Apache Leads

Apache Leads
dunedoo rd
New South Wales
Phone: 0402520091
This is an exact transcript from a lead generation company that has not only ripped me off mbut many in our company!!

The reason i have sent a request for a refund is that the leads have been really bad.

Here goes :

Hi Lisa
This is all news to me so.. please let me know what type of leads and how many should you get per day

PS: had to start a new email as it would not send for some reason J

Hi Don, im not even sure anymore what leads they were...

BUt i know there is more too :(

i have rung your customer service centre as well 3 thimes and they always say its a glitch in the system and that they will let you know

im not going to badmouth your company about this - i just really need it resoled-

after the last email michelle sent- my lead delivery went right up! to about 70 i think - but the very next day - but down to like 5

I wouldve loved to have recieved 100 per day at the least- we like to make at least 30 calls a day each.

but i now would just prefer a refund thanks

There is no refund so lets move on from that.
There is no glitch in the system, if that was Maria, she is incorrect.
I will send you some leads … in fact they are attached to this email. Until I can find out what leads you are due I can only send you what I happen to have with me right now

hi don the leads were aged from 4-7 day old and 8-15

these old leads r not good enough

thanks buut no thanks

Well then why didn’t you tell me the leads you were meant to get when I asked you this morning. Lisa, being difficult to get along with is only going to cause you problems in life… not me ok?
I told you this morning that was all the leads I had on my computer so just delete them and move on

Now HOW many leads are you owed of each type according to you?

to be honest don, i thought u wouldve had it on record? so there is no need to be rude - i wouldve thought that you would have my inforMation as i have purchased them from you ?

You can be sure that AFTER READING YOUR LAST MSG i am ringing to authorities about you and you will not be able to business in australia for much longer!

As for the leads- you can keep all of them - just give our money back!

and take my testimonial down from your site -
you are a bad business person and have lost alot of business - i am going to let people know how rude u are and expect a call from the proper authorities. Do you seriously see yourself being successful when you are a rip off?????

Lisa I’m really not trying to be rude. I told you first up this morning I am working by myself. Both my assistants are unavailable so I am trying to do my job as well as both of theirs. I do not have a good grip on how to look up what someone is owed etc, that is why I was asking.

You already had the leads its not possible to give you a refund on the leads you already had. You clearly have more of a problem about something other than leads because you still need leads. You also clearly do not want to come clean on what the problem is.

So lets do this. Lets work out what you have had and work out the value of that and refund what ever is left.

Threatening me about “authorities” is not helpful to anyone and quite pointless.
So, lets try and work together to get you some sort of satisfaction so you can begin work with your new leads supplier as quickly as possible.

If none of this is satisfactory then, please stop emailing me.
Don Reid

Complaint comments Comments (14) Complaint country Australia Complaint category Online Scams

17th of Mar, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Lisa is obviously a woman who is suffering from some inbalance. What a ranter! she never even gives the guy a chance. Boo Hoo Lisa cab't sponsor anyone cause she's a bitch
 17th of Mar, 2010 by    -1 Votes
Wow Don! What a hero swearing because you know theres nothing but truth to this thread- u know exactly what has been done and did nothing but mess our business around!
As the people can see on this post- you are a self centred idiot who rips people off and never delivers what he promises.
Clearly guys - this guy was given chance after chance- i have contacted the office 4 times, so yes this is a fair statement that he is a rip off and totally full of himself!

By the way -Boohoo im a bitch? Four years olds can think of something better to say. Grow up you animal! And stop ripping of people who are just trying to make an honest living- unlike you!
 17th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I've used Apache many of times and sponsored plenty of new guys.
Also any time I had a problem with a lead I simply asked Don to replace them and there was never a problem.

You guys all seem a little over passionate about some MLM Leads :)
 18th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
mm wow interesting .. I have been in Biz for 6 years ., . top leader in the company, top income earner .. I have never sponsored anyone from those leads .. I think you get what u pay for ..
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I agree with Lisa about Don being a rip off! If you order 4, 000 leads being 3-7 and 8-15 day old, that is what you should get. Many of the leads have been OVER 6 months old and been contacted by several other companies (including our company)...they are fed up with people calling them.
I believe that only 700 have been delivered as well...nothing more coming through, and no refund either. So you guys who are picking on Lisa and calling names (which only children do!) I hope your turn comes and you get the same type of response from Apache leads.

If you (George Burns) reckon you have sponsored heaps of people from Apache leads, then you must be a favourite of his...he must have his chosen few.

akhdakjh you are right...you only get what you pay for...BUT if we pay good money for something we should by rights get what has been purchased. Not just what he thinks will "Shut us up for now". I too have never sponsored anyone from the leads Don supplies.

And mlmking...you have only seen what Lisa has allowed you to see so far, in regards to his comments etc, there is more to the story.
Where do you get off calling Lisa names (again...only immature idiots with nothing better to do, do), she has outlayed a lot of money and had team members relying on those leads, so unless you have something constructive to say...Back Off!
AND by the way...Lisa can sponsor people and does a great job in doing so...if only the leads were good, she would from those too. She has been one of our top enrollers and incredible person to work with...so what have you got to offer people other than criticism?...You must be a Doctor then if you think she has an imbalance. Get a life and stop commenting if you haven't got something substantial and worthwhile to say.
 24th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
That is strange. I've been in the biz for years and find the quickest way to build my business is from Leads.
I've found http://www.apacheleads.com a great source.

Maybe you got Don on a bad day? My downline even say that anytime they have had a problem with a lead they simply contact Don and he replaces them
 12th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Obviously there is a bigger issue with this "customer" than just the leads.Yes the leads are cheap and you get bwhat you pay for.I have bought many old leads and found some had never been called! yes some of the lead sources are questionable but you get what you pay for so buy some better leads and shut up.
i have always found Don helpful and always has replaced 'bad" leads very quickly.

Lisa you are in the wrong game
 19th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
George Burns and Robert Doll appear to be the only people in support of Apache Leads here. Both have registered with this board 7 days apart and live in the same location in Australia. Australia is the home of this company. Oh, newy010 is also supporting the company and is from Australia. Guess what, they all have 1 comment on this forum since their registration.Looks like Burns, Doll, and newy010 may be the same person and this person works for Apache Leads! Burns, Doll, Don, or newy010, whoever you are, scamming Lisa and other customers, and then scamming them again with your biased comments on this board is sad and you should be ashamed. You just make your company look worse and show how trustworthy you really are. Troll alert!
 29th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have also had issues with Don Reid and his so-called business.

I never got the leads!!!

They are refusing to give me a refund, after 3 weeks of waiting.
I have since cancelled my membership with the company I was with.

He sent me a very rude email, this man should not be in business.

Do not buy from this company, they have a "glitch" in their system. DON REID!!!
I have been told that leads are slow at the moment, nearly a month.

1st of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hello Leo lass,

You must be a detective because you have it figured all out!

Actually I WAS a customer of apache leads and have bought many of their leads.

Only two people work them the owner Don, and 1 assistant Penny who was always friendly

What I found was that it was very much a hit and miss affair with buying leads and most prospects were not serious about starting a legitimate home business and nearly all of them believed you can start a business on the internet for free.

As I said before you get what you pay for.If you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

There is no such thing as a legitimate free business that makes money.

I mean what business cost nothing?

You need money to invest in all online businesses or you might as well work for a boss.

Having said that if you are serious about talking to high quality prospects you need to learn how to market so all of your leads come to you.

Once I learnt how to market myself I didnt need to buy leads and the good news is it doesnt cost a lot to learn how to do this.

So if you are serious, I mean really serious about making it in this game you need to learn from the experts.

Here is a link that will give you some training and coaching videos to get you going and point you in the right direction.

2nd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
So who has the best MLM leads on the market? I am currently seeking to buy.
 17th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I would say the best leads in the market are customleads.net. They sell cheap leads, peddled several times a week and their leads do stink ... but stink less than the rest of the vendors! Their phone interviewed leads stink the least.
 16th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
so are you saying customleads.net is better than apache?
 21st of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
I agree that is a ripoff. I just got ripped off by this company. Thank God I can call my credit card company and reverse the charge.

Apacheleads.com Logo Apacheleads.com