Unauthorized charge to credit card in amount of $89.99

I checked my bank account on the web today and saw that this company, AMK*PTS WINDSOR COLLEC 866-439-4493 OH, charged my credit card in the amount of $89.99, but I did not authorize them to do this.

They charged my card on October 21, 2008, but I did not use my credit card on that day. I have not even used my credit card in several months and have been using cash to pay for everything.

I've never even heard of these "AMK*PTS WINDSOR COLLEC" people before, have no idea who they are, and they certainly have no right to charge me for $89.99 or any other amount.

I filled out an online dispute form with my bank and am waiting to see what they do about this.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

3rd of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
We had the same charge from the same place, We called them and they said it was for a membership that gives you discounts on travel. We said it was never authorized. They said they would cancel the membership and credit the account. We never heard of these people until the charges appeared.

Contact Us