logo

De Vere Financial Planners
Warning
2. (25 mins ago)
Certegy / Walmart
declined to cash paroll check
3. (27 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
4. (46 mins ago)
Thom McAn Shoes
Quality is Bad
5. (47 mins ago)
Jack In The Box
very very rude, cold food when asked for hot,sloppy order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

SCAM LETTER

ANC
P.O. BOX 2905,KANSAS CITY,KS 66110-2905
Kansas City, Missouri
HELLO, MY NAME IS RANDALL PUGH, AND I JUST RECEIVED THIS LETTER IN THE MAIL FROM ANC.I HAVEN'T SENT NO MONEY AND SOMETHING TOLD ME TO CHECK INTO IT BEFORE I SEND ANYTHING.I WAS RIGHT, IT SEEMS LIKE A SCAM, AND IT IS A SCAM.I WAS LEAD TO FILE AN COMPLAINT ON THEM, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS MY FIRST TIME GETTING A LETTER FROM THEM.I HOPE THESE PEOPLE GET CAUGHT AND PUT BEHIND BARS FOR SUCH A PRANK.THANK YOU RANDALL C PUGH
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Apr, 2010 by   dorothy j. 0 Votes

won,$2, milliondollars - ANC

No sured be subjected, to this kind of teassing in this day and time.
 1st of Jun, 2010 by   Tigerooma 0 Votes
I am also glad to look it up online.. Thank you Randall C. Pugh. I told my Mother not to send this company no money because it is scam & my son also agreed with me. Anne from Oswegoland, Il.
 16th of Sep, 2010 by   monkeys mama 0 Votes
someone should send it back full of some flesh-eating virus or something...then they can know what it feels like. It is a shame that in these tough economic times when people are so desperate for a hand up that these people feel the need to take advantage of them. It makes me sick and I hope that who ever is behind this gets what is coming to them...Karma will get them.
 11th of Mar, 2011 by   Jay From Phoenix az 0 Votes
My Name is Johnathan L. From Phoenix AZ, I have had five spine surgeries and I got this letter today on March 11th, 2011 and I thought praise be to God because I needed the money, I only live on $700.00 a month disablility. I looked on the sites and found it was a scam, I pray they go to hell. Scaming the disabled wow they are great people, they belong in the hell I am in!!!
 19th of Mar, 2011 by   carmen medina 0 Votes
Please try to find them and put them in jail. They don't have mercy and they are a disgrace for us.
 23rd of Oct, 2011 by   Jhumithali 0 Votes
The best thing to do is to take the whole letter to your local Post Office & ask for the person who handles Mail Fraud cases & then give them the letter. I do believe it is considered Interstate Mail Fraud which makes it a Federal case against ANC & their subsidiarity Next-Gen! Jail would be to kind a place for such con men as these!
J from FL Always check to see if its a scam before you act on any offer like unto this.
 28th of Dec, 2011 by   renee bridges 0 Votes
I'm Renee, from Hazelton, PA and I went and sent the letter back WITHOUT the money
they requested, because I thought it was optional...it says "a purchase is not necessary"...
but now I see that there is no date for this drawing...what a sad thing to do to people in a
desperate economy, especially to those of us who live on disability. It makes it very hard
to hope and very easy to feel like a fool. Can they be sued for mental duress to the disabled and elderly??? I'm going to try to find out and get back with you if this CAN be done...maybe it will truly put an end to this type of business and the people who work for them if they really had to pay for their words...if I had to, I'll take payments!!!
 5th of Feb, 2012 by   Shortpsych 0 Votes
Got the letter today and I will take it to the post office. Apparently, they're pretty clever because they're still "in business" after two years!
 19th of Mar, 2012 by   No Love For Assholes +1 Votes
Why Doesn't Anybody Drive Over To These P.O.Boxes And Kill These People When They Open The Box Or Follow Them To Their Destination And Kill The Whole Clan?
 28th of Aug, 2012 by   Sharon Dickson 0 Votes
I just received this letter OFFICIAL MAIL DELIVERY, that I had won $ 2, 000, 000.00 if I accepted $66, 667.00 per year or $1, 250, 000.00 lump sum. I almost sent the $11.89 thinking what the hey is $12. but the more I thought I remembered a scam when I had a car on e-bay and thought ok another scam. I don't want any one killed but the FBI should go to these POBoxes and arrest the SOB's.
 28th of Mar, 2014 by   Tricia123 0 Votes
Hi I just got a mail delivery for PCH sweepstakes saying to send $12.99 to process. PCH Will NEVER ask for monies on something you won from them. Glad I checked it first..
 25th of Aug, 2014 by   Bonita Elliott 0 Votes
Just got the same letter stating that I had won $1, 140, 000.00. This is not the first time I have received a letter of this year type. It is a shame that people get away with stealing peoples money. I think there is a list of people on disability or financial difficulties that these scum contact. Who pays to win. There should be a way to catch them. Maybe we should all press the FBI to investigate these people. Until they are pressured to find them, they will continue to get away with these crimes.

Bonita Elliott