logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Diwip (Best Casino) (Pirate Slots)
Missing / Stolen Coins
4. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
Diya Foundation
Unethical measures in NGO
5. (1 hr 51 mins ago)
RPC Holidays (Royal Premium Club)
False commitments for package selling

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

American Leak Detection, Fort Worth, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Did not detect leak in swimming pool

American Leak Detection Contacts & Informations

American Leak Detection

Posted:    JPeeler

Did not detect leak in swimming pool

American Leak Detection - Fort Worth
5500 Feed Mill Drive #560
Fort Worth, Texas
Phone: 817-795-5325
alddfw.com
Two technicians from AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION, FORT WORTH, TEXAS (SWIMMING POOL LEAKS), came to my house on 21 Jan 2010 to check for leaks in my swimming pool. They did not do a pressure check of all the pipes and, unknown to me, my pool leak continued after they left. I was not using my spa at the time, which is attached to the pool, and I found out later that the spa outlet plumbing was leaking under my deck. When I discovered this, it was after the 30 day warranty had expired and they refused to come back and re-check without charging me another $350. My swimming pool is 25 years old and they told me that the leak must have started after they tested the pool in January. They found minor leaks around the skimmer and then stopped testing because they thought they had found the problem. They did not dive the pool, they did not pressure test the spa, and they did not find the problem, yet they said they fixed it and charged me $400. They are dishonest and I would not recommend AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - FORT WORTH to anyone.
Comments United States Pool & Bath Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Consumer Protection with Fox 2