logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Pantothen website
Money has left my account but no product has arrived.
2. (46 mins ago)

ARDYSS BODY MAGIC

Posted:    fml8019

Undilivered Products

Ardyss International
I am fairly a new ardyss distributer and already am having bad experiences with this company. I have several orders placed that have not been delivered. I had to eventually refund 70% of my customers their money back after they waited over a month for the item., some two months. The problem is once the order is printed you cannot cancel or make any changes to it. The only thing you can do is change the mailing address for the products. So since the customers canceled the orders and I had to refund them their money back, I had to call the company and change the shipping address to me in case when the product ships that way it does not go to the customer and they end up with a free product and I lose out. So now I am out of hundreds of dollars and still awaiting the products which are still on print status and has not yet even shipped. I have even orderd two shapers for myself which I have not even gotten. Everytime I speak to a representative, they never know when the items will be shipped. Sometimes they give me a date when it will ship put and no avail, nothing. I am going to cancel my website and not deal with this company anymore.
I agree that the product is great, but something needs to be done about these undelivered products and you can't even get a refund. If you don't want to deal with the headache, don't deal with ardyss.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Aug, 2009 by   Executive Diva 0 Votes
fml8019

I am sorry that you have been having a less than satisfactory experience with Ardyss International. I would have to agree with you that the customer service levels are not up to par and there does seem to be a certain level of incompetence from the representatives, however, as a new distributor as well, I must say that the financial benefits in the long-run far outweigh the obstacles we must go through that is a part of any ground floor opportunity. Yes, there is tons of room for improvement, but look at it this way--if it were easy everyone would be doing it. Also, when they finally do work out all the "kinks" in the system, the opportunity may not be as lucrative as it is now. As far as the long wait times are concerned, I would suggest explaining to your customers up front, that if the garment is not in stock, there may be extensive wait times for the product to ship. If you call in your orders, the reps can tell you if your product is in stock or not before you order. Sometimes, certain sizes are not available in all colors, so can let your customers know that you may be able to get their orders quicker if they can be a little flexible on the color. By the way, the white garments dye fabulously into many exotic colors. Another strategy that our group has used is to always have the garments shipped to you (unless it was ordered from your website). That way, you can personally deliver the garment to your client and help them into it properly. Then you don't have the additional issue of your client thinking the garment doesn't fit which in actuality really does. I hope these suggestions help and I also encorage you not to quit now. Executive_diva@att.net
 19th of Aug, 2009 by   2injoy 0 Votes
i think it is certainly worth it to give it chance. As the company continues to expand quickly I have also experienced back orders and periodic product wait times. I recommend the flexibility with colors as that has helped me. I think that the person that signed you up should have explained better so that you knew when placing orders that sometimes they could be slow. I know that if you can work with your customers and make them aware of the time frames it will prevent refunds and canellations. I am not saying the wait times are good and I believe that some errors must be happening if your orders are taking months. I have a friend that had that happen to her and she discovered that the new orders were taking the garments as they came in and she had to speak with someone in authority. I know that you may have signed up for a smooth and perfect situation... but that will come soon. Since I have been with the company, I have seen them make dramatic updates and changes and they continue to improve their system weekly. I think this time issue needs to be addressed and I know for a fact that they have opened some new warehouses in various US locations and plan to continue to expand. I know that earlier this year they only had a few customer service reps and now have over 100 so as time progresses they are catching up with the rapid growth. Not that any of this makes you feel better, but as an end result, if you can work things out with the customers and can wait it out with Ardyss, I think you will be happy you did. If you had a bumpy road at work for a month or 2 but your boss promised to give you a $2, 000 bonus and pay for your car, you would be a little more willing to put up with it. Think of it that way. If you can work through the few issues and remember that this company is in another country. They are on a different playing field than the US. You can always get a refund there is a new refund policy now. But I suspect if you speak with a manager you can get something worked out or sell the items at a showcase. Be patient and you will see everything work out. I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I don't benefit or lose from your decision but I think if you can get past these time issues, you will thank yourself later. As with any business, things happen, manufacturer's get backed up, warehouses have issues etc. .Don't blame the owners for a few employee mess ups... Ardyss is a great company. good luck.
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by   tc0034 0 Votes
I agree with fml8019. Customer service is EVERYTHING, when you are giving your hard earned money and have convinced your family and friends to do the same. Below is what I have emailed to Ardyss and a snipet of what I have sent to The Atlanta Journal Constitution newspaper. I have been with the company since May, and although my first month was well over a thousand, everything has gone downhill from them, due to backorders and lack of customer service training. I ordered one garment back in June and when I finally received it in late AUGUST it was the wrong size. I ordered a 34 and they sent a 24. Then when I called to confirm receipt, i was told that the 'Warehouse' says that it was dirty. I am too upset because the garment was NOT even tried on. You guys know what a size 24 look like? It is merely a wristband, so no one even had a chance to try it on!! Get out now if you are dissastified like me.
I would like to receive a call from a Supervisor or someone from the corporate office. I was tald that a Supervisor by the name of Ulysses Acosta was going to call, but never did. I had a very unpleasant customer phone call with a representative by the name of 'Kandi'. She was rude from beginning to end and this poor customer service has got to stop. After spending well over 30 minutes waiting to talk to someone, then to have ordered a garment back in June, then to receive it late August for it to be the WRONG size is very disheartning. I have encouraged others to sign on with this company, to be treated like this will not happen. If I cannot get any assistance, then I will write in to the Atlanta Journal Constitution to tell about my experience with this company. It is very unfortunate because I have been to numerous meetings held by Stormy Wellington boasting about how good this company is to their distributors, please do not prove her wrong.
 24th of Sep, 2009 by   fwarep 0 Votes
Ardyss is pushing their LeVive for $50.00 a bottle; I think that’s a lot of money for a 27oz bottle of juice. I found something that’s less than half the price, has the same ingredients and is available at Wal-Mart, Sams and Costo. Drinkables produces a drink called Miracle Fruits of the World that contains Pomegranate, Açai, Noni, Mangosteen, Blueberry, Cherry, Grape Seed, Aloe Vera, Goji Berry, Green Tea, Concord Grape, Ginkgo Biloba, Resveratro and is sold for around $18.00.

They also carry their own brand of Coral Calcium that is around $14 - $15.00 depending on where it’s purchased. Man that’s a big discount from the $50.00 Ardyss Reps Charge.
 29th of Sep, 2009 by   ChrisHR 0 Votes
I totally AGREE!! I am a recent distributor as well. I have seen the garments in action, and I agree that those who can afford them will appreciate them. However, I too have had bad experiences with Customer Service. for one, I have a problem with the Nutritional Information NOT readily being AVAILABLE to the consumers. I even spoke with Customer Service and was told by one of the reps, to "Google" it! Imagine that! He even tried to "Google" it and could not find the ingredients ANYWHERE! They said to look in your kit that comes. Not there! And my thoughts were, if it's in my kit, that wouldn't do those who view my website any good. People need to view the ingredients to see if the products contains things contraindicated with their current health issues. I think it shows "good faith" ...not to mention, why would it NOT be available. Another thing I found was, there is no company guarantee posted on the websited. Stating how they stand by their products! No RETURN policy made readily available to the the customers. When packages are sent, there are no instructions, or RETURN/REPLACE labels or instructions. NO PHONE NUMBERS! I purchased Tracking Service when I shipped my garment back. How about when I called, they said...No, we didn't receieve it. I gave them this tracking number, and it was located. THey don't inform you as to the fact that they did receive your garment. So, here I am, during my lunch break, waiting 30 mins each day for 3 days, before finding out. So, the say, after they put the garment through this extensive "testing", they will evaluate whether I am refunded or not. How about that! I will say, having traveled to many countries, there are nat too many other places that see Customer service as we Americans do...as a reflection on of company. YOu must remember, this company is originally of the Latin culture...where things are more "laid back". Maybe this is my patience lesson. I hope we all pass! Don't think I'll "retest".
 3rd of Oct, 2009 by   living fantastic 0 Votes
the ingredients are on the CD that came in your packet.
 3rd of Oct, 2009 by   kt2009 0 Votes
fwarep

But does it work, is it all natural! It may have the same fruits in it plus some additional one's but that does not mean it will have the same effect, and it may be boost with a whole lot of chemical we can't pronounce. I love the Le vive and I would not switch to another brand because what it says is in it IS ACTUALLY IN IT! so it says it has Acai berry, Goji, Noni, Mangosteen and Pomegranate in it and that's what the label says nothing more or less. Its all natural, and if I want to take care of my body I want to put the right things in it So if I have to pay 50 a bottle I will because it has helped my eyes, heart, overall health tremendously! You get what you pay for!
 3rd of Oct, 2009 by   kt2009 0 Votes
ChrisHR

All of that Information is in your package. Have you sat and read the term, conditions and policy. also Looked at your back office were this document is located in the NEWS area, also the grantee is located on your ardyss site were it says policy. C'mon number one thing you do is review your whole website! Review everything in the back office! As a distributor that is running your OWN BUSINESS working for yourself over look this information. The products have whats in them on the packaging. Because it is not on the ardyss website it is your position to ASK YOUR UPLINE or TEAM MEMBERS! Create your own personal website if you are not satisfied with the ardyss website provided. ALSO because this is your OWN BUSINESS create your own grantee to your clients and if they are not satisfied use those products as demos, offer discount in place of the products or off there next products, exchange products. Basic customer service skills. Be leaders in your business, you are working for yourself.
 1st of Nov, 2009 by   Kelli Glover 0 Votes
Thank you Independent agents for giving some really good advice to the new agents.

It will take more effort on my part but I will not be sending anyone to the website for ordering. My business is too important for me to have any bad blood between anyone I serve.

I have another business where I am an Independent agent; I am a Realtor so I get referrals from Body Magic and vice versa and can't afford to have either go wrong nor do I want my clients to believe I am a scammer.

I am so thankful to have found this website.
 7th of Dec, 2009 by   ambrand 0 Votes
This company just plain sucks...I've been in other opportunities and granted in the beginning there are challenges but these have surpassed anything I've ever experience. While I'm typing I'm currently on hold for CS for the thirteenth time...no exaggeration.I have been cut off every single last time. Twice I was on hold for 2 hours get a CS rep on the phone and the phone cuts off. I was on hold for 45 min at least 3 of those times or more. So you asked why would I spend a whole day trying to resolve an issue..I'll tell you why because after today. I'm done with Ardyss.

The reason why I'm on hold because I'm resolving an issue for a rep that I recruited. She purchased a Body Magic size 28 and it came back two sizes to small, well she tried on a Body Magic 28 from Mexico and got a 28 Body Magic from China to cut cost. It's an INFERIOR PRODUCT. I've had to send back so many garments due to this problem, and Ardyss knows about this and are doing nothing. My Platinum President sent out a email trying to address the garment issue only to say that the Mexico garments are too big and they are the problem. Have they not been making this garment in Mexico for over 20 years...now all of sudden the Mexico garments are incorrect. They must think I was just fell off a dump truck...this is DAMAGE CONTROL at the highest level. Besides the crazy hold times for CS, this sealed the deal for me.

You spend more time dealing with your reps issues and their customers. It's a great product if they have them in stock, which is something else..I don't understand 3 weeks for a back order that's insane. Sorry it's not worth the aggravation

GOOD LUCK to those who take the plunge and succeed with patience... other BUYERS AND REPS BEWARE. You've been forewarned.
 11th of Dec, 2009 by   fwarep 0 Votes
You are not the only one that feels this way. This is copied from another Blog

The quality, consistency in product sizing and the customer/distributor support is definitely spiraling downhill in reference to Ardyss garments. The flagship product -The Body Magic- is definitely not the of the same quality as it was just 3 or 4 months ago. The regular size 30 is now not even flexible enough to fit even my size 8-10 (very slim) cusotmers. Needless to say, the fuller figures suffer even more. Even after ordering according to the measuring instructions given by the company, the recent inconsistent sizing of the garments is such that customers cannot even pull them up past their knees. That’s inexcusable!!! Then, to add insult to injury, there are a variety of customer care issues when trying to get a timely refund or proper replacement. I loved the (Body Magic) product as it was…I love(d) being a distributor, but it is not possible to remain one and maintin my integrity in the future if things continue as they have. The Chinese products are not made with the same sizing and quality of materials. It is inferior at best. I wonder if anything is being done to correct these issues.
 23rd of Dec, 2009 by   dbuff1 0 Votes
This just released in the Ardyss back office dated December 18, 2009:

Hello Ardyss Family,
We are happy to announce an improvement in our Ardyss garment
sizing. We understand that in the past we have experienced some
issues with the way garment sizing was determined.
We thank you for your feedback and have made the necessary changes
to our garment production. This means, you may now order your
thorax measured size, so that your ordering size experience is easier,
clear and more accurate.
As an example of this new change, if a person’s thorax measures 30
inches, a Body Magic size 30 must be order, there is also the option to
order a smaller size for more compression; in this case size 28.
Please refer to your measurement chart in your Back Office for sizing
instructions and information.
In addition, there have been questions regarding our garments
produced in Asia versus Mexico. We want to reassure you that both
production locations are now using the same measurement chart and
quality materials.
We thank you for your patience as we take pride in giving you, our
valued Ardyss family, superior customer service.
Sincerely,
Ardyss International
 25th of Dec, 2009 by   avj 0 Votes
I am a new distributor as well. I have not sold anything yet, but I have been able to buy to products cheaper. I got into the program paying less anyway (went in with two other people so split the price), but I still don't feel that the products are worth the distributor price. The immediate affect can be pretty great. I was very satisfied at first, but after less than three weeks I realized why they want you to buy a new body magic every three weeks. It's not because you'll be a smaller size because I've not lost any inches . It's because they start to completely fall apart. one of the eyes in a strap was the first to break. there are two more front clasps that are pulling out. the hooks in the crotch area bend easily. It's also a real pain to fasten them again. I have a moderately active job in the kennel section of a pet store and a branch strip on the right side closest to the back snapped and same on the left rear side. The product is definitely not too small. In fact, I got the wrong size. I was in a bit of a hurry and can easily fasten it to the second row and then the third. I do like the product while it lasts though. When mixed with the right clothes, shirts that are slimming and not too clingy so you can't see the product, then I look halfway to skinny. I only need to lose about 15 pounds and this has a pretty good affect on my figure. Despite the poor quality of the product after a while, it still has the most immediate affect and is cheaper than the similar products I have seen although those are probably better built and are more convenient for going to the bathroom. I am not so dissatisfied that I will not buy just one more product (the right size) before I turn away from ardyss to something better. It does improve my posture which makes me appear more attentive in front of my miserable professors and keeps me awake in my early class. I will not order online though thanks to many of the complaints I have seen on here. I buy from the very nice people at the mall and take my product right away- no shipping required. thanks for all the warnings here though! really appreciate it!
 26th of Jan, 2010 by   ardyssrep12 0 Votes
What I want to know is how are we supposed to compete with the distributors on ebay who are selling these body magics and nutritional products for wholesale price and less..There are distributors on ebay selling THE POWERSTART PROGRAM for 1.00-----YES $1.00--------She keeps the garments (she lists this in her description) and basically is giving that person the right to make the bonuses, run the business etc. same as someone who actually PAID to get in on the power start..I see the obvious benefit of BUYING your team bonus wise but damn! Isn't there some ethics issue with this tactic? There are quite a few people doing this on ebay. Go to ebay and just type in ardyss or body magic and see what you find..It's not pretty

Most Expensive Cities for Car Insurance