Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

American Leak Detection, Fort Worth, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Did not detect leak in swimming pool

American Leak Detection Contacts & Informations

American Leak Detection

Posted:

Did not detect leak in swimming pool

American Leak Detection - Fort Worth
5500 Feed Mill Drive #560
Fort Worth, Texas
Phone: 817-795-5325
alddfw.com
Two technicians from AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION, FORT WORTH, TEXAS (SWIMMING POOL LEAKS), came to my house on 21 Jan 2010 to check for leaks in my swimming pool. They did not do a pressure check of all the pipes and, unknown to me, my pool leak continued after they left. I was not using my spa at the time, which is attached to the pool, and I found out later that the spa outlet plumbing was leaking under my deck. When I discovered this, it was after the 30 day warranty had expired and they refused to come back and re-check without charging me another $350. My swimming pool is 25 years old and they told me that the leak must have started after they tested the pool in January. They found minor leaks around the skimmer and then stopped testing because they thought they had found the problem. They did not dive the pool, they did not pressure test the spa, and they did not find the problem, yet they said they fixed it and charged me $400. They are dishonest and I would not recommend AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - FORT WORTH to anyone.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Pool & Bath Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am curious as to why you didn't verify that the leak was fixed during the 30 day warranty period?

Contact Us