low life pukes trying to prey on the poor folks that are trying get there life back in order.
 28th of Sep, 2010 by   Pookat 0 Votes
Jessica Holcomb is from Kernersville, NC, too...She may be at home making money, but NOT on the internet. Maybe doing what the "Mastermind" behind APS is "doing" to soo many people. Glad I ran across this...
 28th of Sep, 2010 by   twolfpower1 0 Votes
The parent company to Automatic Profit System is Internet Sales Institute. They claim they are with the business development office. They are just another company piggy backing off a start up kit. they are a complete skam. The coaches are not people who are making 6 figures with their own online business. They send you to stupid ebay college which you can get the same info of ebay. They also say they have all these tools they give you. It is complete garbage. All of the tools you can get like website, SOS marketing, domain, EVEN RESEARCH SOFTWARE WHICH SHOW WHAT IS SELLING ON EBAY-THIS IS THEIR GOLDEN BULLET IN THEIR GUN...HA HA". All in all the tools they give you cost around 3k to do by yourself. They just charge you whatever they want up to twenty thousand dollars. They justify this by, every legitimate business that has the POTENTIAL RETURN of 6 figures is going to have a start up cost. All in all these guys are just manipulating words they read out of a business book to get your money. Dont give any of it to them!!!

Where to Find 60,000 Speed Traps Nationwide