logo

Bank Of Africa
Bennedict Joseph
2. (3 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
3. (6 mins ago)
Bovada Poker is so rigged

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Allied Real Estate School, Laguna Hills, California Complaints & Reviews - Failure to extend Contract

Allied Real Estate School Contacts & Informations

Allied Real Estate School

Posted:    mgill65

Failure to extend Contract

Allied Real Estate School
22952 Alcalde Drive Laguna Hills, CA 92653 ...
Laguna Hills, California
In Jan 2009 I purchased an online Real Estate Course. I paid in Full. I moved and separated from my spouse during that year, so needless to say things were hectic.
It is allowed for them to issue me an extension, as per our contractual agreement.
Today I was able to finally sit down, open my desk and get my work and schooling back on track. I attempted to log in to my student account and found my grades were there and I was able to get into my student information.
I decided to call to ensure I was going to be able to take the test in the next 30 days and if I needed to do anything to update my new information.
I was told it was too late, it was an error I was allowed into the system and that they would not grant an extension BUT< BUT if I wanted to resign up they would give me a 10% discount.
There was no reason not to grant the extension, I realize it was 3 days past there calendar cut off but, it cost them nothing to do so and would have only improved there Customer Service reputation. As I will now definitely deter anyone I know from taking these course from them. God for bid anything happen in your life to keep you from finishing within what they consider reasonable.
I am going to shout this out to every website. This is only number 4
Comments United States Schools
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Sep, 2010 by   tiredofuserserror 0 Votes
It's not their fault if YOU are late! I don't get all these negative reviews when it's a USER error. Not just for this instance, but for everything else. People, get it together!
 28th of Mar, 2012 by   SuperAnonymous 0 Votes
I went through Allied to obtain my RE license, I was not impressed at all by their program. In fact, I was very disappointed that they took a very long time to send me my materials, which were incomplete. Also, their program is very low-grade and cheap, I went through constant system errors and I did not receive everything that they said I would receive. I should've gone through Kaplan/Anthony's like every other realtor advised me to, but oh well. My fault.

Preparing Your Home for Winter