logo

Supra Cleanse 350
Company charged me for $99.99 without my notice
3. (20 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided
4. (30 mins ago)

world-pharma.org

asiapharma.com
Macedonia
eurohormones.com
I was scammed by world-pharma.org for $ 974 plus fee.
I later found out they have hundreds of other sites that all sell anabolic steroids from asiapharma.com and eurohormones.com that are run by the same people that run world-pharma.org fraud.
They have many people on the web that they pay to say they are in fact a real pharmacy and everyone else is a scam.
Never send money to Sofia Bulgaria and never use world-pharma.org as they will not send anything.
Google: asiapharma.com scam or eurohormones.com scam for more information.
I feel stupid and mad and sad. This is a scam of epic proportions they have more than a hundred online pharmas selling and scamming for anabolic steroids they are scamming milions of $.
world-pharma.org scam has got to end. eurohormones.com is in Skopje Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia this is where asiapharma.com and world-pharma.com reside too. But they have your money sent to Sofia Bulgaria to cover that fact.

EuroHormones Valandovo EHV d.o.o.
Boca Ivanova b.b.
1000 Skopje
R. Macedonia

EuroHormones Valandovo EHV d.o.o.
2460 Valandovo

VAT Number: MK 4003007105863
Bank Details: Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje
IBAN: MK07300701002318655
Comments Macedonia E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Sep, 2009 by   marytu +2 Votes
My boyfriend ordered from world-pharma.com he also sent money to Sofia Bulgaria. After two months and numerous emails world-pharma.com kept giving him the run around so he presented his problem on mesomorphosis.com. Much to our surprise the post was immediately deleted and my boyfriend was banned from posting there. We later found many people had the same experience.
You see world-pharma.com pays mesomorphosis.com to advertise world-pharma.com and people go with it because they belive mesomorphosis.com wouldn't let thieves advertise on mesomorphosis board. Sadly mesorx people don't care as long as they get their monthly bribe!
The truth is world-pharma is just another expensive highway robber!
And yes, they are the same heisters that run pharmaeurope.com eurobolic.com united-pharmacy.com .
Google world-pharma.com fraud for more information.
After 4 months it is safe to say they are swindlers.
 18th of Sep, 2009 by   neveragain2 +3 Votes
I ordered asiapharma through world-pharma.com 4 months and and no show! Nothing.
Not even a postcard saying we are enjoying your hard earned money.
world-pharma took my money and now they ignore my mail.
Tell everyone so no one else falls for this scam.
 24th of Sep, 2009 by   bigr2ob +3 Votes
My world-pharma.org asiapharma.com nightmare!
I ordered some gear from world-pharma.org and only got less than half of it! 3 months later and the other half never came!
They ignore my mail saying I'm making it all up and itdoes not end there.
This is my third ever cycle, but first time using test prop from Asia Pharma. My shoulder was swolen and painful for 10 days. And I never had such issues when injecting any other test prop into delts or anywhere else and I only did 2 cc. At first I thought it was me so I went for the buttocks shot and same problem only this time it was worse I went to my doctor for some antibiotics that took care of the problem. I will never ever buy Asia Pharma overpriced dirty UGL. The lies of them being human grade and that no good William Llewellyn took me for a ride. As cheap as powders are letely asiapharma must be making 500% profit whit that rip off gear that makes you a cripple.
 30th of Sep, 2009 by   Kevin400 -1 Votes
i order gear from world-pharma.org and got it in 7 days to USA, they are legit 100%..i got already 2nd order!
 30th of Sep, 2009 by   Kevin400 -1 Votes
I also see www.world-pharma.org is sponsors of biggest forum about steroids ! www.mesorx.com ask owner Millard Baker about world-pharma.org
world-pharma.org is also approved by steroidsworld.com...and few more!
 30th of Sep, 2009 by   dr.s +3 Votes
world-pharma.com pharmaeurope asiapharma always counterposts like this saying things like Iam frum Newyork and I ordired 5 timmes and it all cejm wery fasst they are bestez farm there is..i got already 2nd order!
It is obvious that this is them writing favorable reviews for themselves.

They must think we are all brainless.
I must tell everyone or anyone who finds world-pharma.org to not waste their time or money with them.
All they will do is take your money. We are a legit pharmacy we are backed by mesomorphosis blah blah it is all a lie
to scam you out of your money.

Millard Baker www.mesomorphosis.com and William Llewellyn www.bodyofscience.com are asiapharma.com whores.
They are paid to lie that asiapharma is great and world-pharma.com is no scam!
They are also paid to lie that all other UGL's are unsanitary shit and scam.

I say this is a warning to everyone. If you get contacted by them just push delete save yourself a lot of grief and money.
Do not send any money to anyone in Sofia Bulgaria steroids-pharmacy.com are the same fraudsters as world-pharma.com they have
100 of fake pharmacys.
I for one wish I never bought from them. There you have it world-pharma.org is a scam!
google asiapharma eurohormones scam for more information on this well organized fraud.
 30th of Sep, 2009 by   Kevin400 -3 Votes
Real funny post..
I got my stuff and my friends too!
you cant call William Llewellyn, who write 8 book whore! also Millard Baker is well know and respected man in BB! All world know his forum and blog...he is not BS like you say!

guys, be smart and don't listen him..make test order and you will see and receive meds you order, no need to worry!

if anybody want to talk with me, e mail me..i can show you my gear pics and pack pic i got from http://www.world-pharma.org

kendalljohnson220@Safe-mail.net
 1st of Oct, 2009 by   vandom +3 Votes
****DO NOT USE**** Sent them a Money Order for over 400.00 and after a couple of emails and 35 days they stopped responding. Last email they blamed customs. I will cut my losses short. SCAM!!!
 3rd of Oct, 2009 by   sense007 -3 Votes
The Replacement shipment from world-pharma.org arrived today. Thanks so very much. If the original ever turns up, I will definately let you know and pay for it. I truly appreciate your taking care of the problem. I will be sure to order from you any time I need these items in the future. My best, ~ J.C.
 3rd of Oct, 2009 by   sense007 -3 Votes
again thanks www.world-pharma.org! respect
 3rd of Oct, 2009 by   asiapharma scam +2 Votes
I'm surprised to find this post! Most negative posts about asiapharma or world-pharma.org get deleted because they bribe the board. Thumbs up for complaintsboard.

asiapharma is four times more expensive than any other ugl to begin with and world-pharma.org is a selective SCAMMER!
sense007 is world-pharma.org scamer himself.

Please stop thanking yourself. Replacement shipment my ass.
world-pharma.org is a fraud.

You think you are safe in your third world Macedonian hole and can do just about anything! Think again.
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   william llewellyn +2 Votes
Millard Baker and his boss Brian Clapp are the worst kind of people you can find. Millard Baker has two advertisers on mesomorphosis Brian Clapp roidstore dot come and Mihael Karnner asiapharma dot com eurohormones dot com britishdragon dot com

Mesomorphosis is but dead because everyone left due to no information and lots of asiapharma brian clapp spam.

It is the same on bodyofscience. Bill Llewellyn is the loughing stock of whole bodybuilding community for his ties with asiapharma eurohormones Macedonian ugl.

All he does is lie how good asiapharma dirty ugl is and how bad all other ugls are.
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   william llewellyn 0 Votes
asiapharma kevin400 says

Adolf Hitler wrote 7 books can we call him a nazi whore?

William Llewellyns books is one book reprinted 8 times.
William Llewellyn's Arachidonic Acid DROPPED BY GASPARI NUTRITION

After losing the most lucrative contract of his career, for his patented no-better-than-placeebo nutritional supplement (Arachidonic Acid), William Llewellyn went on to asiapharma lies calling it human grade when it is another dirty UGL.

Millard Baker respected? Millard Baker and Brian Clapp are the loughing stock of the whole bodybuilding community. They are pathetic.

12th of Nov, 2009 by   acemane +3 Votes
I agree with most of these post they are scammers and should be put to sleep for their lying, cheating, and stealing...Here are some more scammers. These guys are so dumb, sure they are making a lot of money, but think if they were legit, how much they'd make. I guess their 3rd world brain can't phantom the idea of Real Business. They just want to steal "Maybe that's why they're in a 3rd word Country, as they'd never make it hear. Scammers should all burn in hell.

I have researched and have found that these sites are part of a scam ring also:

1)Steroid-1.com,
2)ysteroids.com,
3)steroidsplace.com,
4)steroids-4u.com,
5)steroids-center.com,
6)human-hgh-growth-hormone.com and
7)bestpricescigarettes.com
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   zaps +2 Votes
The steroid market fraudster's are www.world-pharma.org www.eurobolic.com www.asiapharma.com, www.britishdragon.com www.eurohormones.com a long running fraud syndicate, where you purchase your goods and you never hear from them again. They must be stopped. Anyone who has experience their crime's please leave a comment or email me the account details that they have used for bank transfer.
 28th of Nov, 2009 by   mrI +1 Votes
Brian Clapp is scamm who sale only fake roids its total lie and scamm... Milard Baker ban all people who speak truth on mesomorphosis.
AP-is 100% human is best steroid and human. Ask Anthony Roberts he is a good man and he know about life and steroid. see all registration numbers...see videos you can e mail Thai government, etc..and you will get all asnvers...guys you really need to know what is safe for shott!
in new Bill book -UGL that we ALL need to read we will see what shit stuff we shot last few years who used UGL..i used it few times and USA home made..i always got sick...i think its normal..but now i see its not! and all PROS i talk say they use only human gear that is registered..no ugls, etc..but time will show all!
asiapharma is great. + you can safe get it from Anthony Roberts sponsor world-pharma!
 1st of Dec, 2009 by   anonimu 0 Votes
Mesomorphosis is stupid board with zero information Brian Clapp is selling his shit fake roids.

Millard Baker and Bigkarch know zero about FDA, GMP, CoPP. Millard Baker and Bigkarch know lots about alcohol and Brian Clapp shit counterfeit fake roid but nothing about drugs. Law company Bigkarch works for is not drug consultant company.

I hate ALL kind of spammers and mesomorphosis is full of it. I thing BOS is best board for exchanging valuable info and honestly I don't thing there is any potential customer for
products here.
 7th of Dec, 2009 by   seminole50 -2 Votes
just my 2 cents but I received an order in about 7 days it was all legit( just ancillaries) Just placed another order 5 days and counting But this time they had a credit card option. I used this and now I have stumbled upon all these negative reviews. So the way I see it is either if I don't get what I ordered in ample time or if any of it is fake than I will report card stolen and have the CC company do a charge back to any unidentified charges ie. Worldpharma. However I don't think I will need to do this unless we are dealing with complete idiots. Who would try to scam people and give them the option to get there money back ie CC charge back. Why even offer the credit card option.
 9th of Dec, 2009 by   johnsmith231 -2 Votes
It is quite obvious that all negative report was done by competition. Claiming AP products are dirty UG is just stupid..here is what I found for THailand FDA:

Check first box and type in Anabol, danabol or Decabolic or any Thailand FDA approved product and
it will show info on wholesaler and registration number.
What more do you need?

I checked and Asia pharma has 7 products registered in Thailand on FDA.
 23rd of Dec, 2009 by   nd1a +1 Votes
seminole50 and johnsmith231 are asiapharma world-pharma.

Who in right mind would buy illegal anabolic steroid with credit card?

It is 4 months now and I have NOTHING! It is scam!

Forensic Loan Audit Reveals Potential Mortgage Fraud